Search: Threads Started By: PA Bear [MS MVP]
TO DO list - 01 July 2010, 12:01 AM by PA Bear [MS MVP]
1. Delete the thousands of (News) Blocked Senders I've had to add over the years to avoid loony-tunes like BoaterDave. 2. Pour a stiff one and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 1st 10 12:18 PM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
10 2,028 Outlook Express
TO DO list - 01 July 2010, 12:01 AM by PA Bear [MS MVP]
1. Delete the thousands of (News) Blocked Senders I've had to add over the years to avoid loony-tunes like BoaterDave. 2. Pour a stiff one and...
July 1st 10 01:13 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 528 Outlook Express
General OE User Caveats - one mo' time... by PA Bear [MS MVP]
General OE User Caveats: - Don't use Inbox or Sent Items to archive messages. Move them to local folders created for this purpose. - Empty...
June 30th 10 11:37 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 510 Outlook Express
General OE User Caveats - one mo' time... by PA Bear [MS MVP]
General OE User Caveats: - Don't use Inbox or Sent Items to archive messages. Move them to local folders created for this purpose. - Empty...
June 30th 10 11:37 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 856 Outlook Express
Security Update for Outlook Express released 11 May 2010 by PA Bear [MS MVP]
MS10-030: Vulnerability in Outlook Express...could allow remote code execution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978542
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 15th 10 02:22 PM
by DAS[_2_] Go to last post
40 3,719 Outlook Express
Security Update for Outlook Express released 11 May 2010 by PA Bear [MS MVP]
MS10-030: Vulnerability in Outlook Express...could allow remote code execution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978542
May 12th 10 02:03 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 412 Outlook Express
This newsgroup's synchronization has gone wonky by PA Bear [MS MVP]
Many posts to this (OE6) newsgroup made via NNTP are not arriving here in OE (especially posts made via Windows Live Mail) or in the web-based...
February 11th 10 06:02 PM
by juliette VanRysseghem Go to last post
4 465 Outlook Express
This newsgroup's synchronization has gone wonky by PA Bear [MS MVP]
Many posts to this (OE6) newsgroup made via NNTP are not arriving here in OE (especially posts made via Windows Live Mail) or in the web-based...
February 9th 10 08:14 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 228 Outlook Express
Hey, wangzhe!... by PA Bear [MS MVP]
Knock it off!
December 24th 09 01:42 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 303 Outlook Express
Hey, wangzhe!... by PA Bear [MS MVP]
Knock it off!
December 24th 09 01:42 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 240 Outlook Express
aide sur outlookexpress by PA Bear [MS MVP]
] MOC-DAM wrote: jr,moi c'est D'ARS je vient d"être connecte,et j'ai besoin d'aide sur Outlook Express
December 24th 09 01:41 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 242 Outlook Express
Problem with Powerpoint Viewer by PA Bear [MS MVP]
Florence wrote: I hope someone can help me with this. I've been trying to sort it out by myself for weeks but obviously need more experienced...
October 25th 09 02:57 PM
by John Wilson[_2_] Go to last post
1 429 Outlook Express
CAN'T OPEN OUTLOOK EXPRESS by PA Bear [MS MVP]
cf. http://windowslivehelp.com/community/t/108967.aspx PA Bear wrote: Maybe it's because your CapsLock key is stuck? (Posting in all caps is ...
September 3rd 09 12:30 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 296 Outlook Express
CAN'T OPEN OUTLOOK EXPRESS by PA Bear [MS MVP]
cf. http://windowslivehelp.com/community/t/108967.aspx PA Bear wrote: Maybe it's because your CapsLock key is stuck? (Posting in all caps is ...
September 3rd 09 12:30 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 285 Outlook Express
Hotmail DAV Migration Complete [FYI] by PA Bear [MS MVP]
QP The DAV migration that is discussed in the below link is now complete, and customers will no longer able to get email via DAV into their email...
September 2nd 09 01:00 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 348 Outlook Express
Hotmail DAV Migration Complete [FYI] by PA Bear [MS MVP]
QP The DAV migration that is discussed in the below link is now complete, and customers will no longer able to get email via DAV into their email...
September 2nd 09 01:00 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 425 Outlook Express
Final Notice for Hotmail-in-OE users! by PA Bear [MS MVP]
This message is a follow-up to my post of 02 June 2009:...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 27th 09 08:28 AM
by ...winston Go to last post
20 1,090 Outlook Express
Final Notice for Hotmail-in-OE users! by PA Bear [MS MVP]
This message is a follow-up to my post of 02 June 2009:...
August 22nd 09 05:39 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 245 Outlook Express
pas d:envoie de message by PA Bear [MS MVP]
"jabran froid" wrote in message ... J;arrive pas a envoyee de message a partir de...
August 20th 09 06:05 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 246 Outlook Express
Hotmail Accounts Due To Get Disconnected? by PA Bear [MS MVP]
cf. http://windowslivehelp.com/tags/0x800CCC0F/default.aspx cf. http://windowslivehelp.com/community/p/80587/320228.aspx#320228 PA Bear wrote: ...
July 20th 09 10:36 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 143 Outlook Express
Hotmail Accounts Due To Get Disconnected? by PA Bear [MS MVP]
cf. http://windowslivehelp.com/tags/0x800CCC0F/default.aspx cf. http://windowslivehelp.com/community/p/80587/320228.aspx#320228 PA Bear wrote: ...
July 20th 09 10:36 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 313 Outlook Express
e-mail pictures smaller size by PA Bear [MS MVP]
Original thread from 06 May-09:...
July 11th 09 11:39 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 336 Outlook Express
e-mail pictures smaller size by PA Bear [MS MVP]
Original thread from 06 May-09:...
July 11th 09 11:39 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 229 Outlook Express