Search: Threads Started By: Tom or tom
Prompt for email account by Tom
I have three email accounts in Outlook 2007: an Excchange (ost) and 2 personal (pst.) When I create a new mail message, I'd like to click on a...
April 6th 10 08:11 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,757 Outlook and VBA
Unreadable attachment by Tom
I was able to open this attachment but it is written in computer code. Is there any way to translate this into readable English? Thank you for any...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 10th 10 07:06 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
26 1,715 Outlook Express
More on unreadable attachment by Tom
I should have mentioned that the attachment had a wps file designation. To open it, I got a message which said that I needed a converter and that I...
February 4th 10 05:58 PM
by Jeff Grossman Go to last post
4 456 Outlook Express
More on unreadable attachment by Tom
I should have mentioned that the attachment had a wps file designation. To open it, I got a message which said that I needed a converter and that I...
February 4th 10 01:20 PM
by Tom Go to last post
0 193 Outlook Express
Unreadable attachment by Tom
I was able to open this attachment but it is written in computer code. Is there any way to translate this into readable English? Thank you for any...
February 3rd 10 06:11 PM
by Tom Go to last post
0 172 Outlook Express
How to get Inspector object from Window handle by Tom
Hi, I post this question on Outlook-General and administrator suggest me putting here. I am able to get any window handle from outlook. For each...
January 12th 10 02:52 PM
by Tom Go to last post
2 1,464 Outlook and VBA
exception when I call ActiveDocument.Range(0,0).Editors.Add(-1) by Tom
When I browse to an email, the plug in will search the email text. If find URL inside the email I will insert some string into the email based on if...
December 10th 09 08:04 PM
by Tom Go to last post
2 478 Outlook and VBA
Bug in Exporting Recurring Appointment from Outlook 2007? by Tom
When a recurring event is manually moved from Day 1 to Day 2, where Day 1 fits the recurrence pattern and Day 2 doesn't, the exported data doesn't...
December 2nd 09 07:00 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 665 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 checking the availability of others Calendar by Tom
When scheduling a meeting and checking the availability of my colleague accounts, I can see some of my colleague calendars displaying their...
November 30th 09 04:14 PM
by Tom Go to last post
2 906 Outlook - Calandaring
How to configure text of a URL address typed in Outlook 2002 SP3 by Tom
Some years ago I somehow managed to configure the text of any and all text that displayed a URL address typed in Outlook. It could have been...
October 31st 09 10:12 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 719 Outlook - Installation
how to configure font of text of a URL address? by Tom
Some years ago I somehow managed to configure the font whenever a URL was written in an Outlook message. The URL address displays strikingly...
October 26th 09 03:54 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 748 Outlook - Installation
Shared Calendar - Can't connect by Tom
I am trying to set up my shared calendar. I've added a couple of users, giving them read permissions to the calendar. When I try to set them up as...
October 7th 09 06:08 PM
by Tom Go to last post
3 1,693 Outlook - Calandaring
Cant see shared calendar by Tom
One of our engineers can not see the shared Engineering calendar. We are on an exchange server. Can you point me in the right direction Thanks
October 7th 09 12:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 1,772 Outlook - Calandaring
User can not see shared calendar by Tom
What setting should I check to enable a user to see a shared calendar??
October 3rd 09 09:27 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 464 Outlook - General Queries
cannot send or recieve through outlook by tom
i cannot send or recieve emails through outlook. windows live is working fine
September 2nd 09 09:30 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 376 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007: Certificate error.. by Tom
Windows Vista Ultimate Office/Outlook 2007 I'm in the process of migrating from WinXP Pro SP3/Office 2003 SP3 to WinVista Ultimate/Office 2007 so I...
July 27th 09 03:15 AM
by Tom Go to last post
3 728 Outlook - Installation
Migration: Ofc 2003 to Ofc 2007 w/ Exchange Server 2003 by Tom
Windows Vista Ultimate all MS updates Office/Outlook 2007 all MS updates Windows 2003 SBS domain-based network Exchange Server 2003 - hosted at the...
July 19th 09 04:01 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 272 Outlook - Installation
why can i not receive emails on outlook but windows mail is ok? by Tom
I am able to send emials via outlook yet cannot receive them. However windows mail allows me to do both therefore I dont think it is an ISP problem...
May 15th 09 12:46 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 301 Outlook - Installation
macros vs. VBA in outlook 2003 by tom
I have OL2003 with a project called VbaProject.OTM It contains a couple Windows API definitions, one or two Private Functions and a Sub...
February 2nd 09 10:05 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
9 634 Outlook and VBA
mark a meeting completed by tom
After a meeting is held, how do you show that the meeting was held to have a record of the event in outlook?
January 30th 09 07:04 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 2,026 Outlook - Calandaring
Calender and Apple Mobile Me by tom
I can sync my contacts but not my calendar. After hours of experiementing, it's clear that my Outlook calendar items (every one of them) are somehow...
September 30th 08 04:40 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 494 Outlook - Calandaring
I get access denied to my card scanner by Tom
When I load my scanshell800N onto my vista home premium sp1, I get access denied in outlook 2007.
September 14th 08 05:02 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 373 Outlook - Using Contacts
scheduling meeting in new calendars by Tom
I created a new calendar. When responding to a meeting request, Outlook doesn't place the meeting in the calendar. How do you change the default...
August 26th 08 01:06 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 462 Outlook - Calandaring
Exporting my address book for Outlook Express 6 by Tom
I am trying to move my address book from one computer to another. The problem is the export function is "grayed out". How can I export my address...
August 1st 08 05:16 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 1,969 Outlook Express
Can I use Public Folders when using Outlook Web Access? by Tom
I am running Exchange Server 2003 and sometimes connecting to email using Outlook Web Access. I would like to set up a shared contact list with a...
July 16th 08 05:44 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] Go to last post
1 347 Outlook - Using Contacts