Search: Threads Started By: Millie or millie
Calendar items gone from Outlook but not from PDA by Millie
Hi I have Outlook 2007 and I've been synchronising (using Activesync 4.5) with my iPAQ 6915 for a long time. I've just noticed that calendar...
June 17th 09 04:58 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 365 Outlook - Calandaring
move calendar items from one calendar to another by Millie
Hi What's the most efficient way to move dozens of calendar items from one calendar to another? I've viewed 'all my appointment' in a list and...
May 27th 09 12:03 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 2,253 Outlook - Calandaring
archive calendar items have disappeared by Millie
I have Outlook 2007 and keep backup of my archive psts. Why have all my archive appointments disappeared from the archive calendars? -- Millie
May 14th 09 12:13 PM
by Millie Go to last post
3 782 Outlook - Calandaring
contacts and folders by Millie
I have Outllok 2007 and I want to put sub folders under my main Contacts folder. Is this possible? The only thing I've managed is to create folders...
March 22nd 09 07:02 PM
by Millie Go to last post
2 259 Outlook - Using Contacts
public holidays and anniversaries by Millie
I have Outlook 2007. Can I download public holidays etc into my calendar so I know when bank holidays and mothering sunday happens? Ta -- Millie
March 10th 09 01:02 PM
by Millie Go to last post
4 467 Outlook - Calandaring
can't see recurring appointments by Millie
I've got Outlook 2007. Why can't I see my recurring appointments in Day/MonthWeek view? They are there when I click on Recurring Appointment view....
September 23rd 08 06:14 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,247 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I back up Outlook 2007 calendar by Millie
Hi How do I back up my outlook calendar? I have the Microsoft backup tool which I use for my pst file. Does the calendar automatically back up...
July 28th 08 02:59 PM
by Millie Go to last post
2 469 Outlook - Calandaring
Bruce Hagen by millie
Hey, tried it again and looked at the link............I guess I miss a couple of other things............. Thanks a lot for your help Keep up the...
July 17th 08 01:18 AM
by yo Go to last post
2 454 Outlook Express
tried 587 by millie
I tried 587, got this error.........The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. Subject 'Test', Account:...
April 28th 08 07:07 PM
by nime Go to last post
4 370 Outlook Express
Outlook express error by millie
-I have been using OE6 and it suddenly quit working properly. I can receive e-mails but when I send i get an error. Port 25, Socket error 10060 and...
April 26th 08 07:51 AM
by jcvg marsiglia Go to last post
2 275 Outlook Express
moving address book to a new pc by Millie
Hi I've got Outlook 2007 and I've just moved the data file to my laptop. It went very smoothly. My emails and contacts are all there, as you would...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 8th 08 03:00 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
12 798 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 07- Parameter values are not valid? by millie
When changing time on an event in calendar, outlook 07 I get and error message " could not complete the operation. Parameter valuues are not valid. ...
December 13th 07 05:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,145 Outlook - Calandaring
moving calendar items to a new pst file by Millie
Hello I've just bought a new pc and installed Office 2007. I have moved all my inbox emails from my old pst file to the new one. But how do I do...
July 19th 07 10:00 AM
by Millie Go to last post
2 1,588 Outlook - Calandaring
reminders in a second calendar by Millie
Hi I run Outlook 2003 and I have created a second Calendar for personal use. I tried to set a reminder for a calendar entry in this second calendar...
May 14th 07 05:58 PM
by Millie Go to last post
2 860 Outlook - Calandaring
Hit and Miss delivery by millie
Just lately some of my e.mails are not arriving at their destination. I hav just sent myself one and even that hasn't turned up. Any solutions...
May 10th 06 06:50 AM
by millie Go to last post
2 562 Outlook - General Queries
Failed e.mail letter by millie
Although all my other e.mails arrive at their destination ,there is the exception of one. This person does not receive my mail even though she gets...
May 8th 06 03:12 PM
by millie Go to last post
2 491 Outlook - General Queries
Unable to view .OFT in attachment by Millie
I have an OFT form posted in a web folder, and have been using it for some time to collect information. One person now gets the File Download box...
February 7th 06 06:21 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 844 Outlook - Using Forms