Search: Threads Started By: Michelle or michelle
shared calendar issue by Michelle
We are using Outlook 2007. One of our users has read/write access to her manager's calendar. When she books a meeting from her manager's calendar,...
May 20th 10 12:43 AM
by Michelle Go to last post
0 698 Outlook - Calandaring
view defaults to "draft font" in Outlook calendar how stop? by Michelle
How do I reset this so it doesn't default to "draft font" in Outlook calendar? Thanks.
April 28th 10 01:32 PM
by Michelle Go to last post
0 851 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 appointment durations by Michelle
Is there any way that we can change the default duration of an appointment from 30 mins to 20 mins. Thanks, -- Michelle
February 24th 10 01:55 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 519 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I copy a form to other machines by Michelle
I have edited my main appointments form, how do I copy this edited form from my Outlook to other machines? Can I export and import an edited form?...
February 9th 10 04:04 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 570 Outlook - Calandaring
Mark contacts private by Michelle
How do I mark ALL my contacts PRIVATE? Also, how do I mark just selected contacts PRIVATE? Using Outlook 2007. Thanks.
December 6th 09 09:20 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
5 2,475 Outlook - Using Contacts
don't print end times by Michelle
My boss and I both have Outlook 2007. His computer prints his monthly calendar without end times; mine includes them when I print my calendar. I...
October 20th 09 11:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,658 Outlook - Calandaring
How can I print a one page yearly calendar by Michelle
How can I print a one page yearly calendar
May 27th 09 01:22 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,557 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 recurring appointment. Text not updated by Michelle
I have a recurring appointment in my calendar. I modified one instance of the appointment by adding text to the text area. In my calendar it...
April 17th 09 01:40 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 828 Outlook - Calandaring
Where is the "Don't send email" option? by Michelle
When creating a meeting how can you "NOT" send an email?
April 15th 09 06:19 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 505 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 Tasks by Michelle
I have shared calendars with a user in my office. Why can I now see her tasks in my own task list? Using OUtlook 2007 with Window XP - not using...
March 30th 09 11:24 PM
by Michelle Go to last post
0 447 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 recurring meetings by Michelle
When we change one occurrence of a recurring meeting in which other attendees are invited, Outlook forces us to send an update to the invitees. I'm...
March 30th 09 09:24 PM
by Michelle Go to last post
0 389 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 recurring appointments by Michelle
Some of our users (me included) are having difficulty changing one occurence of a recurring appointment. When trying to move one occurence of an...
March 5th 09 12:01 AM
by Michelle Go to last post
4 490 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 appointment reminders by Michelle
Even though appointment reminders has been turned off, calendar appointments appointment reminders still popping up. Any suggestions? -- Michelle
March 4th 09 10:50 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
3 562 Outlook - Calandaring
Error: Microsoft Outlook can't provide form scripting support by Michelle
I have a user that when she clicks on a contact to make changes she keeps getting a box that pops up and states: "Microsoft Outlook can't provide...
March 4th 09 02:46 PM
by Michelle Go to last post
0 1,017 Outlook - Using Contacts
synchronization of it was skipped (0x80040304) by Michelle
User is using Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2003 permissions to view her boss' contacts. This procedure worked prior to 2007 office install. We have...
February 9th 09 03:08 PM
by Michelle Go to last post
0 1,403 Outlook - Using Contacts
message had an error and synchronization of it was skipped(0x80040 by Michelle
I have two users getting this message. They are on Exchange 2003 sharing thier boss's calendar and they are not able to view all of the contacts. ...
February 9th 09 03:06 PM
by Michelle Go to last post
0 1,684 Outlook - Using Contacts
Sharing Outlook 2003 Calendar online by Michelle
Hi I want to be able to share my outlook 2003 calendar online - is this possible or can you only do with outlook 2007??
October 15th 08 04:21 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 580 Outlook - Calandaring
Shared appointments not appearing by Michelle
I'm setting up a shared calendar system for my office. Currently my office mate can see the calendar names, but none of the appointments I've added...
August 27th 08 06:16 PM
by Michelle Go to last post
0 373 Outlook - Calandaring
outlook 2007 address book by michelle
In microsoft outlook express there is a setting that allows you to automatically save the addresses of all the emails you reply to. Simply click...
June 17th 08 10:59 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 571 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007 - transition form from Outlook 2003 by Michelle
Have a current outlook 2003 form. There is one field where users copy the address line from windows explorer and paste into the outlook field. It...
May 8th 08 10:18 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 406 Outlook - Using Forms
Outlook 2007 will not open except in safe mode - new problem by Michelle
I installed Office 2007 several months ago and have been using with no problem at all. Suddenly -for no apparent reason when I shut down or restart...
May 4th 08 10:00 PM
by Michelle Go to last post
0 497 Outlook - Installation
Set LDAP via CMW by Michelle
I'm trying to find where in the CMW for Office 2003 I'd set a new LDAP entry for Outlook 2003. I've looked at all the screens and don't see where I...
April 25th 08 02:06 PM
by Michelle Go to last post
3 412 Outlook - Installation
Auto complete missing entries by Michelle
Can anybody shed light on this? I have a new computer with Outlook 2007. I copied my NK2 file from the old computer using 2003 and my...
January 26th 08 06:27 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 718 Outlook - Using Contacts
form is blank when sent to an Outlook folder by michelle
I created a from with the "edit compose page" formatting tool selected. I'm running in test mode and everything looks great until I send. When I...
October 26th 07 06:43 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 414 Outlook - Using Forms
Outlook 2003 is deleting calendar entires older than 6 weeks by Michelle
For no apparent reason, Outlook 3003 is deleting calendar entries older than 6 weeks old. Has anyone experienced this problem and if so, what can be...
July 12th 07 09:20 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
5 710 Outlook - Calandaring