Search: Threads Started By: dch3
Execute code behind a form via VBA Automation by dch3
I have a custom form with several command buttons each with their own script. I'm building some automation from outside of Outlook to create a new...
September 5th 08 05:34 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 850 Outlook and VBA
Programmically Attach a File from a Sharepoint Site by dch3
Is it possible (and if so how) to attach a file located on a sharepoint site to an item using code?
August 28th 08 08:45 PM
by dch3 Go to last post
0 720 Outlook and VBA
Outlook 2007 Forms - Rollout Issues/Pitfalls by dch3
What sort of issues should I be aware of when rolling out Custom Outlook 2007 Forms in an environment where some users are on 2003 and other are on...
July 9th 08 07:54 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 518 Outlook - Using Forms
Custom Outlook Form - Item_Reply event does not fire by dch3
I'm thinking that the issue is that the form is ending up as a one-off, but I'm not certain. I have a form that has code in the Item_Reply event...
December 19th 07 01:41 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 104 Outlook - Using Forms
Determine the user mailbox for a specific folder by dch3
When the .pickfolder method of a namespace object is used to select a folder, is there a way to determine the mailbox or store in which the folder...
December 3rd 07 10:14 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 544 Outlook and VBA
Setting/Retreiving a Cooking form a Folder Home Page by dch3
I've got a .html page with VBScript that successfully writes a cookie and returns the values when the .html page is viewed via IE. However, when the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 16th 07 04:54 PM
by dch3 Go to last post
12 912 Outlook and VBA
Function to return the full path to an Outlook Folder by dch3
I came up with this function to return the full path to any particular folder. I can't see any issues with it, however - please feel free to break...
November 14th 07 06:49 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
3 1,917 Outlook and VBA
Detecting if a HTML page is being view via Outlook by dch3
If a HTML page is set as a folder's home page, is there a way to detect that it is being viewed via Outlook and then access the Outlook object model...
November 7th 07 02:03 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 462 Outlook and VBA
Detecting the type of items for a folder by dch3
When a new folder is setup there's a prompt asking for the type of items that will generally be stored in it. Is there a way to retrieve this using...
November 5th 07 05:11 PM
by dch3 Go to last post
5 605 Outlook and VBA
Capturing Explorer Resize Event` by dch3
Is there an event that is fired when an explorer is resized? I'm building a folder home page and would like the page to reload when the explorer is...
October 28th 07 10:57 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 501 Outlook and VBA
Standard Toolbard & The Outlook View Control by dch3
I've created a custom home page using the Outlook View Control to replace my Outlook Today. The page contains three instances of the control to...
October 25th 07 12:29 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 503 Outlook and VBA
Duplicate Custom Action in Right Click Menu by dch3
Any ideas as to why my Custom Actions are appearing twice in the right click menu on an item that uses one of my custom forms?
October 10th 07 01:46 AM
by dch3 Go to last post
0 377 Outlook - Using Forms
Custom Actions Appear Twice in the Right Click Menu by dch3
The title of the post pretty much says it all. I have a form with custom actions, where the custom actions appear twice when I right-click on the...
September 10th 07 11:04 PM
by dch3 Go to last post
0 319 Outlook - Using Forms
List of Forms in a Public Folder by dch3
Is there a way to retrieve via VBScript a list of forms in a particular public folder? At 4:14 AM, I woke up realizing that if you could get a list...
September 6th 07 01:49 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 394 Outlook - Using Forms
Publishing a Custom Form to Multiple Locations by dch3
Are there any issues with publishing a custom form to a Public Folder and then copying it over to a user's Inbox? The KB article below makes mention...
September 5th 07 04:16 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 359 Outlook - Using Forms
Retreive a Form Name via VBScript by dch3
Is there a way to retreive the specific name of a form via VBScript? I have a need to reference the form name in a particular bit of code.
September 4th 07 11:36 PM
by dch3 Go to last post
3 390 Outlook - Using Forms
Time Line View by dch3
I realize that the Time Line view is all about the Start and End dates, however is there a way to change which field is used to describe the...
September 1st 07 03:06 AM
by dch3 Go to last post
0 445 Outlook - Calandaring
User Defined Fields and Custom Forms by dch3
I have a custom form with a user defined field. The form definition is NOT sent with the message. The information in the field is just for the...
August 30th 07 03:34 PM
by dch3 Go to last post
2 491 Outlook - Using Forms
Inspecter Close Event by dch3
I have code that I need to execute when a user is finished with an custom Outlook form. Is it save to assume that the _Close event is the best event...
August 27th 07 11:34 AM
by dch3 Go to last post
2 666 Outlook and VBA
Custom Actions and Form Fields by dch3
I want to create custom actions for calendar items so that when you click on an item in my calendar you'll have options such as 'Send Related...
August 2nd 07 08:15 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 617 Outlook - Using Forms
Cancel Sending an Item via VBScript by dch3
Is it possible to cancel sending an item via VBScript behind a form? I would like to be able to abort sending a form if field validation fails and...
July 27th 07 08:02 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 532 Outlook - Using Forms
Determine if an Item is New by dch3
Is there a way to use VBScript to determine wether or not an item is new when the Inspector for the item is opened?
July 26th 07 03:17 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 512 Outlook - Using Forms
Insert a Signature via Code by dch3
How can I insert a signature into an item via code? I have a VBScript which automatically inserts a custom message into the item and need to be able...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 26th 07 02:04 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
15 1,155 Outlook and VBA
Referencing the Current User's My Documents Folder via VBScript by dch3
Is it possible to determine the current user's Windows ID using VBScript? I want to create a means by which a specific file is picked up from the...
July 17th 07 01:22 PM
by dch3 Go to last post
0 558 Outlook - Using Forms
VBScript Language Guide by dch3
Does anyone know of a good on-line resource for VBScript that lists out events and functions available in VBS?
July 16th 07 08:11 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 294 Outlook - Using Forms