Search: Threads Started By: Sheila
Properties by Sheila
Is there a way in Microsoft outlook if you right click on properties for an appointment that you can see who created the appointment and when it was...
April 2nd 10 04:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 427 Outlook - Calandaring
ref to outlook express server says forbidden by sheila
When I try to use Outlook, I get this message. 0x8000ccc33 and Access tp acount denied. Server responded Forbidden. Can someone Help me? Thanks, --...
March 6th 10 03:17 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 461 Outlook - General Queries
Sending Vcard from Outlook 2003 to Outlook Express 2000 by Sheila
I'm trying to send a Vcard from my computer (Outlook 2003) to a co-worker who uses Outlook Express 2000. It is not working. Is there a way to do...
November 21st 08 05:16 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 227 Outlook - Using Contacts
Exchange Contact not recognised in Outlook by Sheila
Running MS Exchange Server 2003, and Outlook 2003. I created a Distribution List in Server Mgmnt that included one Contact with an "outside" email...
May 14th 08 05:21 PM
by Sheila Go to last post
2 383 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007 Calendar sharing problems by Sheila
I have a new laptop and a desktop pc, both with Vista. We use the same email address. Is that why calendar sharing via internet won't work? I have...
January 28th 08 02:22 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 575 Outlook - Calandaring
Can I customize the colors in outlook calendar by individual day? by sheila
I would like to have my weekly and monthly view of the calendar use one color for workdays and another for weekends, holidays and vacations
January 8th 08 02:53 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 594 Outlook - Calandaring
importing from excel to outlook by Sheila
I'm trying to import from excel to outlook and I get to the dialogue box to import. My only choices at that point are 'change destination', 'back'...
October 14th 06 05:36 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 490 Outlook - Using Contacts
pfbackup wont install on WXP machine by Sheila
Error message: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it." Outlook is...
September 26th 06 09:27 PM
by Sheila Go to last post
2 823 Add-ins for Outlook
How to archive emails to MOSS 2007 Records Repository by Sheila
Hi, I read an article on MOSS 2007 Records Management and it says "Records can be captured from external sources like document management systems,...
August 15th 06 02:21 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 685 Outlook - Installation
Problem with Categoruies by Sheila
Hi Everyone, I had to reformat my laptop HD a few days ago. Once I reinstalled MS Outlook 2003 I restored a backup of my Personal...
July 21st 06 06:10 PM
by Sheila Go to last post
3 285 Outlook - General Queries
Can I import data from Excel into Outlook by Sheila
When I try to import data from Excel the following message appears: An error has occurred in the Microsoft Excel translator while getting the...
April 17th 06 09:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 970 Outlook - Using Contacts
Old Address by Sheila
Hello, I am using MS Outlook 2003. I updated a contacts e-mail to the new address. Now when I created a new message and type in the contacts...
February 8th 06 06:48 PM
by Patricia Cardoza [MSFT] Go to last post
1 406 Outlook - General Queries