Search: Threads Started By: KJ or kj
Microsoft Outlook - Names Smart Tag by KJ
Today I hopened my email and began to send an email to a person I email everyday and discovered that I lost all of the names that appear when...
March 23rd 10 08:58 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
2 577 Outlook - Using Contacts
Default to Calendar, not the Inbox, when opening by kj
Is there a way to set 2007 to open to the Calendar, not the Inbox, when it boots up? Thanks, Karla Brandau
October 9th 09 01:40 AM
by neo Go to last post
1 377 Outlook - General Queries
Contact by kj
My contacts folder is in one personal folder, but should be in the main personal folder. How do I move contacts folder to a different personal...
August 18th 09 07:57 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
7 669 Outlook - General Queries
Setup up recurrence near a date by KJ
I was wondering if you can setup recurrence to repeat near a date. Example. I want to schedule monthly on or near the 1st only during the week. ...
July 30th 09 07:03 PM
by KJ Go to last post
2 380 Outlook - Calandaring
Disconnecting the Tasks below Calendar from To-Do Bar in MicrosoftOutlook 2007 by kj
In Outlook 2007 Is there a way to make the Tasks that appear below the calendar work independently from the To-Do Bar? It seems like a duplication to...
April 23rd 09 04:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 368 Outlook - General Queries
Color the Subject Line in 2003 or 2007 by kj
Is there any way to make the subject line a color in Outlook 2203 or 2007? It would be nice to send something urgent in Red or something that...
April 9th 09 05:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 541 Outlook - General Queries
Form isn't viewable in email message by KJ
I have just created an email form based on the standard message format. It's pretty basic in style - I've added several user defined fields, all of...
January 7th 09 02:16 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 445 Outlook - Using Forms
Sender sending email with reminder attached for Receiver by kj
In Outlook 2003, how can a sender set a reminder that will pop up in the reciever's reminder window?
October 15th 08 04:50 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 747 Outlook - General Queries
Link to set a calendar item in an e-mail by kj
How can you put a link in an e-mail that would place a calendar appointment in the receipents calendar when they click on it?
October 9th 08 05:29 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 505 Outlook - General Queries
Shared Task by kj
How do you set up a shared task folder for a team? And when a task is completed, can you see who completed it on your team? Thanks, Karla
October 8th 08 02:26 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 392 Outlook - General Queries
Opening Multiple Views at Startup in MS Outlook by kj
How can you set-up MS Outlook to open multiple views (e.g. Inbox, Calendar and Contacts) at start-up? Thanks, Karla
October 8th 08 01:16 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 811 Outlook - General Queries
Too many fields defined error on import by KJ
I'm trying to import contact data from an excel spreadsheet (the data is actually from ACT V8) with 27 columns and about 1300 rows. I get the error...
April 6th 08 03:15 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
3 529 Outlook - Using Contacts
Delete Contacts / Distribution Lists by KJ
Riddle me this... I have a Distribution List named "Employees". I have an employee named Joe Smoe. Joe leaves the company so I delete his contact...
February 23rd 07 03:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 475 Outlook - Using Contacts
Linking mailbox calendars to Public Folder calendars by KJ
Here is the scenario. We have two calendars setup under Public Folders for users to reserve conference rooms. If a user sends out a meeting request...
February 6th 07 08:03 PM
by KJ Go to last post
0 818 Outlook - Calandaring
Office XP - Outlook issue by KJ
I have Office XP on my computer, the package of which states it has Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. However, I do not have Outlook on my...
October 21st 06 11:33 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 444 Outlook - Installation
I am trying to use Earthlink with Outlook2003. It won't work. by KJ
I have just installed Outlook 2003. I added my Earthlink account just like the MS Office Online directed but it keeps giving an error message --...
June 9th 06 05:50 AM
by Mittu Go to last post
1 364 Outlook - Installation
Changing info in Contact / Distribution list by KJ
Riddle me this... I have entered contact John Doe. I have created distribution list "customer" and added John Doe as a member. John Doe's email...
May 24th 06 11:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 556 Outlook - Using Contacts