Search: Threads Started By: StargateFanFromWork
O2K: custom action -- flag for same day but at a specific point in day? by StargateFanFromWork
Currently, when I flag something via the rules wizard, if I want the item to pop up a prompt on the same day, I must choose "0" days. ...
December 25th 07 01:31 PM
by StargateFan Go to last post
6 385 Outlook - General Queries
Shared calendar not showing popup reminders; way to do this? by StargateFanFromWork
Oops, forgot again. Version = O2K. "StargateFanFromWork" wrote in message news:... A colleague and I have access to our...
November 16th 07 02:54 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 1,745 Outlook - General Queries
Rule for meeting appointments / invitations? by StargateFanFromWork
Here's a new one on me. I'm in yet another contract, this time it's my first at a managerial level. So, moving on up. The new twist here is that...
November 6th 07 01:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 995 Outlook - General Queries
Shared calendar not showing popup reminders; way to do this? by StargateFanFromWork
A colleague and I have access to our respective boss' calendars. We have them open yet minimized. What we're finding is that the 15min reminder...
November 1st 07 09:07 PM
by StargateFanFromWork Go to last post
0 918 Outlook - General Queries
VB script to expand all the folders? (O2K) by StargateFanFromWork
Has anyone seen a script to expand all the folders upon Outlook opening? Every time I start the computer and then open Outlook, I have to expand all...
August 7th 07 03:26 PM
by StargateFanFromWork Go to last post
9 1,588 Outlook and VBA
RTF my default; button to create HTML message directly? by StargateFanFromWork
My mail message format default is RTF, which is what I need. But every once in a while, I like to write a msg in HTML to friends and family because...
May 10th 07 07:28 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 717 Outlook - General Queries
Do I need to dl the library(??); how to fix error message? by StargateFanFromWork
The script involved is this one, a very slightly modified version of the one kindly provided by Ken...
May 9th 07 07:29 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 555 Outlook and VBA
Keep getting prompts for a saved pst backup that I lated zipped and deleted original of?? by StargateFanFromWork
I exported a folder, or perhaps the calendar, a couple of days ago to a pst file backup on my desktop. After closing O2K, I zipped up the file and...
May 9th 07 01:54 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 444 Outlook - General Queries
Opening links to exe's in O2K in WinXP? by StargateFanFromWork
Here at the office and before on Win98SE, reminders to do things like check for viruses/malware, etc., was made easier because I'd put the path to...
March 20th 07 09:38 PM
by StargateFanFromWork Go to last post
2 353 Outlook - General Queries
"References" not under the Tools menu, how to get this? by StargateFanFromWork
This is re some vba scripting. I'm required to use Tools References but this is not available on my Outlook. I searched the MSKB without luck for...
March 13th 07 06:10 AM
by StargateFan Go to last post
2 1,045 Outlook - General Queries
Export add-in? by StargateFanFromWork
Can anyone recommend and add-in that automates exporting calendar, contacts and mail folders to pst? TIA. :oD
September 13th 06 08:40 PM
by StargateFanFromWork Go to last post
0 649 Add-ins for Outlook
Automating task window generation? by StargateFanFromWork
Is there any way to generate a TASK like we can generate an email compose window via MAILTO? The tricks I've learned in last few days re mailto...
August 21st 06 03:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
8 696 Outlook - General Queries
Way to assign a default category? by StargateFanFromWork
Is there a way to do this? I set up a rule but it seems one can only assign the category only _after_ sending the email. It would be nice if...
August 18th 06 03:26 PM
by StargateFanFromWork Go to last post
2 807 Outlook - General Queries
July 7th 06 08:07 AM
by StargateFan Go to last post
2 753 Outlook - General Queries
How to use "mailto" for more than one person? by StargateFanFromWork
When one puts an email address in this format: , as everyone usu. knows, when a person clicks on that link, a new...
June 30th 06 09:18 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,747 Outlook - General Queries
Possible to assign a default "category" to all new emails? by StargateFanFromWork
Is there a way to set a category as a default so that whenever we go to compose a new message, that default is already in the category? It seems...
June 30th 06 05:08 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 861 Outlook - General Queries
animated gifs possible in appointments/reminders? by StargateFanFromWork
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I've tried to put animated gifs in outlook appointments and reminders. I can only seem to put...
June 15th 06 03:30 PM
by StargateFanFromWork Go to last post
3 607 Outlook - General Queries
Making our own workaround for flag popups in subfolders of default folders. by StargateFanFromWork
Was looking to make my own workaround for getting around the problem of reminders usu. not working in subfolders. Since it's been done already, know...
April 19th 06 04:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 765 Outlook - General Queries
Inbox subfolders used to pop up reminders, not in this new contract w/O2K (nor at home in new O2003). by StargateFanFromWork
This is so funny that it's occurring at home and at office with 2 different Outlook versions though both on Win2K. For years in Win98SE with O2K,...
March 28th 06 03:26 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,041 Outlook - General Queries
Automating retrieving email addresses from 306 received emails? by StargateFanFromWork
Good Morning! A colleague just came by my desk. Here at the office, we've received 306 emails so far that need responding to. The problem is that...
January 11th 06 12:04 AM
by StargateFanFromWork Go to last post
6 1,571 Outlook - General Queries