Search: Threads Started By: tina or Tina
retrieving a moved folder by Tina
Im in outlook 2007 and have contacts i selected to move to folder now their gone, how can I undo this action?
March 23rd 10 12:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 573 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007 when activesyncing moves all appt to next day? by Tina
Why do all of the appointments in Outlook 2007 move to the next day when activesyncing to/ from my smart phone (an HTC- T Mobile phone). Never had...
December 6th 09 09:08 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 442 Outlook - Calandaring
vcard in websites by Tina
I am not successful with this fix. Here is my example: Go to this web page: http://www.tpwebdesigns.com/RogersDupont/jrogers.html Then click on...
August 3rd 09 02:21 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 403 Outlook - Using Contacts
Converting contacts by Tina
We have a list of contacts (global Address List) that is used for email and blackberry purposes. This list is updated through our network active...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 7th 09 02:22 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
10 1,144 Outlook - Using Contacts
Meeting Requests by Tina
Is there a way to send out meeting requests without having myself included in the request? In other words, I want the meeting to appear on everyone...
March 23rd 09 04:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 478 Outlook - Calandaring
Undeliverable! But only certain emails! by Tina
I'm getting very frustrated! :x I have Outlook 2003 and Windows XP. Whenever I forward a certain type of email (a newsletter from one source, and a...
May 13th 08 04:48 AM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
6 1,059 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook Calendar resource scheduling grayed out by Tina
When I go to resource scheduling, only the top option of "processing meeting requests" is available. The next 2 options are grayed out. Is this a...
October 22nd 07 09:34 PM
by Tina Go to last post
1 3,766 Outlook - Calandaring
October 21st 07 02:21 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 1,127 Outlook - Calandaring
can not sent/receive email messages by tina
up until last week i am not able to send or receive my email messages. I have my outlook set to defalt and still no luck.
September 29th 07 06:51 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 391 Outlook - Using Contacts
Lost contacts during Active Sync with Treo by Tina
I use active sync to sync my outlook contact information from my PC to my Treo phone... no problem. But then I decided I needed my work information...
August 25th 07 09:48 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 483 Outlook - Using Contacts
import from excel to outlook calendar by Tina
I'm trying to import an excel file into an outlook calendar. It goes through the process, but nothing appears on the calendar. I have two...
July 18th 07 07:44 PM
by Tina Go to last post
3 557 Outlook - Calandaring
Can I move the public folder with contacts? by Tina
I created a public folder for shared contacts. I know I need to click the "Folder List" icon in order to see it. Is there a way to put it in a...
March 5th 07 08:07 PM
by Tina Go to last post
0 386 Outlook - Using Contacts
Other users can schedule meetings from my calendar by Tina
Everyone here can see everyone else's calendars. We discovered that if someone has my calendar open & requests a meeting, it looks like it's coming...
February 14th 07 04:45 PM
by jgmitchell Go to last post
7 792 Outlook - Calandaring
custom form by Tina
I have a client that uses a custom form on a Public folder. The server is SBS2000 and the clients run Outlook 2003. The form is called Clients1 and...
February 1st 07 06:31 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 520 Outlook - Using Forms
Printing notes on the calendar page by Tina
I would like to beable to print out the notes that I have made for the different jobs I have scheduled.. Any help would be greatful.
January 18th 07 03:51 PM
by Tina Go to last post
0 530 Outlook - Calandaring
Link Calendar to HTML page by Tina
I have a HTML page that I would like to link an Outlook Calendar to, is this possible? Thank you!
November 14th 06 06:18 PM
by Tina Go to last post
0 505 Outlook - Calandaring
Error while archiving folder "calendar".... by Tina
A user is getting the message "Error while archiving folder "Calendar" in store 'username'. Path does not exit. Make sure the path is correct." ...
October 19th 06 04:26 PM
by Tina Go to last post
0 397 Outlook - Installation
outllook 2000 configured wrong by Tina
Hi When configuring outlook 2000 I select internat - e-mail only instead of company & work group option I unistalled office 2000 and reinstalled but...
September 7th 06 02:23 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 492 Outlook - Installation
How do I link two separate contacts for mail merging? by Tina
Example, we have two separate contacts, Jane Brown and Don White, they have separate companies, numbers, etc. but they are MARRIED. When we are...
August 5th 06 03:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 369 Outlook - Using Contacts
Print a name badge picture from contacts by Tina
Is there any way that I can print a name badge directly from outlook contacts that inculde the picture?
July 26th 06 09:54 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 529 Outlook - Using Contacts
unread mail notification at logon by tina
is there a way I can turn off the "unread mail notification" on the XP logon page at startup ? for one of my user accounts the number of unread...
July 7th 06 06:00 PM
by tina Go to last post
3 601 Outlook Express