Search: Threads Started By: Nikolas
forward an attachment with form region by Nikolas
Hi, Created an Outlook 2007 Addin using VSTO and form regions. When forwarding a mail item that has been opened with one of our form region that...
March 16th 07 10:44 AM
by Nikolas Go to last post
4 689 Outlook - Using Forms
delete property by Nikolas
Hi, Im using VSTO '05 SE with Visual studio '05 on C# to create an add-in for Outlook '07. I'm trying to delete a property of a mail item using the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 28th 07 07:53 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
13 1,742 Outlook - Using Forms
priority of form regions against old legacy forms by Nikolas
Hi, Using Outlook '07 and form regions, is it possible to force Outlook to use the form region instead of the custom legacy form that sits on the...
January 4th 07 05:18 PM
by Nikolas Go to last post
2 463 Outlook - Using Forms
losing focus when opening a mail item by Nikolas
Hi, Our company has created an Outlook '07 Addin using form regions to send and receive faxes. We use form regions with an integrated activeX...
January 3rd 07 03:00 PM
by Nikolas Go to last post
0 1,222 Outlook - Using Forms
multiple ribbons with the same ribbonID by Nikolas
Hi, is it possible to have different Ribbons on an Outlook mail item depending on their message class? I see that the Ribbon is loaded only once...
December 11th 06 04:10 PM
by Nikolas Go to last post
6 899 Outlook - Using Forms
forward a mail item with form region by Nikolas
Hi, I have a form region used for a mail item with a custom message class. How can I catch the forward event on Outlook 2007 and change for example...
December 1st 06 06:34 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
7 1,255 Outlook - Using Forms
organizational forms vs form regions by Nikolas
Hi, Out company had previously developed an Outlook Addin that was installing some legacy forms in the organizational folder. Now we are developing...
November 20th 06 04:26 PM
by Nikolas Go to last post
2 478 Outlook - Using Forms
drop down arrow on button by Nikolas
Hi, I would like to know how I can create a button with a drop down arrow on form regions exactly as the Accounts button is in the New Message form...
November 16th 06 12:22 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 348 Outlook - Using Forms
copying MAPI properties by Nikolas
Hi, I am using C# in VS 2005 and VSTO SE Beta. My aim is to create a new MailItem that has some of the same properties of another MailItem. Using...
November 8th 06 03:16 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 590 Outlook - Using Forms
unable to use custom control in form regions by Nikolas
Hi, Our company has created a custom control that displays and annotates tiff files amongst other image files. While designing a COM Add-in for...
October 27th 06 05:47 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 728 Outlook - Using Forms
retreiving LPEXCHEXTCALLBACK by Nikolas
Hi, My company had in the past developed an Outlook addin for versions of Outlook 2000-2003 with Exchange 2000-2003. A dll was created implementing...
October 13th 06 06:04 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 642 Add-ins for Outlook
only one instance of form region is displayed by Nikolas
Hi, I have created an Outlook 2007 form region with a managed add-in using the sample in Microsoft's technical...
October 6th 06 03:37 PM
by Nikolas Go to last post
4 549 Outlook - Using Forms
missing Send button in the design form by Nikolas
After the installation of the Microsoft Office Beta 2 TR there was a change in the UI of the Message Form of Outlook 2007. The Send and Account...
September 29th 06 02:54 AM
by John Guin Go to last post
4 526 Outlook - Using Forms
permissions to install a COM add-in in Outlook 2007 by Nikolas
I downloaded the example on how to build an Outlook 2007 Form Region with a managed Add-in. It builds and installs successfully to an account with...
September 28th 06 01:41 PM
by Nikolas Go to last post
1 472 Outlook - Installation