Search: Threads Started By: RAM or Ram
hotfix 968858 install fails by RAM
I'm trying to install the hotfix described in KB968858 - part of what this hotfix does is allow Outlook 2007 to check Subject Alternative Names in a...
April 27th 10 03:59 PM
by Tom Willett[_2_] Go to last post
3 430 Outlook - General Queries
meeting request to outside addresses not always received as meetingrequest by RAM
I have a user who's reported that meeting requests he sends to users outside of our system are not always received as meeting requests. I understand...
April 8th 10 08:22 PM
by RAM Go to last post
0 493 Outlook - General Queries
cached mode - mailbox on server does not reflect local changes by RAM
I have a user, Outlook 2007 in cached mode, whose mailbox does not seem to be syncing with all of his local folders. He has a large mailbox, so has...
March 31st 10 08:10 PM
by RAM Go to last post
2 328 Outlook - General Queries
question re-enabling cached exchange mode by RAM
I've scanned this group for posts regarding cached exchange mode and OST files, but haven't found the information I need. I need to know the impact...
March 12th 10 01:58 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 380 Outlook - General Queries
problems with published calendar in office online by Ram
I have published my primary outlook 2007 calendar to office online. When i view it office online it only shows the status like "busy" or...
September 9th 09 05:13 AM
by Ram Go to last post
0 654 Outlook - Calandaring
can't change stationery theme in a new message by RAM
Outlook 2007 (entire Office 2007 suite installed at the same time) One of my users pointed out that she cannot change the stationery theme in a new...
August 25th 09 03:18 PM
by RAM Go to last post
2 581 Outlook - General Queries
PST backup utility question by RAM
Is there a limit to the number of PST files that the PST Backup utility will work with? I have a user who has (egad) 120 PST files OPEN in Outlook...
July 23rd 09 10:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 395 Outlook - General Queries
OL2007 Task formatting by RAM
Oultook 2007 If I drag an email to Tasks, the resulting Task does not have the same formatting - there's an extra blank line between lines of text,...
March 2nd 09 04:51 PM
by RAM Go to last post
2 532 Outlook - General Queries
public folder owner only has "reviewer" permissions? by RAM
As the email admin for my company, I set myself up as OWNER on multiple public folders on our Exchange 2003+SP2 system. Today I noticed that on...
February 17th 09 04:14 PM
by RAM Go to last post
4 1,669 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook calendar proposals by Ram
Does Outlook have the ability to set a "rule" or "preference" which would automatically send a copy of meeting proposals to a second person? (i.e.,...
January 21st 09 08:55 PM
by Ram Go to last post
2 452 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook calendar proposals by Ram
Does Outlook have the ability to set a "rule" or "preference" which would automatically send a copy of meeting proposals to a second person? (i.e.,...
January 20th 09 07:09 PM
by Ram Go to last post
0 334 Outlook - Calandaring
How to remove a contact from a group by Ram
I have created a group in my contact list. Recently I removed one person from my email list as well as from my group list. However when I send...
August 18th 08 03:50 PM
by Ram Go to last post
4 381 Outlook - Using Contacts
problems with messages FROM GroupWise users by RAM
For the past week or so, I have had a couple of users report that some messages they receive are "garbled." Essentially, it appears that the messages...
August 27th 07 10:42 PM
by John Fullbright Go to last post
6 796 Outlook - General Queries
distribution lists by RAM
I have several distribution lists that work fine in Outlook 2003. When I export ALL in my contacts, the distribution lists show up empty. I treid it...
May 29th 07 03:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 405 Outlook - General Queries
replying to appointments by RAM
I am having issues when users are sending appointment from Outlook 2007 that other users cannot respond to. I am running a mixed mode of Exchange(on...
May 29th 07 03:20 PM
by RAM Go to last post
0 382 Outlook - General Queries
can't send attachments to specific recipient by RAM
User has Outlook 2003+SP2. For some reason, when he sends emails to his home account (RoadRunner) from his work account, the message arrives but no...
May 23rd 07 08:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 503 Outlook - General Queries
How do i set up TLS in Outlook 2003 by Ram
I am currently trying to use outlook 2003 to connect to a mail server that uses TLS authentication. Never the less i see no option in the account...
March 9th 07 02:17 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 616 Outlook - Installation
Lost emails after losing server connection & restarting again by Ram
In the middle of download of emails, lost the server connection. Did an end to the program and restarted the outlook express, to my surprise lost 6...
February 15th 07 01:52 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 548 Outlook Express
how to find out, that inspector window contain command bar or not by Ram
Hi, I have added commandbar button to a insepsctor window. But for each new inspector window one more button is adding. i.e first window has...
May 30th 06 02:17 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 847 Add-ins for Outlook
adding coomand bar buttons to inspector window by Ram
Hi, I need small information about outlook. The new mail or forward or reply a mail window is called as inspector window. But, by double...
May 26th 06 06:16 AM
by Ram Go to last post
4 1,085 Add-ins for Outlook
A different problem with Outlook Addin by Ram
Hi , I have implemented addin for MSOutLook using VC++ 6.0. Here i have displayed a image and on that i have display some images,when i...
April 24th 06 02:31 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,117 Add-ins for Outlook
How to change mail format settings by Ram
Hi, I need small information. I need to change the mail format settings. generally they are ritch text ,plain text and html format...
April 5th 06 03:58 PM
by Ram Go to last post
0 991 Add-ins for Outlook
how to change the Editor type by Ram
Hi, I need to change the Editortype. For example it is set with Plain-Text then i want to make it with HTML Format. How can i...
March 28th 06 08:49 PM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 997 Outlook and VBA
How to change Mail Format in Outlook by Ram
Hi, I need to change the Editortype. Generally 3 formates are there, Ritch Text,Plain Text and HTML. And i want change the Editor type For...
March 28th 06 03:36 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 745 Add-ins for Outlook
Outlook Application variable problem by Ram
Hi, I am facing a typical problem,in storing the application value. Here what i have done. I am using VC++ 6.0 I have created ...
February 12th 06 02:25 PM
by Ram Go to last post
0 813 Add-ins for Outlook