Search: Threads Started By: Scott or scott
Uninstall Add-in by Scott
I have uninstalled Symantec antivirus program but it left Add-in in Outlook 2007. Every time, when I launch the program, it comes up an alert...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 8th 10 03:17 PM
by Kath Schneibel Go to last post
14 1,174 Outlook - General Queries
WAB.DLL missing on a new install of office. by Scott
Just bought a new HP with Windows 7. I'm trying to install a copy of Outlook 2000. I keep getting an error of "WAB.DLL missing" when I try to send...
December 15th 09 11:28 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 442 Outlook - Installation
Travel Agency Add-In by Scott
Trying to run the sample Travel Agency Add-In. VS2008, Outlook2007 After converting the 2005 solution and fixing the namespace error in...
September 21st 09 02:13 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 721 Add-ins for Outlook
Pictures too large when I receive emails by scott
Some of the emails I get with pictures included are impossible to veiw in their entirety. Is there a way to shrink them after I receive them? -- S
July 30th 09 03:03 AM
by john smith Go to last post
9 1,126 Outlook Express
pictures too large by scott
Some of the emails I get have pictures that are much to large for me to veiw.They are sometimes added attachments and sometimes included in the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 19th 09 07:41 PM
by vajiheh Go to last post
22 3,551 Outlook Express
Pictures too large when I receive emails by scott
Some of the emails I get with pictures included are impossible to veiw in their entirety. Is there a way to shrink them after I receive them? -- S
May 7th 09 11:02 PM
by scott Go to last post
0 334 Outlook Express
pictures too large by scott
Some of the emails I get have pictures that are much to large for me to veiw.They are sometimes added attachments and sometimes included in the...
May 7th 09 10:07 PM
by scott Go to last post
0 310 Outlook Express
Outlook 2007 SP2 after install cannot conect a second profile exch by Scott
So we have two different exchange servers one internal to the domain that works fine and a second is in a different domain that users conect to...
May 1st 09 04:57 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 686 Outlook - Installation
outlook 2007 crashes when I open my calendar by Scott
Help! I have tried /cleanview. It didn't help. What should I do? Thanks
April 16th 09 05:59 AM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
1 1,637 Outlook - Calandaring
Publishing A calendar by Scott
I can publish my default calendar on Office Online and it shows the holidays I have loaded, however if I create and publish another calendar (not...
April 7th 09 01:53 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 665 Outlook - Calandaring
Numbers in an email address by Scott
I have an odd thing happening. A friend of mine has an email address with numbers in it. An example is: " I get his email,...
February 25th 09 12:12 AM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 258 Outlook - Using Contacts
February 23rd 09 04:41 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 577 Outlook - Calandaring
Word 2000 as editor for Outlook 2000 by Scott
I have tried to make Word 2000 the editor for Outlook 2000 and I get the error message stating that "this form requires Microsoft Word as editor,...
February 13th 09 11:16 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 525 Outlook - Installation
Printing Multiple Calendars by Scott
I track 4 different calendars for individuals. Is there any way to select and print multiple calendars instead of having to run the same sheet of...
January 29th 09 07:37 AM
by Tadwick Go to last post
4 693 Outlook - Calandaring
recurring appt from groupwise by Scott
Using Groupwise 7 for one account, Outlook 2007 (Exchange 2007) for another. I have a recurring appt in Groupwise that I want delegated to my...
January 7th 09 05:37 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 523 Outlook - Calandaring
Recurring Groupwise Appt to Outlook (Exchange) by Scott
Using Groupwise 7 for one account, Outlook 2007 (Exchange 2007) for another. I have a recurring appt in Groupwise that I want delegated to my...
January 6th 09 06:16 PM
by Scott Go to last post
0 390 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 by Scott
In the process of performing Vista Migration from XP pro. Used a USB link & SW to transfer outlook properties to new platform. At startup it...
November 29th 08 09:27 PM
by Scott Go to last post
0 415 Outlook - Installation
Cannot Add/Edit Content in Contact Card...Why? by Scott
Sorry, I posted this message, got one reply that didn't help and it's now buried never to be seen again and I still need an answer. So, reposting...
October 15th 08 07:07 AM
by Scott Go to last post
4 443 Outlook - Using Contacts
Cannot edit text/notes in Contact Card - Outlook 2003? by Scott
My wife has a contact card she uses to store information in that's relevant to our business in the notes/text section (websites, passwords to those...
October 8th 08 04:20 PM
by Scott Go to last post
2 409 Outlook - Using Contacts
linking calendars by Scott
Can you link your Outlook desktop calendar with the MS software ona Motorala Q?
September 8th 08 10:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 352 Outlook - Calandaring
Changing default email account when forwarding by Scott
I have two email accounts in Outlook 2007. One is an old account that I still get emails through, even though it has been cancelled. The other one...
August 31st 08 02:00 AM
by Scott Go to last post
0 472 Outlook - Installation
Importing Contacts from Excel by Scott
I am using Office XP Pro. When I try to Import or Export to/from Excel I get the message "Microsoft Outlook can not start the required translator....
August 27th 08 06:35 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 370 Outlook - Using Contacts
How do I modify the color of the active date? by Scott
I would like to change the default color of the active date in Calendar. Is there a way to make the active day background a transparent, opaque...
August 26th 08 04:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 407 Outlook - Calandaring
Posting calendar on the web by Scott
Hello, Does anyone have any ideas on how to post or view my calendar on the web? For example, I'd like my family and others outside of our...
June 26th 08 07:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 462 Outlook - Calandaring
Creating multiple calendars by Scott
Hello, I currently have one calendar but I'd like to create three: one work, one personal, one merged. Questions: 1. How do I create a separate...
June 26th 08 07:53 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 385 Outlook - Calandaring