Search: Threads Started By: OrlandoTommy
VCARD - Missing Fields in Outlook 2007?? by OrlandoTommy
My contact record in Contacts is fine, but when i save it as a VCARD the Business Fax is missing, has anyone seen this happen with Outlook...
May 18th 12 10:47 PM
by UncleBill Go to last post
2 3,339 Outlook - Using Contacts
VCARD - Outlook 2007 by OrlandoTommy
I would like to attach a vcard with Outlook 2007, i dont want it set as a inline image within my signature but as a attachment so people can click...
June 11th 07 04:43 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 866 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Colors by OrlandoTommy
I know there is a way to change the default color of Outlook 2007 from Blue to Silver, i just cant remmeber where it is, does anyone know this...
January 25th 07 04:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 384 Outlook - Installation