Search: Threads Started By: Peter Flindt
Outlook Connector, how I can setup the sync time? by Peter Flindt
Hello, the Connect works very well in general, but it works a little bit too much. It sync eache ONE Minute. I have tried: 1) ALT+CTRL+S, create a...
November 19th 08 07:38 PM
by Peter Flindt Go to last post
4 513 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook connector, connection problems still annoying... by Peter Flindt
Hello, (my hope is that someone from MS read this, reported more than one time via feedback) I have one problem with the Outlook connector which is...
July 12th 08 03:49 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
3 478 Outlook - General Queries
some questions about contact activity in Outlook 2007 by Peter Flindt
Hello, I have several questions about one contact-View-Activities 1)Very often (not always) this list is empty. When I change the selection with...
June 28th 08 12:13 PM
by Peter Flindt Go to last post
0 354 Outlook - General Queries
Some flaged messages not appear in the To-Do bar (OL2007) by Peter Flindt
Hello, I have different PST files and assign some email accounts to this pst files through the account settings. When I flag an email - No date the...
November 30th 07 07:38 PM
by Peter Flindt Go to last post
0 442 Outlook - General Queries
Very special URLs in memos not work by Peter Flindt
Hello, today I notice a strange behavior, and I want to know the reason and maybe a solution. (Outlook 2007, Vista Ultimate 32, IE 7.0) When I use...
September 2nd 07 04:54 AM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
1 450 Outlook - General Queries
Prompt for 'no subject', Outlook 2007 by Peter Flindt
Dr Teeth wrote at 17.07.2007 : How can I get Outlook 2007 to prompt me to fill in the subject line of an email? There is no option, (btw. AFAIK...
July 17th 07 10:51 PM
by Peter Flindt Go to last post
0 1,102 Outlook - General Queries
How to send an EMail without a stationery? Outlook 2007 student version by Peter Flindt
Hello, an user have the problem that he can't send an HTML Mail without a stationery. 1.)Actions-Send New Message with-HTML (no stationery), he get...
July 13th 07 09:56 AM
by Peter Flindt Go to last post
0 454 Outlook - General Queries
How to get URL-Shortcuts workable? (OL 2007, vista, IE7.0) by Peter Flindt
Hello, someone knows where are the settings for the "build in" Internet-Browser? For example, when I press CTRL+7 I could open the "Microsoft...
July 7th 07 10:30 PM
by Peter Flindt Go to last post
2 421 Outlook - General Queries
Questions about Microsoft Office Outlook Connector (Beta) by Peter Flindt
Hello, I have some questions about this tool, where I am not sure if the reason is maybe a config problem: -Each time I start Outlook it ask me for...
June 13th 07 04:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 446 Outlook - General Queries
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector (Beta) by Peter Flindt
New Version (Beta) is out: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7aad7e6a-931e-438a-950c-5e9ea66322d4&DisplayLang=en
June 11th 07 09:21 PM
by Peter Flindt Go to last post
0 438 Outlook - General Queries
Is there any addon to enhanced the spamfilter? by Peter Flindt
Hello, I don't know exactly what this addon should do, but the current way is not really comfortable, the spamfilter from GMail, Hotmail or my ISP...
May 13th 07 07:38 PM
by Peter Flindt Go to last post
3 507 Outlook - General Queries
Criteria for folders assigned to a folder? Outlook 2007 by Peter Flindt
Hello, I have create some new data files (Forums.pst e.g.), and a "inbox" folder in each of this data files. Now I open my account seeting and...
May 11th 07 12:35 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 443 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook200 soft-linebreak in plain text mode? by Peter Flindt
Hello, is it possible to enable somewhere something like a soft-linebreak,a ruler or whatever to see this hard-linebrak at character 76 when I enter...
April 23rd 07 11:26 PM
by Peter Flindt Go to last post
1 470 Outlook - General Queries
Why I have 3 (or more) Adressbooks? by Peter Flindt
Hello, can someone explain me please what's the benefit for me, to have many different adress-books and must synchronize all of them per hand? What...
March 30th 07 01:48 PM
by Peter Flindt Go to last post
0 361 Outlook - General Queries