Search: Threads Started By: Rob or rob
Re-Opening Shared Calendars Automatically by Rob
Hello, I was wondering how I can get a certain set of Shared Calendars to re-open automatically whenever I view my calendar. To explain what I am...
March 22nd 10 12:51 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 623 Outlook - Calandaring
Opening calendar (month view), I want today's date on top row by Rob
I open and use calendar in the month view. if todays date is in the last week of the month, then it is in the bottom row. That means I see all of my...
January 30th 10 02:48 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 874 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 and Office 2007 by Rob
I was using Outlook 2003 configured with Exchange 2003 in the company. Recenty I installed MS Office word,Excel & Power point 2007 in the same...
January 27th 10 10:21 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
3 378 Outlook - Installation
Calendar in Public Folders by Rob
Using calendars in public folders, how can I limit the months views can see or limit their ability to set appointments based on dates (I do not want...
December 20th 09 01:17 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 379 Outlook - Calandaring
vba instantiated internetExplorer.application differs from user la by Rob
I am trying to use VBA code to print an intranet page that uses .aspx, and I cannot get past the security failures. Here are the pertinent lines of...
September 18th 09 02:58 PM
by JP[_3_] Go to last post
1 607 Outlook and VBA
Auto reply from resources by Rob
Hi all. I am having trouble setting this up. I have:- Created 3 new users as resources using the exchange 2003. Installed the auto accept...
September 16th 09 06:40 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
5 1,145 Outlook - Calandaring
Resource Tracking Not Being reflected by Rob
We are using Outlook 2007. When we schedule a meeting and include a room/resource, we are not seeing the "accept"/"Declined" in the tracking. THe...
August 6th 09 04:35 AM
by Rob Go to last post
0 337 Outlook - Calandaring
Rooms Declining all Reoccuring meetings by Rob
In Exchange/Outlook 2007, when a room/resource is invited to a reoccuring meeting, the room will decline ALL occurences if one of the occurences...
July 21st 09 11:18 PM
by Rob Go to last post
0 499 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Calendar Synchronization by rob
How can I get passed the 'Failure to upload calendar' when I try to 'publish' my calendar?
June 2nd 09 02:17 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 360 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Express by Rob
I attached a photo to one email but Outlook Express is sending DOZENS of emails to the recipient. 30 at a time every 15 minutes. What caused this &...
April 20th 09 10:17 AM
by mukesh Go to last post
8 493 Outlook Express
Button for Company by Rob
Is it possible to have a button that fires off a form that I created that the entire company could see? We have some desktops and some thing...
April 17th 09 10:44 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 315 Outlook - Using Forms
Outlook Express by Rob
I attached a photo to one email but Outlook Express is sending DOZENS of emails to the recipient. 30 at a time every 15 minutes. What caused this &...
April 10th 09 12:29 PM
by Rob Go to last post
0 176 Outlook Express
Phantom Calendar in PST Files by Rob
Hello, I am using O2K3 on an MS Exchange Server and I was wondering if there would be some reason for a Calendar to just suddenly show up in my PST...
March 17th 09 03:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 424 Outlook - Calandaring
Mark message for Follow up duplicated in To-Do Bar by Rob
When I mark a message with a follow up flag in Outlook 2007 SP1 MSO, and then move the item into a folder (this is using an IMAP connection to an...
March 10th 09 08:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 404 Outlook - Using Contacts
3 ay View in Calendar by Rob
Is it possible by any means to make the calendar view to show just three days... Today, Tomorrow, and the day after that? Maybe by VBA/Macros or...
January 28th 09 05:37 PM
by Rob Go to last post
2 337 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007: appointments disappear after synchronizing with exch by Rob
Hi, after upgrading 2003-2007, new appointments disappear after sending/receiving. According me, the autoarchive is switched off, so is there...
January 7th 09 04:05 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 771 Outlook - Calandaring
Send/Receive Problem by Rob
I have my Microsoft Outlook 2003 set up for manual send/receive. Every once in a while, when I hit F9 or send/receive, nothing happens. If I close...
December 27th 08 04:53 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 331 Outlook - General Queries
Exporting Calandar data to update Smart Phone by Rob
My company is disallowing persoanl smartphone syncronization with company laptops as of Jan. 1. Is there a way to extract a file out of Outlook...
December 19th 08 02:29 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 428 Outlook - Calandaring
SMS Option Not Visible by Rob
After registering for the SMS feature I do not see that option on the file menu. Is there something that I am missing
December 15th 08 03:41 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
5 359 Outlook - Installation
Problem editting shared Tasks by Rob
My boss has shared his outlook task folder, so we can see our own tasks, tasks of other peoples, and also add tasks of our own to it. The problem...
November 21st 08 05:44 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 564 Outlook - General Queries
Copying Outlook Contacts by Rob
I've followed previous discussion solutions and created a (97-2002) file in my Outlook 2007. I've copied my contacts into this file. I've then...
September 29th 08 01:31 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 358 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007 VBA and Dumping emails into a CSV File by Rob
Hi, I need to dump emails in a specific folder into a text file. I get about 10-20 of these emails per day. I will then use VBA code to handle...
September 24th 08 07:36 PM
by Eduardo Go to last post
4 1,021 Outlook and VBA
Mass Edit of File As in Contacts by Rob
I'm using Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2007. I have the global address list, my address book as well as three public folders configured as address...
August 27th 08 10:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,515 Outlook - Using Contacts
Need help with Outlook 2003 calendar sharing by Rob
My URL looks like this: outlook:\\Public%20Folders\All%20Public%20Folders\EnerVest%20Folders\Enernet\8%20-%20Acquisitions%20(6) When I click on...
June 23rd 08 09:51 PM
by Rob Go to last post
0 354 Outlook - Calandaring
how does the import/export function potentially corrupt files?... by Rob
i have yet to transfer my contacts from my old computer. i have an odd issue with my new system that needs to be resolved beforehand. but the...
April 18th 08 05:43 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
8 533 Outlook - Using Contacts