Search: Threads Started By: newbie or Newbie
Outlook Categories by Newbie
Hello, We have outlook 2003 and Exchange Server 2003. I created a customer list in the public foldor. I also created new categories. i.e. reseller,...
February 9th 10 08:24 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
2 426 Outlook - Using Contacts
Accepting meetings in Outlook Calendar vs. through Inbox? by Newbie
Is there a difference say if an user accepts meetings directly from her Outlook calendar vs. from Inbox when a new invite comes in? This user has...
February 4th 10 01:10 AM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
1 635 Outlook - Calandaring
Troubleshoot Outlook calendar update/deletion running Exchange 2007 SP1 by Newbie
Our clients are Office 2003 Pro SP3, server is Exchange 2007 SP1. From time to time, we have complains that deleted meetings don't get to the...
November 23rd 09 07:51 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
0 609 Outlook - Calandaring
Old calendar events disappear after about 8-9 months by Newbie
Is it normal for Outlook calendar events to disappear after about 8-9 months except for recurring meetings? We're running Exchange 2007 SP1. Is...
September 25th 09 07:45 AM
by James D Go to last post
4 944 Outlook - Calandaring
Resource conflict but both were accepted by the auto-accept agent by Newbie
I have an instance where I was told by 2 different users who scheduled meetings with the same time slot, both got accepted by the resource...
August 12th 09 06:47 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
0 650 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I add multiple hotmail and comcast email accounts to Outloo by Newbie
How do I add multiple hotmail and comcast email accounts to Outlook?
August 4th 09 09:52 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 613 Outlook - General Queries
How to trace if a calendar entry is being deleted by someone else? by Newbie
I have had a number of complains where users didn't receive the invitation or meetings being dropped from their calendar and they missed the...
June 26th 09 07:58 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 887 Outlook - Calandaring
Send meeting updates by Newbie
There seems to be an issue somewhere with one user, whenever she sends out meeting updates, it sends correct update to the attendees, but her own...
June 9th 09 06:23 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
0 437 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 Form Template Icon by Newbie
Outlook 2007, WIN XP: I downloaded an old "While You Were Out" template, and have been able to tweak it slightly by changing the background color...
May 9th 09 08:57 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 323 Outlook - Using Forms
To show a shared calendar in OWA 2007 all the time? by Newbie
Is there any way to have a shared calendar to come up all the time via OWA? We setup a company calendar so everyone can see all company events. ...
May 1st 09 03:13 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
2 547 Outlook - Calandaring
Free/Busy info showing more than 2 months for some users? by Newbie
I have a user who reported she no longer can see free/busy information for some users more than 2 months worth from scheduling screen (running...
April 30th 09 03:44 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
2 1,692 Outlook - Calandaring
Meeting requests and respond with attachments by Newbie
We seem to have this problem where an organizer sent out meeting invites, one receipent would respond with attachments. When the organizer try to...
March 25th 09 08:35 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
0 444 Outlook - Calandaring
Private meeting and delegate setup by Newbie
We're running Outlook 2003 SP3 and Exchange 2007 SP1. We have delegate rights setup for one user to receive all invitations and respond on behalf...
February 10th 09 06:49 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
0 594 Outlook - Calandaring
Update meeting details, they get reverted by Newbie
I have a very weird situation with one user, say he scheduled for a meeting then he edits the body and sent an update to all invitees. All invitees...
January 28th 09 10:33 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 557 Outlook - Calandaring
Meeting got re-scheduled, but it's not updating calendar by Newbie
I have a client running Office 2003, backend server is Exchange 2007 SP1. He received the original meeting and accepted it, meeting details got...
January 9th 09 01:40 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
0 453 Outlook - Calandaring
Calendar details get overwritten by Newbie
We have an user that if he changes the text in the meeting event details and sends it out to all participants, all looks fine initially. However,...
October 15th 08 10:57 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
3 648 Outlook - Calandaring
Seeing a lot of duplicate meetings side by side by Newbie
Not sure how but I sometimes see an identical meeting side by side in my calendar? Not sure how they happen but if I modify one, it tells me...
September 23rd 08 10:45 PM
by Tech 88 Go to last post
7 616 Outlook - Calandaring
Issue with calendar entry not showing by Newbie
I made an update to one of the meetings in my calendar. The update showed up on invitees calendars, but did not show up on mine. When I tried to...
July 23rd 08 10:11 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] Go to last post
1 396 Outlook - Calandaring
Recurring meetings and resource conflicts by Newbie
Hi, I'd like to know if the following is possible? When booking recurring meetings, is there a way to have the system accept the meetings where...
July 18th 08 01:21 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
0 764 Outlook - Calandaring
granting others access to your calendar by Newbie
How do you grant others access to edit or view your calendar?
July 17th 08 06:50 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
2 358 Outlook - Calandaring
Calendar entries disappear after few days by Newbie
We have a few users complains about they accepted meetings but few days later, the meetings disappear from their calendar? What would be causing...
July 16th 08 05:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] Go to last post
1 486 Outlook - Calandaring
Weird issue - updating agenda but later information gets deleted by Newbie
I have one user complained who scheduled a weekly recurring meeting and a day prior to the meeting, he would go in to the agenda and update everyone...
July 8th 08 02:02 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
0 397 Outlook - Calandaring
Recurring meetings and resource conflicts by Newbie
Hi, Is there any way to find out when there's a conflict in a recurring meeting, that the organizer can see what the conflicts are? Intead of the...
July 8th 08 01:20 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
0 1,590 Outlook - Calandaring
nicknames by newbie
Is there a way for Outlook 2007 to pull from the nickname field when typing a new memo
June 18th 08 09:43 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 319 Outlook - Using Contacts
Move calendar entries without updating everyone's by Newbie
Hi, We have recently implemented Exchange 2007 and someone invited me to a meeting and I accepted. All goes well except I moved the meeting in my...
June 17th 08 04:26 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
7 545 Outlook - Calandaring