Search: Threads Started By: Microsoft or microsoft or MICROSOFT
Exporting just one rule by Microsoft
Hi, How do I export just one rule? I have a very complex rule that I have to replicate to all users. Thanks.
August 15th 13 05:27 PM
by amanda_lakai Go to last post
3 12,043 Outlook - General Queries
Apply Class Attribute to OVC by microsoft
I'm building a custom Outlook Today page using the OVC. When I add a class attribute, the css is not recognized. Is this normal of the OVC? Did the...
April 9th 10 04:35 PM
by microsoft Go to last post
0 275 Outlook - General Queries
Problem with VBScript Running on Custom Home Page by microsoft
I've got the following sub that is intended to open a new Explorer and display the specified folder. It works on my home laptop but when I try to...
April 9th 10 02:10 PM
by microsoft Go to last post
1 351 Outlook - General Queries
Any phone dialers that integrate with Outlook? by MICROSOFT
I want one program (is this called Contact Management?) where I can contact people by clicking an email link, IM (Skype, MSN, Yahoo) and most ...
January 13th 10 07:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,445 Add-ins for Outlook
Any phone dialers that integrate with Outlook? by MICROSOFT
I want one program (is this called Contact Management?) where I can contact people by clicking an email link, IM (Skype, MSN, Yahoo) and most ...
January 13th 10 07:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 430 Outlook - Using Contacts
Any phone dialers that integrate with Outlook? by MICROSOFT
I want one program (is this called Contact Management?) where I can contact people by clicking an email link, IM (Skype, MSN, Yahoo) and most ...
January 13th 10 07:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 607 Outlook - General Queries
Synchronizing contact folders by Microsoft
Is there any way to synchronize public folder contacts with an users exchange mailbox contacts? The idea is that when the PDAs sync the user's...
November 7th 07 01:57 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
3 439 Outlook - General Queries
Address format by Microsoft
Is it possible to save email addresses in the format? "Firstname Surname" This is required for a gateway certificate server.
September 19th 07 01:10 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 562 Outlook - General Queries
Mass Mailing by microsoft
Hi I am running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003, what is a safe number of contacts that you can send emails to at any one time. Regards
August 1st 07 01:40 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 414 Outlook - Using Contacts
Prompted if you're sure you want to send message. by Microsoft
Hi everyone, Is there a feature in Outlook 2003 where it will ask you if you're sure you want to send the message? I've heard of something like...
May 8th 07 09:26 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
9 481 Outlook - General Queries
Prompted if you're sure you want to send message. by Microsoft
Hi everyone, Is there a feature in Outlook 2003 where it will ask you if you're sure you want to send the message? I've heard of something like...
May 4th 07 08:44 PM
by Arnold A Go to last post
1 351 Outlook - General Queries
Recurring meetings by Microsoft
I have a client with Office 2003 Professional. He tells me that whenever he creates a calendar item, it is always by default a recurring item. How...
May 2nd 07 05:27 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,192 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook window flickers and jumps by microsoft
Outlook 2003 flickers and is jumpy, especially the Inbox window. It happens most all the time, when no mail is being transmitted or anything else...
March 16th 07 02:02 PM
by microsoft Go to last post
0 492 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2003 Archive Problem by Microsoft
Hi I am using Outlook2003 SP2 on Windows XP SP2 on my laptop with VPN connection to my office Exchange 2003 server. I try to run archive from FILE ...
December 21st 06 01:22 PM
by Tanuj Gupta Go to last post
8 658 Outlook - General Queries
Categorie transfer by Microsoft
Is there a tool or easy way to move categories that were created in Outlook 2003 to 2007 A colleague of mine hacked the registry to get them across...
December 19th 06 02:01 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 417 Outlook - General Queries
Link Outlook 2003 to Project pro 2003 without the server by Microsoft
Hi all, Is there away of linking my projects to my outlook calendar and task list with out having to get the server. I am a only user and really...
March 16th 06 05:28 AM
by Rick Williams Go to last post
2 665 Outlook - General Queries