Search: Threads Started By: swifty or Swifty
Others by Swifty
At the start of my Contacts list is a tiny table containing a blank row, and a row saying "Other: 399". This seems to be some sort of summary, so...
October 13th 08 11:58 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_466_] Go to last post
4 375 Outlook - General Queries
Insert a horizontal rule in an HTML email by Swifty
Is there a way to include a horizontal rule in an email which is being sent in HTML? -- Steve...
August 3rd 08 11:51 AM
by Christian Goeller[_5_] Go to last post
1 1,223 Outlook - General Queries
Unread count on "Deleted items" (2003) by Swifty
Is there any way to prevent the display of unread item count next to the "Deleted Items" folder? I'm forever deleting stuff without reading it,...
May 20th 08 07:04 AM
by Swifty Go to last post
4 433 Outlook - General Queries
Minimise to the System Tray by Swifty
Does Outlook 2003 have an option to minimise to the system tray rather than to the taskbar? I can achieve the effect with a 3rd-party program (The...
January 3rd 08 08:02 AM
by Swifty Go to last post
1 517 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2003 mail rules by Swifty
Is it possible to change a rule so that the connection between conditions is OR rather than AND? I'd like to apply the same rule to mail that goes...
July 23rd 07 09:03 PM
by Swifty Go to last post
4 409 Outlook - General Queries
Mail rule based on "safe senders"? by Swifty
Does Outlook 2003 have the ability to create a mail rule sensitive to whether or not the originator (or their domain) is a "Safe sender"? My very...
May 6th 07 11:20 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 811 Outlook - General Queries
Re-loading Outlook Express 6 by swifty
I have a problem with Outlook Express and am advised to delete my present OE and reload. These presents 2 problems - firstly it doesn't seem...
May 12th 06 08:46 PM
by swifty Go to last post
2 451 Outlook Express