Search: Threads Started By: John or john
Code to Save Email as an .MSG to Directory when Emails Arrive by John
I am trying to save all emails that come into the inbox as an .MSG to a directory on the server. I saw the ability to utilize the SAVEAS method but...
May 20th 10 06:29 PM
by Chris Go to last post
4 998 Outlook and VBA
"To" has stopped auto-filling addresses - what's up? by John
Outlook 2003. Went away after I installed Avery (labels) and uninstalled it (also has an ASK.com component that was also uninstalled. Clicking TO...
May 11th 10 03:04 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,007 Outlook - Using Contacts
Events sometime do not show up monthly view by john
Office 2010 beta Some of my events, "all day" do not show up, when viewing in Monthly view, there is only 2 items for that day, plenty of room. It...
May 8th 10 03:14 PM
by john Go to last post
5 921 Outlook - Calandaring
UDF in this item; view problem; upgrade from 2003 to 2010 by john
I have Office 2010 beta. I exported my Outlook 2003 to a .pst file, then imported to Outlook 2010 beta. Most everything works well. I would like...
May 7th 10 09:04 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
3 964 Outlook - Using Contacts
Add Public Calendar to Appointments by John
How can I schedule an appointment in my calendar ans have it show in the Public Calendar as well? Outlook 2007 Exchange 2003
May 7th 10 06:35 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 659 Outlook - Calandaring
Automating Reply by John
I am using Outlook 2007 with Exchange Server 2003. I receive hundreds of email sent to and now I'd like to create a rule to...
April 30th 10 02:15 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 552 Outlook - General Queries
Reminders not working by john
I have Outllook 2007. I had to reinstall because scanpst would not work. As a result I somehow lost all my old calendar data. Now the pop up...
April 27th 10 04:23 PM
by john Go to last post
2 611 Outlook - General Queries
Phantom contact folders appearing in address book list by John
When I click the To: button on a new email or open the OUtlook address book I have many more contact folders listed in the "Show Nems from the:" box...
March 29th 10 12:52 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 762 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2002 customized installation not always pre-populating inf by John
Hi, We used the Office 2002 Resource Kit to create a customized installation for Office 2002 a long time ago (obviously). We notice that, when...
March 24th 10 08:43 PM
by John Go to last post
0 736 Outlook - Installation
how can I import my sent messages from hotmail by John
how can I import my sent messages from hotmail I can see sent in web hotmail, but I want them back in outlook I did save old hotmail store, but cant...
January 27th 10 11:09 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 566 Outlook - General Queries
import sent hotmail to outlook by John
I just reinstall computer XP and office 2003 I managed to recieve inbox after setting up hotmail account and connector, how can I import my sent...
January 27th 10 03:57 PM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post
1 943 Outlook - General Queries
Sent Mail date by john
Why does my "sent mail" folder only have dates on the emails sent within the last 2 months. All email that I sent prior to Tue 11/10/2009 have...
January 13th 10 08:59 PM
by john Go to last post
0 535 Outlook - General Queries
instructions disppear when users begin type (text field) by John
Hi all, I need to customize the outlook contact form and I want to add one text field to allow users to add details info and instruct users how to...
January 6th 10 07:11 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 401 Outlook and VBA
Can't get rid of a reminder notice in Outlook by John
I have a recurring appointment that I deleted but I'm still getting a reminder notice that I cannot dismiss. The error message says "Cannot locate...
December 22nd 09 05:10 PM
by Steve B Go to last post
8 573 Outlook - Calandaring
Out Look problem by john
Hi, I have the following problem with my Microsoft Outlook 2007SP2. I am running it with windows Vista 64 bit. 1. I have made four accounts with...
December 21st 09 04:03 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 341 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 to Word 2007 by John
I currently have Outlook 2003 and trying to export the names and addresses to Word 2007 to create mailing labels. The only information transfering...
December 7th 09 03:51 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 512 Outlook - Using Contacts
ModefiedForm page issues 1)retrieving available size of Modifiedfo by John
Hello all. I have two issues to discuss 1) I am creating a outlook addin Using Outlook2003. This addin will display a Webbrowser in Modifiedform...
December 2nd 09 06:13 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
3 577 Outlook - Using Forms
Outlook 2000 will not work with windows 7. Any ideas? by John
With windows 7, Outlook 2000 will not allow any changes or updates. All the files did download correctly, but they cannot be used. That includes...
November 29th 09 03:42 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 731 Outlook - Using Contacts
Imported/merged .ics file into calendar... how to undo/delete? by John
Hello. I accidentally imported an .ics file into my main calendar and am wondering if there's anyway to remove the entries that came from this ics...
November 24th 09 07:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 10,533 Outlook - Calandaring
Added spaces and color change by John
When I edit the original text of a message I want to forward, Outlook adds spaces before and after the added word and changes the color to blue. ...
November 4th 09 09:55 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 351 Outlook - General Queries
Messages in Inbox gone after running scanpst.exe by john
I had 233 messages in my inbox but, as of yesterday, was unable to view them. I ran scanpst.exe and it created a new file, outlook.bak but deleted...
October 30th 09 07:20 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 496 Outlook - General Queries
Any other mechanism to store Appointment properties other than use by John
Hi, I already asked these issues and thought both are different but now both are looks correlated. I have two scenarios to pass 1) Open an...
October 29th 09 10:22 PM
by John Go to last post
0 566 Outlook - Using Forms
Outlook 2007 by John
After transfering my file/folders from my old computer that used Windows XP to my new computer that uses Window Vista I cannot open Microsoft Office...
September 9th 09 09:31 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
5 616 Outlook - General Queries
How can I copy & paste contact info from web sites into Contacts? by John
I can't seem to find the cop & paste commands or find a way to activate the Clipboard when I am trying to copy and past email addresses, web page...
August 28th 09 11:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 651 Outlook - Using Contacts
Out look and different systems by john
Hello, I have got two Laptops, one has windows Vista Business 64 bit and outlook 2007, SP2. The other laptop has windows 2000 XP professional 32...
August 26th 09 04:49 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 362 Outlook - Using Contacts