Search: Threads Started By: Carlos or CARLOS or carlos
I do not know how to set POP3/SMTP on my Outlook 2000 by Carlos
I do not know to set up POP3/SMTP on my Outlook, and how is the setting , in order for me to receive/sending emails. I neither know how is the...
May 15th 08 12:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 398 Outlook - General Queries
Can not access my address book by carlos
Hello everyone, - the receive function it's working but when i want to compose a new email or access my address book, i receive a pop-up error...
March 6th 08 11:54 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 230 Outlook Express
Custom Form Error when Opening Contact by Carlos
I'm using Outlook 2007 and I've created a Custom Form for my Contacts (I had been using just fine for months and then last month the error ocurred...
March 1st 08 12:44 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 530 Outlook - Using Forms
problems by carlos
February 26th 08 08:47 PM
by Don Phillipson[_2_] Go to last post
1 359 Outlook Express
Altering the form for new contacts by Carlos
Hi. I have a contact list in a program called first choice, and I need to convert it into outlook 2007. When I try to import from excell I don't...
October 4th 07 12:31 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 237 Outlook - Using Forms
Outlook 2007 - I want to compress weekend days by Carlos
In Outlook 2003 by default it compressed weekend days and it was easy to remove or add, but I can't find the setting in Outlook 2K7. I know it...
September 6th 07 01:20 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 596 Outlook - Calandaring
How to prevent text cursor from getting out of a text box on an Outlook 2003 form? by Carlos
Hello to all, I have a large text box on a form that is surrounded by other objects. It's usual users typing text inside this text box and use the...
July 12th 07 05:32 PM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 646 Outlook and VBA
Sending Attachment in outlook 2007 SLOW !! by Carlos
We have office 2007, it work great and outlook too but when you try so send a attachment (samll) 200k using outlook with the exchange server it take...
May 1st 07 05:34 AM
by Wayne_ Go to last post
1 926 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook cannot connect to incoming (POP3) server -Office 2007 Stan by Carlos
I recently installed Office 2007 Standard (Trial). Since then I cannot receive emails. I always get the same error message: Task...
February 19th 07 08:32 PM
by Roger Z Go to last post
1 749 Outlook - Installation
Move mail from if sender is specified in a address book Outlook 20 by Carlos
Hi All, I want to create a rule that moves mail of all the senders specified in a global address list to one specific folder. When i create this...
November 21st 06 10:31 AM
by Carlos Go to last post
0 549 Outlook - Installation
Reply from Archive by Carlos
We have a user that when replying to an email that is stored in to any archive file, the email will go out but the copy is not stored in the "sent"...
October 6th 06 04:32 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 348 Outlook - Installation
Outlook not always executes an script from a rule by Carlos
Hello all, I have the following code, that is used in a rule when a message arrives. The rule should take a message with "newticket" on the subject...
September 2nd 06 10:27 AM
by Carlos Go to last post
3 503 Outlook and VBA
Rule that runs an script that should call an SQL Server sentence by Carlos
Hello all, I made an script that runs with a rule and I would like to get database info from SQL server DB (not from an Access DB). I've added...
August 29th 06 07:25 AM
by Carlos Go to last post
2 569 Outlook and VBA
IPM.NOTE - Save to specific Folder by Carlos
I successfully implemented Sue Mosher solution to save journal items to a specific folder ( Microsoft Outlook Programming - Listing 18.3), Sue...
August 17th 06 03:21 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,437 Outlook - Using Forms
C++ add ins for Outloo by Carlos
Gi, I am lookinf for a guide as a starying point for developinf Outlook 2000,2002,2003 email filters, can ba a bok or article as aweel. Thanks in...
August 14th 06 03:11 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 735 Add-ins for Outlook
Cannot open Outlook 2007 by Carlos
It happened with beta 1 and beta 2, I have an MSN premium account with outlook connector and It cannot open the set of folders, " folders has to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 4th 06 12:39 AM
by 10two12 Go to last post
18 1,334 Outlook - Installation
Damn paper clip won't go away...! by Carlos
All my email, regardless of whether there's an attachment or not, comes thru with that damn paper clip attachment indicator set in the OE6 column. I...
February 13th 06 06:37 PM
by Alias Go to last post
6 1,084 Outlook Express
Help File Links Missing - Outlook 2003 by Carlos
I have lost all hyperlinks in the "Microsoft Visual Basic Documentation" help file accessible from the macro development environment in Outlook...
February 4th 06 07:36 PM
by Carlos Go to last post
0 628 Outlook and VBA