Search: Threads Started By: Matt or matt
how to save incoming mail in TRUE csv format by Matt
I have a script in Outlook 2007 that automatically saves incoming emails to a folder as a txt. Simply changing my code to olCSV does not comma...
May 27th 10 10:55 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 792 Outlook and VBA
Save incoming Email as .html file with name of subject line by Matt
Hello all! I am using the below code to save all incoming emails as an XML file. The problem is that a new incoming email overwrites the previous...
May 27th 10 10:47 PM
by Matt Go to last post
3 1,506 Outlook and VBA
How do i make Outlook to use the dialing rules? by Matt
I need to dial 83 to reach outside, YES I've added it to the field "dial this to reach outside" but the dear OUTLOOK doesn't bother! It doesn't dial...
March 14th 10 02:40 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 343 Outlook - Using Contacts
how do I transfer ost files to a pst format in outlook by Matt
I have my outlook contacts in a ost format and need to transfer them to an ost format in order to open them in a new computer I have in outlook. I...
January 27th 10 02:44 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 281 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Contacts by Matt
We have Global address lists on our network that are a standard set that can not be modified by any user, and we connect to an exchange server....
January 13th 10 06:53 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_668_] Go to last post
1 331 Outlook - Using Contacts
sending email in outlook 2007 is not working by matt
sending email in outlook 2007 is not working. My gut tells me it has something to do with the setup.
January 5th 10 09:34 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 804 Outlook - Installation
Adding another add-in to a project by Matt
Hello, I have developed two seperate add-ins for outlook (one has a button in outlook, and one has a button in inspector windows). Both of the...
June 12th 09 06:17 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 523 Add-ins for Outlook
STA mode Error by Matt
Hello, I wasn't getting this error until I threw my code, which initiated/called my Form to load, into a try/catch statement. "Current thread must...
May 14th 09 07:47 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 425 Add-ins for Outlook
Form Region Freezing by Matt
Hello, I have developed a small/simple form region to pop up after an added button click (which is added in Outlook new message window). The Form...
May 13th 09 07:17 PM
by Matt Go to last post
1 497 Outlook - Using Forms
Multiple Toolbars being added/Multiple Buttons being added to Mail by Matt
Hello, I am developing an outlook add-in which requires a single toolbar with a single button being added to the MailEditor window. Upon debugging...
May 12th 09 07:06 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 840 Add-ins for Outlook
Form Region Freezing Upon Load by Matt
Hello, I am developing an outlook add-in and am having issues when trying to load a small form region upon a button click. The window/form region...
May 11th 09 08:37 PM
by Matt Go to last post
0 383 Add-ins for Outlook
Error: "A required installation file SKU111.CAB can not be found" by Matt
Outlook2003 Pro Can not send email but can receive them . I ran Detect/Repair which gave me the following error message, "A required installation...
April 1st 09 12:47 PM
by Amy Go to last post
1 1,024 Outlook - Installation
How to filter employees data in a public folder calendar by Matt
Hello, My department uses public calendars hosted on a microsoft exhcange server. There are over 40 employees that utilizes the public calendar so...
February 3rd 09 05:30 PM
by Matt Go to last post
0 314 Outlook - Calandaring
Shared Calendar Reminders by Matt
I have out look 2007 and 2003 users and I am trying to share my calendar with 10 other people and have my reminders remind them as well at the exact...
December 3rd 08 06:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 5,813 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 contacts problem by Matt
For some reason, there are two Contacts folders when there only should be one. Whenever I click in "To" as I'm creating a new mail message, I get...
October 31st 08 09:29 PM
by Matt Go to last post
2 407 Outlook - Using Contacts
Sharing Calendars by Matt
Hi, I need to set up a calendar for 2 departments to share. I know i can share a personal calendar with others but this will be a general...
October 17th 08 09:04 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 456 Outlook - Calandaring
reminders hours after dismissal by Matt
Hi Folks, I have one user who gets the meeting alerts as he should before the events, dismisses them, and goes on. Hours sometimes later though,...
August 26th 08 06:47 PM
by Matt Go to last post
4 434 Outlook - Calandaring
Format Body in Email by matt
Hello all, So I have a macro in Word 2003 that takes the ActiveDocument and copy/pastes it into the body of an email message in Outlook 2007. 90% of...
July 18th 08 03:18 AM
by matt Go to last post
6 1,570 Outlook and VBA
how do I retrieve a contacts folder that has been removed? by Matt
I right clicked a contacts folder to hit the "new folder button" and accidentally hit " remove from my contacts" . I can find the folder in the...
July 16th 08 05:51 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] Go to last post
2 293 Outlook - Using Contacts
Contact filtering by Matt
Does anyone know if there is a way to create a contact view in Outlook 2007 that is filtered by the first letter of either the last name field or...
June 12th 08 06:57 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_242_] Go to last post
5 723 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007 addresses by Matt
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. ...
June 9th 08 10:26 PM
by Matt Go to last post
2 357 Outlook - General Queries
Moving contacts from 1 folder to another by Matt
I just discovered a new problem (I assume it was created by a recent hotfix or service pack, because it didn't used to be a problem) If I create a...
June 5th 08 03:26 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 473 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Express 6 by Matt
Can I use Outlook Express 6 to send letters directly from Word 2007? If so how do I set it up? After completing a letter the email icon is not...
May 28th 08 08:04 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
1 301 Outlook Express
Open shared calendar link does not appear after upgrade to Office by Matt
Any ideas? I have the same problem on my home PC and all of my systems at work.
April 2nd 08 08:48 AM
by Matt Go to last post
2 865 Outlook - Calandaring
xp by matt
What are some improvments for windows xp?
March 28th 08 12:56 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 315 Outlook Express