Search: Threads Started By: Steven or steven
Room Finder by Steven
How do you get your rooms to show up in the room finder in Outlook 2010? Do I have to load exchange 2010 as well?
February 27th 10 10:56 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_690_] Go to last post
1 2,590 Outlook - Calandaring
moving contacts from one profile to another profile? by Steven
How would I go about doing this in Windows Vista? How do I import all the contacts from one profile to another one on the same computer?
February 10th 10 01:56 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 691 Outlook - Using Contacts
How do I stop syncing certain entries by Steven
I am a private teacher. I would like to sync current students from my outlook to my windows mobile, but not former students. I have so many...
March 10th 09 08:14 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 331 Outlook - Using Contacts
appointments by Steven
I am using Outlook and have set appointments on my desk top. Last week I saw that the appointments are gone on my phone and desk top. I tried...
February 13th 09 11:12 PM
by AJ Go to last post
1 443 Outlook - Calandaring
appointments not showing up by Steven
I am using Outlook and have set appointments on my desk top. Last week I saw that the appointments are gone on my phone and desk top. I tried...
February 13th 09 10:37 PM
by Steven Go to last post
3 1,030 Outlook - Calandaring
no appointments showing up by Steven
I am using Outlook and have set appointments on my desk top. Last week I saw that the appointments are gone on my phone and desk top. I tried...
February 13th 09 07:10 PM
by Steven Go to last post
0 364 Outlook - Calandaring
outlook calendar by Steven
I am using Outlook and have set appointments on my desk top. Last week I saw that the appointments are gone on my phone and desk top. I tried...
February 13th 09 03:31 AM
by Steven Go to last post
0 388 Outlook - Calandaring
Multiple PKI Certificates one instance of Outlook by Steven
Currently we have a program that uses Outlook, Access and VBA to read organizational mailboxes and write the contents of emails to a central data...
September 11th 08 01:22 PM
by Steven Go to last post
0 777 Outlook and VBA
Converting from Windows Mail to Outlook 2007 by Steven
I just converted from Mail to Outlook. My inbox came over during conversion but not any of the Mail personal folders (winmail.fol) or any of the...
August 2nd 08 11:22 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 331 Outlook - General Queries
Installing Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2007 Problem by Steven
Hello, we are using Office 2007 Enterprise and Exchange 2007. We use the Autodiscover feature from Exchange and it works great. Then user logs on,...
June 4th 07 04:05 PM
by Steven Go to last post
0 591 Outlook - Installation
where/what path are the PST files located by Steven
My outlook 2003 pst files are on an external hard drive. What/Where is the path to find the files? I'm trying to open them in outlook 2007 (New...
February 27th 07 12:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 718 Outlook - General Queries
Bold Label for Calendar by Steven
I was wondering if anyone knows why my Calendar would appear similar to an Inbox with unopened mail. The lable in the folder list is bold and there...
February 12th 07 03:16 PM
by Steven Go to last post
2 455 Outlook - Calandaring
Unable to synchronize with Hotmail by Steven
When ever Outlook trys to synchronize with my Hotmail account, the login box just keeps popping up. I kept pressing OK every time it shoed up for...
January 16th 07 11:35 AM
by Tom P Go to last post
7 534 Outlook - General Queries
Moving folders by Steven
I have a self created folder on my hotmail account for emails from a company that I deal with a lot. I have just created a special account for them...
January 3rd 07 03:21 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
8 681 Outlook Express
error msg by Steven
When I open OE, I initially get an error dialog saying unknown error. I am logging into my hotmail account. When I look at the details, it just says...
December 3rd 06 11:50 PM
by mikey Go to last post
3 301 Outlook Express
OE6 window doesn't stay closed by Steven
Finally opted for more e-mail security by going to "View" and unticking 'show preview pane', clicked apply, and then ok. All was well for some...
November 25th 06 08:12 AM
by Steven Go to last post
5 563 Outlook Express
how do I get my yahoo mail to go to outlook mail ? by Steven
I am having problems with getting my yahoo e-mail to show p in outlook. Do not know how to setup.
May 27th 06 08:37 PM
by El_Tiburón Go to last post
2 585 Outlook - Installation
how to installing yahoo e-mail on outlook inbox? by Steven
Where to go for info for outlook 2003 Installing yahoo e-mail to inbox Installing yahoo address book to outlook's address book
May 27th 06 05:07 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
2 684 Outlook - Installation
plz help me- Outlook express by Steven
when i try to send/receive my msgs it says: Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'MTS', Server: 'http://webmail.mts.net/',...
May 5th 06 01:04 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 459 Outlook Express
how do i save a calender as iCalender or vCalender format? by Steven
Is it possible to save an entire calender in iCalender or vCalender format? How?
April 28th 06 07:47 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 747 Outlook - Calandaring
Cannot view chinese character in outlook especially chinese simpli by Steven
Hi, I have problem viewing chinese characters when receiving the email from outlook especially chinese simplify. Can anybody help? Thanks!
March 17th 06 02:45 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 1,324 Outlook - General Queries