Search: Threads Started By: Richard or richard
is the "Save but don't send update".... by Richard
option no longer available in Outlook 2007? All the users see is "Save changes and send update" or "Don't save but keep the meeting open" when...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 26th 12 04:11 PM
by Seanm Go to last post
10 5,031 Outlook - Calandaring
Do OE emails open with browsers? crosspost by richard
A simple argument from another poster in 24hoursupport.helpdesk needs to have his head slapped a little. His claim is that Outlook Express emails...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 15th 10 10:12 AM
by Desk Rabbit Go to last post
38 3,500 Outlook Express
Color Categories by Richard
I just want to know what idoit at Microsoft thought it was ok to eliminate the category list and replace it with colors? What are we in second...
June 1st 10 08:50 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 883 Outlook - Using Contacts
Can I increase daily email limit? by Richard
I keep exeeding my daily email limit, is there a way of increasing this? Also I've just got to 1000 contacts and it says I can't have anymore, is...
May 29th 10 02:35 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 850 Outlook - General Queries
Unable to set outlook task due date in hours by Richard
I need to set a time due for a task 8 hours from the task is created in VBA. I have tried to change the time a task is due but the .DUEDATE only...
January 31st 10 04:24 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 756 Outlook and VBA
Configuring OE so that the Identity is exactly the same for each User Account by Richard
Let's say I just have one identity in a User Account. Then, I make another User Account. Anyone know if it's possible to make adjustment (to the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 1st 09 01:43 PM
by o Go to last post
12 1,340 Outlook Express
Configuring OE so that the Identity is exactly the same for each User Account by Richard
Let's say I just have one identity in a User Account. Then, I make another User Account. Anyone know if it's possible to make adjustment (to the...
September 14th 09 09:26 PM
by Richard Go to last post
0 294 Outlook Express
Journal population by Richard
Want to track certain contacts using the Journal function. However, when the contacts come up for me to select from (i.e. who do I want to track),...
August 31st 09 06:24 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 294 Outlook - Using Contacts
Help putting pictures in frame by Richard
Can anyone help me in how to put these pictures in this frame. img...
August 7th 09 04:14 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
6 337 Outlook Express
Source code by Richard
How can you view the source code in the sent folder, or drafts folder
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 7th 09 01:14 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
16 760 Outlook Express
Sent messages (edit source code) by Richard
Can you edit an email after it's been sent. I see the source code and edit while I'm composing a new email. I'd like to be able to still edit it if...
August 7th 09 01:13 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 835 Outlook Express
formatting all on same line by Richard
How can I... If I add a picture on the left side, still be able to put text or pictures to the right of it instead of on the next line.
August 6th 09 10:26 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 226 Outlook Express
formatting all on same line by Richard
How can I... If I add a picture on the left side, still be able to put text or pictures to the right of it instead of on the next line.
August 6th 09 10:15 PM
by Richard Go to last post
0 177 Outlook Express
Sent messages (edit source code) by Richard
Can you edit an email after it's been sent. I see the source code and edit while I'm composing a new email. I'd like to be able to still edit it if...
August 6th 09 10:12 PM
by Richard Go to last post
0 141 Outlook Express
Source code by Richard
How can you view the source code in the sent folder, or drafts folder
August 5th 09 01:00 AM
by Richard Go to last post
0 202 Outlook Express
Help putting pictures in frame by Richard
Can anyone help me in how to put these pictures in this frame. img...
August 5th 09 12:59 AM
by Richard Go to last post
0 191 Outlook Express
HOW to CHANGE VIEW in Outlook2003 for ALL Folders/Subfolders by Richard
I recently archived off all pre-2007 messages (from about 50 or so folders/subfolders in Outlook2003). Somehow, this has changed the the VIEW of...
March 8th 09 05:08 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 1,243 Outlook - General Queries
In Outlook, can a filter be make to include two categories? by Richard
In Outlook 2007 I am trying to combine two catagories into one, to create a new catagories. Can this be done? I have customers and website lead in...
January 5th 09 04:48 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 629 Outlook - Using Contacts
Switching default contacts folder by Richard
I have two different contacts folders. When sending an email I type the contact name in the "to" field. However this only searches the default...
October 19th 08 05:05 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 354 Outlook - Using Contacts
Deleting from Address List denied by Richard
Hello A customer has Outlook 2007 (not an Exchange client). When she attempts to delete a contact from her Address Book List she receives a...
October 18th 08 01:41 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 354 Outlook - Using Contacts
Reminders in calendars by Richard
I have three calendars, two of which are internet syncronise using SYNCING.NET. Is there any way I can stop reminders from specified calendars...
October 16th 08 07:52 PM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
4 606 Outlook - Calandaring
Not prompted to enable macros when Outlook opens, but I want to be by Richard
Hi all, I'm using Outlook 2003 SP3 in an Exchange environment. I have installed Redemption and am using some code I found on www.outlookcode.com...
August 29th 08 03:45 PM
by Richard Go to last post
4 1,116 Outlook and VBA
Unduplicate E-mail Addresses in Custom Form by Richard
I've a customized Outlook 2003 form where the cc: line is populated by aggregating the e-mail addresses from the to: from: and prior cc: items. ...
August 7th 08 09:35 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 358 Outlook - Using Forms
how do I disable calendar publish via office online? by Richard
How do I disable calendar publish via office online?
July 20th 08 06:20 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] Go to last post
2 2,087 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I import a PST file created in Outlook 03 into Outlook 02 by Richard
I have exported a PST file of outlook contacts created in Outlook 2003 to a flash drive. I am now trying to import the PST file into Outlook 2002 on...
July 10th 08 09:04 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 290 Outlook - Using Contacts