Search: Threads Started By: Victoria
How to do a calendar view in 2007 that was available in 2003 versi by Victoria
The calendar view that I had in my 2003 version of outlook was in the style of a diary week across 2 pages, ie had mon - wed down one side of page...
August 18th 08 08:38 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 312 Outlook - Calandaring
Is there a limit to how big a distribution list can be? by Victoria
I have made 3 DLs that are very big: 500, 800 and 1200 addresses. I will be using AOL through Outlook. I am on AOL's white list. Does this also work...
December 5th 06 02:42 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 1,238 Outlook - Using Contacts
Will not send attachments by Victoria
When I send an email with an attachment outlook continually attempts to send it but it won't send. Attachments will send from my computer in oulook...
June 11th 06 03:36 PM
by Scott Atkins[MSFT] Go to last post
1 672 Outlook - General Queries