Search: Threads Started By: Luke
Problem with O/L 2007 freezing on calendar view by Luke
Hi, I have a user with Outlook 2007 connecting to an Exchange 2007 server with a PST file for storage (mail delivery is to the mailbox). Anyway, if...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 29th 09 09:18 AM
by televisi Go to last post
11 1,599 Outlook - Calandaring
Harvest Data from Outlook Form by Luke
I want to create an Outlook form to send out as a survey about our cafe. That's not a problem. My issue is with creating it in such a way that when...
June 20th 09 03:24 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 605 Outlook and VBA
I need to disable Outlook 2002 by luke
I need to disable outlook 2002 from auto opening when some one clicks a email link on an web page.
May 1st 08 07:01 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 350 Outlook - Installation
search folder in other pst by Luke
Hi I have created a vba function to create and save a new search, which adds the search into the search folders in outlook. It will place the...
March 31st 08 05:44 AM
by Luke Go to last post
3 505 Outlook and VBA
Disable automatic syncronization with Exchange by Luke
Is it possible to disable automatic syncronization between Outlook and Exchange? I.e. I want to receive messages ONLY when I click "Send/Receive".
October 30th 07 09:01 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 427 Outlook - Installation
journal by Luke
a newbie here - there are no listings when I open the journal - have been using outlook 07 vista for a few months now. what gives? thanks for the...
October 2nd 07 03:54 PM
by Luke Go to last post
0 368 Outlook - General Queries
ItemSend not firing by Luke
ItemSend fires if I send an email through Outlook's interface or call Outlook::MailItem::Send(), but it does not fire if I use...
August 23rd 07 08:20 PM
by Luke Go to last post
0 711 Outlook and VBA
Launch multiple Outlook instances as different users. by Luke
I am trying to automate testing (at least partially) of an Outlook Add-In. The trick is that I am trying to run Outlook under a different user...
August 17th 07 02:22 AM
by Luke Go to last post
2 1,005 Outlook and VBA
How to set AutoArchive for all folders including PSTs by Luke
My company is trying to join the 21st century and is upgrading to Outlook 2003. One one machine using AutoArchive "Apply these settings to all...
August 8th 07 05:18 PM
by Luke Go to last post
0 347 Outlook - Installation
Newly installed IE7 prevented OE6 from accessing hotmail a/c by Luke
Have been using OE6 to access my hotmail a/c for years, ie, although I'm using the 'free' hotmail a/c, I've been utilizing OE6 to read my emails...
December 19th 06 03:36 AM
by Mary Roberson Go to last post
5 495 Outlook Express
Outlook 2007 Beta2 in Win Vista by Luke
I can't get Outlook 2007 to log on to our exchange server that works just fine with Outlook 2003. I don't think it can work out the host name. When...
June 27th 06 01:44 PM
by Luke Go to last post
4 651 Outlook - Installation
adding two mail boxs in one exchage in Outlook 2003 by Luke
Hi, I need to be able to add more than one mail box when using exchange server. We are using a hosted exchage service and they tell me it can't be...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 5th 06 10:45 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
12 859 Outlook - Installation