Search: Threads Started By: don or Don
Toolbar Buttons by Don
I am running Windows XP Professional/SP3, IE 8.0, and Outlook Express 6.0 on my laptop. My toolbar has the following problems when Outlook Express...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 26th 10 04:51 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
18 2,135 Outlook Express
Toolbar Buttons by Don
I am running Windows XP Professional/SP3, IE 8.0, and Outlook Express 6.0 on my laptop. My toolbar has the following problems when Outlook Express...
June 25th 10 05:45 PM
by Don Go to last post
0 602 Outlook Express
Access sub-folder by command line (in existing Outlook-instance) by Don
Hi, I'm trying ty craete an Outlook Note (in Outlook 2007 on Win7) by using the command "OUTLOOK.EXE" /select outlook:Temp_Notes /c...
May 31st 10 06:52 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 796 Outlook - Installation
Using Outlook 2007, how do I get my other address lists to appear. by Don
Using Outlook 2007, how do I get my other address lists appearing in the navigation pane to also appear in the To: field when I attempt to send an...
March 27th 10 11:58 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 505 Outlook - Using Contacts
Reinstalling Outlook Express by Don
I am having problems with Outlook Express 6.0 opening/running very slowly (over one minute to load) and wonder if I uninstall Internet Explorer 7.0...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 10th 10 08:12 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
10 892 Outlook Express
Outlook2007 - disable "Mark All as Read" by Don
How can I disable the "Mark All as Read" option in Outlook 2007?
November 24th 09 04:43 PM
by Don Go to last post
3 2,115 Outlook - General Queries
Spell Check Error by Don
When I compose an email in Outlook Express and then click on Check Spelling, I get a pop-up window titled, "Microsoft Picture It! Photo 7.0". The...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 21st 09 04:12 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
24 2,255 Outlook Express
Spell Check Error by Don
When I compose an email in Outlook Express and then click on Check Spelling, I get a pop-up window titled, "Microsoft Picture It! Photo 7.0". The...
November 18th 09 07:31 PM
by Don Go to last post
0 203 Outlook Express
Program Problems by Don
I am running Windows XP Home/SP3, IE 7, and Outlook Express 6. I believe Outlook Express has become corrupted as it takes over a minute to open, is...
November 17th 09 09:18 PM
by daniel kol Go to last post
8 464 Outlook Express
Program Problems by Don
I am running Windows XP Home/SP3, IE 7, and Outlook Express 6. I believe Outlook Express has become corrupted as it takes over a minute to open, is...
November 15th 09 07:10 PM
by Don Go to last post
0 220 Outlook Express
Outlook Printing Error by Don
I cannot print from Outlook. Here's the error message: "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are invalid." I can print...
November 12th 09 12:22 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 344 Outlook - General Queries
How to remove Search box by Don
I was sending a email and used the search address book option. Since then, the search box opens every time I compose a email. How do I get rid of...
October 15th 09 03:20 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 750 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Express won't load after installing XP SR3 by Don
After installing XP sr3 update, Outlook Express doesn't load. When I click on the OE icon, an IE8 "Internet Properties" page comes up. My Internet...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 8th 09 01:42 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
25 2,586 Outlook Express
Outlook Express won't load after installing XP SR3 by Don
After installing XP sr3 update, Outlook Express doesn't load. When I click on the OE icon, an IE8 "Internet Properties" page comes up. My Internet...
September 7th 09 12:33 AM
by Don Go to last post
0 274 Outlook Express
O2007 Reading Pane "hides" attachments by Don
I have Outlook 2007 with a right-side Reading Pane which takes up about 40% of my screen width (22" widescreen monitor). When I get emails with...
July 28th 09 09:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 528 Outlook - General Queries
Questions from a Newbie to Outlook 2007 by Don
I moved to Outlook 2007 because I have far too many email accounts to monitor... 12 IMAP accounts and 8 POP 3 accounts. This means I have over 100...
July 10th 09 05:49 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 586 Outlook - General Queries
Internet Explorer 8 by Don
I just was prompted to download IE 8, and I did. Initially, when I opened IE I got a message," Internet Explorer - Search Provider Default. A...
June 28th 09 06:16 PM
by Záleská Libuše Go to last post
9 751 Outlook Express
Outlook on multiple computers by Don
I need to be able to maintain access to IMAP (or POP3) email accounts using Outlook 2007 on 4 different computers that I use and have Outlook 2007...
June 5th 09 02:46 PM
by Laura Rooke Go to last post
6 451 Outlook - General Queries
Internet Explorer 8 by Don
I just was prompted to download IE 8, and I did. Initially, when I opened IE I got a message," Internet Explorer - Search Provider Default. A...
June 4th 09 10:34 PM
by Don Go to last post
0 226 Outlook Express
Loss of my Contacts by Don
Appologies for having to ask what must seem a very simple (& stupid) question, but can someone please tell me the file name and location of my...
March 29th 09 11:31 AM
by Don Go to last post
2 403 Outlook - Using Contacts
Web link in message do not work by Don
I had to reinstall Office 2003 and now when I past a link in a message it does not come up as a hyperlink. I cant find anywhere to change this....
March 3rd 09 09:01 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 718 Outlook - Installation
Can't receive email in Outlook 07 by Don
I have XP and my wife has Vista. I can't receive email but she can and we're set up the same. I did until 12/15/08 but don't know why it changed. ...
February 15th 09 11:28 PM
by Gordon[_3_] Go to last post
6 344 Outlook - General Queries
Prevent "Updated:" Prefix on Changed Meetings by Don
Does anyone know how I can stop the "Updated:" prefix from being added by Outlook 2003 when someone in my office sends me an update to a meeting?
November 7th 08 04:45 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 349 Outlook - General Queries
How do I correct the message interface has returned an unknown err by Don
How do I correct the message interface has returned an unknown error. I tried to reinstall Microsft Office, but it didn't hep at all.
August 15th 08 10:47 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 376 Outlook - Installation
Cannot add contacts - OL 2007 + Exchange 2003 by Don
Hello all, I am having a strange problem with OL 2007. When we try to add a contact it all goes fine until we get to the telephone portion. When...
August 6th 08 09:20 PM
by Don Go to last post
0 280 Outlook - Using Contacts