Search: Threads Started By: Sherri
Problem with a custom task form by Sherri
I use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. I have created a custom Work Order task form in Outlook and published it in the Public folder. The form...
June 27th 08 02:16 PM
by Sherri Go to last post
0 378 Outlook - Using Forms
New computer; how do I transfer my Outlook folders? by Sherri
I have a new computer and will install Outlook. How do I get my Outlook folder structure and contents transfered to my new comptuer?
June 27th 08 07:50 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 692 Outlook - Installation
distribution list by Sherri
I just switched from Eudora to Outlook 2007. In eudora I could create a nickname and put however many email addresses I wanted to in the nickname....
June 26th 08 09:25 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 358 Outlook - Using Contacts
completed task triggers new task by Sherri
Can you set up the task function in Outlook to create a new task once a "master task" has been completed?
June 26th 08 12:27 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 366 Outlook - General Queries
help in set up and track daily multiple events by Sherri
I am new to this and would appreciate any suggestions on how to set up and track multiple daily events (seminars) which I could then plug into the...
January 23rd 07 04:37 PM
by Sherri Go to last post
0 610 Outlook - Calandaring
Error yahoo to outlook express 0x800ccc0f by Sherri
I have tried everything microsoft recommend and some forums as far as removing inbox, authen... removing registry keys, uninstalling/reinstall...
December 2nd 06 02:23 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 955 Outlook Express
not receiving mail unless send/receive is hit by Sherri
When I open up Outlook my current mail is empty until I hit the send/receive button. How do I configure it so that it is done without asking to...
November 3rd 06 04:28 PM
by John Blessing Go to last post
1 2,661 Outlook - General Queries
Emails with Attachments from Word docs won't send? by Sherri
For some reason my email won't send the above emails, they are storing in my outbox, and won't send, can anyone explain why, as I've done it plenty...
April 13th 06 10:54 AM
by Sherri Go to last post
0 587 Outlook - Installation
How do I export Outlook calendar to Word for formatting? by Sherri
I am trying to color -code key planning functions on the calendar, but cant seem to do it in Calendar, and it doesn't seem to export in any calendar...
April 5th 06 08:44 PM
by Sherri Go to last post
0 942 Outlook - Calandaring