Search: Threads Started By: baby2
How to filter only unreplied emails by baby2
Hi i would like to be able to see only the emails i haven't replied to, is there a way to do this? Thanks
February 25th 12 12:47 AM
by baby2 Go to last post
5 11,990 Outlook - General Queries
monitoring emails before they are sent by baby2
Hi, i currently need helpers with my business emails because i recieve too much of them...but before i give them full trust i would like to be able...
September 27th 10 07:56 AM
by baby2 Go to last post
0 796 Outlook - General Queries
how to transfer email accounts parameters from one computer to another by baby2
Hi, i need to transfer my outlook 2007 account from one computer to another. I know how to transfer psv file already what i need is to tranfer all my...
December 24th 09 11:56 AM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
1 575 Outlook - Installation