Search: Threads Started By: Marc or marc or MARC
How to Fix & Repair Outlook Express Folders and Folders.dbx - In useCompacting Error by MARC
Fix and repair Outlook Express Folders and Folders.dbx file without loosing Folder Structure. Fix "Currently in Use" error when...
January 3rd 16 09:46 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 3,861 Outlook Express
inbox msgs disappeared by Marc
i shut down my computer improperly and lost all my inbox msgs. i called my provider Cox Cable and they had me adjust a setting, so in the future...
June 18th 10 05:48 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
2 897 Outlook Express
inbox msgs disappeared by Marc
i shut down my computer improperly and lost all my inbox msgs. i called my provider Cox Cable and they had me adjust a setting, so in the future...
June 18th 10 05:34 PM
by Marc Go to last post
0 586 Outlook Express
lost msgs in inbox by Marc
my msgs in my inbox disappeared. i have windows 2000. can someone help me, pls. thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 10th 10 08:49 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
10 1,551 Outlook Express
lost inbox messages by Marc
i lost all my msgs in Outlook Express when i did not shut down properly. would greatly appreciate help to retrieve them. thank you.
June 10th 10 06:55 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
4 789 Outlook Express
lost inbox messages by Marc
i lost all my msgs in Outlook Express when i did not shut down properly. would greatly appreciate help to retrieve them. thank you.
June 10th 10 04:37 PM
by Marc Go to last post
0 536 Outlook Express
lost msgs in inbox by Marc
my msgs in my inbox disappeared. i have windows 2000. can someone help me, pls. thanks.
June 10th 10 03:59 AM
by Marc Go to last post
0 568 Outlook Express
Outlook Public folders by Marc
Hi I have a request to Add a Number of Feilds to a Public Contact list within the public folders. When logged in as administartor i can create the...
December 1st 09 02:01 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 504 Outlook - Using Contacts
August 27th 09 03:55 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 667 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook calendar by Marc
Can you grey out or cross out in anyway calendar dates in the month view for printing?
February 16th 09 07:01 PM
by Marc Go to last post
2 345 Outlook - Calandaring
Computer Restored - Did I lose my inbox? by Marc
Hello, I recently had to restore my computer due to an Anti-Virus software that hosed up my system... GO FIGURE!! When I did, I lost my entire...
January 3rd 09 09:50 PM
by DL Go to last post
3 605 Outlook - Installation
How do I get Outlook to stop asking me about RSS on startup? by Marc
Every time I open Outlook it asks about RSS feeds. The old Outlook used to make sense and the help files were GREAT. Now they are worse than...
September 11th 08 09:11 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 414 Outlook - Installation
Sharing Outlook Quickparts by Marc
I've been looking into quickparts and need a good way for my users to exchange quickparts. So far the only way I've seen is to...
June 4th 08 03:38 PM
by Marc Go to last post
0 790 Outlook - General Queries
Categories, distribution lists and rules for incoming messages by Marc
Note: I'm using Outlook 2007 I've got the following challenge. I have a lot of contacts and I organized them with categories. For some contacts...
May 29th 08 06:26 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 556 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Cached Mode on Terminal Server by Marc
Hi, I have read lots of articel that cached mode is not possible on Terminal Servers for various reason - Anyhow does anyone know a workaround? I...
May 27th 08 08:56 AM
by Marc Go to last post
2 410 Outlook - Installation
Viewing Outlook Calender w/ Connector by Marc
All of a sudden yesterday, I am no longer able to view my calendar. I use outlook 2007 and also office outlook connector. When I uninstall...
January 6th 08 12:20 AM
by Marc Go to last post
0 430 Outlook - Calandaring
Printing and viewing times with Monthly views by Marc
I'd be grateful for suggestions on resolving the following: 1. Using Outlook 2000, I was able to print monthly calendars (and 6 week monthly...
July 9th 07 07:22 PM
by Marc Go to last post
0 504 Outlook - Calandaring
Calendar Group Permissions by Marc
I'm having trouble adding permissions for groups(distribution) in Outlook 2007. I go into the permissions dialog, click add and get my list of...
May 16th 07 09:23 PM
by Marc Go to last post
0 977 Outlook - Calandaring
Links open in the background by Marc
I have customer that when he clicks a link within an email in OE 6 SP2 it opens in a new windows (which we want) but the window opens in the...
April 14th 07 06:13 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 714 Outlook Express
What is categories limit in Outlook 2003 / 2007? by Marc
Exchange 2003 Server What is limit for categories in Outlook 2003 and 2007? Also, is there another way to copy a master category list from one user...
March 22nd 07 11:29 AM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
1 587 Outlook - General Queries
how to keep form and data send to recipients directly? by Marc
I designed a form in Outlook, save and publish it then send to recipients,but recipients cann't see any designed form and data, how to keep original...
February 12th 07 03:11 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 443 Outlook - Using Forms
share a new calendar with a different name by Marc
I have created a new calendar called soccer schedule. How do I enable my assistant to view this from her outlook account on the exchange server. ...
September 7th 06 08:41 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 395 Outlook - Calandaring
I need help getting OE to open - I've tried the other suggestions. by Marc
I moved the application data to another location on a different drive using XSet-Up Pro and moved the application data there. I've have moved the...
August 21st 06 01:29 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 414 Outlook Express
Icalendar with Exchange 2003 by Marc
I have a cleint that recently installed Exchange 2003 and we are having a hard time with them sending calendar appointments out over the Internet. ...
May 1st 06 06:48 PM
by Marc Go to last post
0 507 Outlook - Calandaring
Linking events? by Marc
Good afternoon! Im am starting to utilize Outlook a lot more for my scheduling but have run into a bump in the road. I have set schedules based on...
March 14th 06 02:40 PM
by Taylor Go to last post
1 644 Outlook - Calandaring