Search: Threads Started By: WhatsUp31415
Why does email run Lsass.exe (ell, not cap eye)? by WhatsUp31415
When we open a particular email in Outlook Express, it apparently causes Lsass.exe (with ell, not eye) to run. Any idea why? It causes an alleged...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 1st 09 01:39 PM
by o Go to last post
11 1,342 Outlook Express
How to send NNTP "cancel" message? by WhatsUp31415
Can I send an NNTP "cancel" control message using OE? If not OE, is there some other tool on a standard Win XP (SP3) system that I can use? A...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 3rd 09 04:06 AM
by Jim Carlock Go to last post
37 1,476 Outlook Express
How to send NNTP "cancel" message? by WhatsUp31415
Can I send an NNTP "cancel" control message using OE? If not OE, is there some other tool on a standard Win XP (SP3) system that I can use? A...
August 26th 09 04:52 AM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
0 191 Outlook Express
Can I disable this: OE scrolls down NG list auto'ly by WhatsUp31415
How can I disable the following OE feature? For my News account, typically I set the option "Group By Conversation", and I order the list by Sent in...
August 25th 09 07:38 AM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
5 427 Outlook Express
Can I disable this: OE scrolls down NG list auto'ly by WhatsUp31415
How can I disable the following OE feature? For my News account, typically I set the option "Group By Conversation", and I order the list by Sent in...
August 25th 09 03:44 AM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
0 209 Outlook Express
How to print outgoing email before sending? by WhatsUp31415
What's the best way to print outgoing email (i.e. "create mail") for review before sending? Ideally, I need a procedure that an 84-year-old mostly...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 7th 09 08:03 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
10 693 Outlook Express
How to print outgoing email before sending? by WhatsUp31415
What's the best way to print outgoing email (i.e. "create mail") for review before sending? Ideally, I need a procedure that an 84-year-old mostly...
August 7th 09 06:14 PM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
0 264 Outlook Express
Why can't I see posting when I set "Group Messages by Conversation"? by WhatsUp31415
There is a thread that I can see (in pieces) when "Group Messages by Conversation" is not set, but I cannot see it when "Group Messages by...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 30th 09 01:32 AM
by john smith Go to last post
26 1,252 Outlook Express
Why can't I see posting when I set "Group Messages by Conversation"? by WhatsUp31415
There is a thread that I can see (in pieces) when "Group Messages by Conversation" is not set, but I cannot see it when "Group Messages by...
July 28th 09 04:58 AM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
0 202 Outlook Express
Why does email run Lsass.exe (ell, not cap eye)? by WhatsUp31415
When we open a particular email in Outlook Express, it apparently causes Lsass.exe (with ell, not eye) to run. Any idea why? It causes an alleged...
July 15th 09 09:03 PM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
0 325 Outlook Express
How to correct OE maint directory? by WhatsUp31415
How can I correct the OE maintenance directory? The issue is: there appears to be DBX files for some OE subfolders that do not appear in the Local...
July 15th 09 01:28 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
4 341 Outlook Express
How to correct OE maint directory? by WhatsUp31415
How can I correct the OE maintenance directory? The issue is: there appears to be DBX files for some OE subfolders that do not appear in the Local...
July 14th 09 11:46 PM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
0 278 Outlook Express
Find: how to go to thread containing NG message in Find results? by WhatsUp31415
I use Find to search for a newsgroup thread with "foobar" in the subject line. It finds many, one of which is the one I'm interested in. I can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 27th 09 07:38 AM
by SITI NURADILA BT.BAHARUDIN Go to last post
12 1,090 Outlook Express
Find: how to search for multiple words? by WhatsUp31415
When using Find, sometimes I want to search for subjects that have two words not necessarily adjacent and not necessarily in a particular...
May 25th 09 10:39 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
8 13,359 Outlook Express
Find: how to search for multiple words? by WhatsUp31415
When using Find, sometimes I want to search for subjects that have two words not necessarily adjacent and not necessarily in a particular...
May 25th 09 05:36 PM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
0 433 Outlook Express
Find: how to go to thread containing NG message in Find results? by WhatsUp31415
I use Find to search for a newsgroup thread with "foobar" in the subject line. It finds many, one of which is the one I'm interested in. I can...
May 25th 09 05:31 PM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
0 312 Outlook Express
Why OE does not use my specified fonts? by WhatsUp31415
When I do Reply Group, OE seems to ignore my font selection. How can I coerce OE to use my font selection? My intent is to always use a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 2nd 09 12:07 AM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
22 2,638 Outlook Express
Why OE does not use my specified fonts? by WhatsUp31415
When I do Reply Group, OE seems to ignore my font selection. How can I coerce OE to use my font selection? My intent is to always use a...
April 30th 09 06:55 PM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
0 317 Outlook Express