Search: Threads Started By: Ross
which outlook folder? by Ross
Which outlook folder is current and the one to use and backup? c:\windows\outlook.pst 12/08/08 6.26 pm 27,961 kb c:\windows\local...
December 16th 08 08:39 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 363 Outlook - Using Contacts
outlook 2000 max file size? by Ross
Is there a maximum .pst file size for outlook 2000? My outlook locked up and I sent it for repair. The repair person said 2 GB was maximum at which...
December 16th 08 08:36 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,206 Outlook - Using Contacts
categories by Ross
How do you import categories along with contacts? I have all my contacts arranged with categories. Are the categories not suppose to export and...
December 16th 08 07:48 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 483 Outlook - Using Contacts
outlook 2007 run in sleep mode by Ross
I'm running Office/Outlook 2007 on new laptop with Vista When I had XP on my previous machine, and it went to "sleep" after not being used for...
August 25th 08 03:29 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 403 Outlook - Installation
Location of saved Draft Emails by Ross
Hi, Normally when I save a draft of an email, I could finjd that email either in the Draft folder or in my Inbox. For some reason now when I save a...
November 2nd 07 08:55 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 534 Outlook - Installation
OWA Timeout by Ross
Hello, Is there a way to set an inactivity timeout per user in Exchange 2003 OWA? Thank you, Ross
April 19th 07 04:44 PM
by Ross Go to last post
2 520 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook ExpressThere was a problem logging onto your mail server. by Ross
Hello...OE won't accept my password anymore. Here's the error msg: There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected....
February 23rd 07 03:21 PM
by rogerio bonetti Go to last post
2 954 Outlook Express
How to stop email forwarding? by Ross
Hi there, There is a meeting room which is configured to book directly when a user books it as Resources. It is also configured that the office...
February 13th 07 04:58 PM
by Ross Go to last post
2 699 Outlook - General Queries
outlook 2003 password dialog box is unpopulated at Startup by Ross
I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Now, I have to enter the user name, domain name and password everytime I start Outlook. With Outlook...
January 29th 07 05:27 PM
by RossB Go to last post
8 543 Outlook - Installation
outlook 2003 password dialog box is always unpopulated at Startup by Ross
I Upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Now, I have to enter the user name, domain name and password every time I start Outlook. In Outlook...
January 23rd 07 07:51 PM
by Ross Go to last post
0 394 Outlook - Installation
Password Dialog Box unpopulated by Ross
In Outlook 2003, the password dialog box comes up on startup everytime and you have to manually enter the User Name, Domain Name and Password....
January 23rd 07 05:52 PM
by RossB Go to last post
2 353 Outlook - Installation
Lack of usuability and loss of a feature between MSO 2000 and MSO by Ross
Microsoft does this all the time. they suck. "KEN FIEBIG" wrote: In Outlook 2000, and Outlook XP (2002) I had the choice of multiple e-mail ...
January 11th 07 07:54 PM
by Ross Go to last post
0 311 Outlook - Installation
How to Rename the Junk E-mail Folder? by Ross
Hi there, I created an Exchange/AD user account for John. When I connect the Outlook 2003 to his mailbox, the "Junk E-mail" folder is in a different...
January 9th 07 08:13 PM
by Ross Go to last post
2 1,918 Outlook - General Queries
Calendar icon in Outlook 2003 unlinked from my calendar. by Ross
The calendar icon in the left hand navigation menu does not bring up my personal calendar. Nothing happens when I click on it. The list only...
January 7th 07 07:16 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 815 Outlook - Calandaring
Why receive two copies of every email? by Ross
Hi there, I have an Exchange 2003 server. Users are using Outlook 2003. There is one issue with one user's account. When he sends out emails from...
July 4th 06 01:56 AM
by The Doza Go to last post
2 748 Outlook - General Queries
Why receive duplicated copies of every email? by Ross
Hi there, I have an Exchange 2003 server. Users are using Outlook 2003. There is one issue with one user's account. When he sends out emails from his...
June 30th 06 05:05 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 525 Outlook - General Queries
Slipstream SP2 into Outlook 2003 installation by Ross
We've finished our trial of Outlook 2003 and are preparing a network installation folder. I'm struggling to slipstream SP2 into the installation. ...
June 27th 06 10:52 AM
by Ross Go to last post
0 308 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2003 Exchange 2003 View who email is 'To' by Ross
Hi all I am having this problem too. I run a business with many branches and at times need to know what address the sender used to get to me. As...
May 11th 06 12:10 PM
by Ross Go to last post
0 496 Outlook - Installation
imap server closed by Ross
I have got a message saying my imap server has been closed as it has been idle for too long, how do I reopen it?
January 18th 06 08:45 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 825 Outlook - General Queries