Search: Threads Started By: [email protected]
Help, please... Outlook 2000 cannot Export OR Archive emails. by [email protected]
My Outlook (IMO) 2000 Pst file grew to over 2 Gb, Outlook crashed, and it told me to run the Inbox Repair Tool. I did, and it failed. I ran the MS...
February 4th 06 12:03 PM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 750 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2000 PST file is too big. How to fix it, please? by [email protected]
Upon further research, I think I see the New problem... My Outlook 2000 PST file is 2.1 Gbytes... apparently too big. When I didn't know of the...
February 2nd 06 05:31 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 1,782 Outlook - General Queries
Help, please,... Outlook 2000 - Inbox Repair Tool fails by [email protected]
In Outlook 2000 (IMO), something happened, and it told me to run the Inbox Repair Tool. I did, and it failed. At the end of step 4 (of 8 steps), it...
January 31st 06 09:55 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,213 Outlook - General Queries