Search: Threads Started By: Jane
How do I make Contacts my Address Book? by Jane
Please tell me step by step how to bring in Address Book to Contacts to Outlook Contacts (in Outlook 2007, Windows 7)? I have tried every step I can...
January 28th 10 03:47 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 279 Outlook - Using Contacts
outlook 2003 problem by jane
hi, i am trying to set up outlook for my husband, i have filled in the email bits and that is working fine,but then i get a message saying 'unable...
January 4th 10 09:38 PM
by Kathleen Orland[_2_] Go to last post
3 535 Outlook - General Queries
How do I turn my contacts in micro outlook into address labels by jane
I want to be able to run address labels from the names in my microsoft outlook 2007 contacts
December 12th 09 09:49 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 525 Outlook - Using Contacts
monthly calendar cuts off part of the entry in view by jane
I want to be able to print my monthly calendar and have all the entries show up. At the moment it only prints the first 12 letters, or so of each...
October 16th 09 12:45 AM
by jane Go to last post
4 690 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 Contact Folder by Jane
Outlook 2007 Contact Folder. We just installed Office Ultimate 2007 on two PC’s in our office. I am having a problem with one computer. The...
October 5th 09 01:50 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
2 307 Outlook - Using Contacts
Files in Appointments/Events storage location by Jane
Hi,,, I am using Outlook 2007 more and more these days,,, I travel a lot and use All Day Events in Calendar to keep track of my Flight Dates. In a...
August 17th 09 01:16 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 363 Outlook - Calandaring
How can I send an email to all the names in the Autocomplete list by Jane
I want to send an email to all the addresses in the autocomplete list to let them know my email address has changed. How do I do that.
June 27th 09 07:39 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 689 Outlook - Using Contacts
outlook address book by Jane
Hi! I seem unable to drag and drop contacts in the address book into various distribution groups I have set up. Does anyone know if there is...
April 3rd 09 06:28 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 276 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007, Two (2) Contact folders, one empty and one with name by Jane
Problem with Outlook 2007 Contact Folder. We just installed Office Ultimate 2007 on two PC’s in our office. I am having a problem with one...
February 23rd 09 10:24 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 688 Outlook - Using Contacts
How do I share an entire calendar? The option is greyed out. by Jane
I would like to share an entire year of my calendar, but the option to share an entire calendar is greyed out. Is it possible to do this?
December 31st 08 01:53 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP][_2_] Go to last post
1 3,132 Outlook - Calandaring
how to print out global adress book? by jane
help says: open address book--type name --add to contacts, but 'add to contacts' icon is grey, i doesn't allow me to click it. so?
August 9th 08 03:15 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 329 Outlook - Using Contacts
outlook 2007 by jane
how to create a calendar for use to reserve conference room
July 21st 08 04:26 PM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
2 333 Outlook - Calandaring
No information inconsistentcy with resource scheduling by Jane
MS Exchange 2003; Outlook 2007 and 2003 - all SPs installed I have set up a Resource for scheduling meeting room bookings. When a second booking is...
January 30th 08 11:24 PM
by Jane Go to last post
2 640 Outlook - Calandaring
Selecting the calendar for meeting acceptances by Jane
In Outlook 2003, you can create separate calendars (eg work, personal). When accepting appointments/meetings, the program automatically adds the...
August 29th 07 11:11 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 584 Outlook - Calandaring
Import personal folders from OE by Jane
Can I import the personal folders and all the messages in them from OE 2003 to Outlook?
June 27th 07 04:17 PM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
2 499 Outlook - General Queries
To: box does not complete entry from address book by Jane
I have just switched one of my e-mail accounts from OE to Outlook. When I try to create a new message in Outlook, I start typing the name, but...
June 24th 07 03:01 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 681 Outlook - General Queries
Accessing correct Contacts list from email being composed. by Jane
My computer was recently serviced and all the old file folders from Outlook Express and MS Outlook (.pst) were combined. There are 5 main folders...
June 2nd 07 08:14 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 428 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Express hung up after power outage by Jane
Two days ago, while the computer was on and Outlook Express active, the power fluctuated, the PC was turned off and Outlook Express hung upon...
March 23rd 07 10:56 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
4 1,175 Outlook Express
how do i send mail from OutlookExpress 2002 by Jane
Hi, Just got new windowsXPmedia centre 2002,set up outlook,can receive emails but can't send emails as it keeps saying 'error occurred'. Why can't I...
February 15th 07 02:16 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
1 321 Outlook - Installation
ActiveX Message on Signature Insert by Jane
Hi, I've developed a signature in Word, with 2 graphics, and saved it as a web page. I've saved in the Microsoft/Signatures directory, and it has...
January 31st 07 06:34 PM
by tthomas Go to last post
1 781 Outlook - Installation
no All Public Folder folder by Jane
I have a user who has Public Folders and Favorites under it but no All Public Folders. her permissions appear to be correct and it shows up in...
January 22nd 07 10:35 PM
by Jane Go to last post
0 230 Outlook - Installation
Palm Pilot and Office 2006 by Jane
My new palm doesn't recognize Office 2006 contacts and Email.. Is there a fix for this? I don't want to uninstall 2006 at this point.
July 26th 06 10:00 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 377 Outlook - Using Contacts
Can I receive reminders from a calendar other than my main calend. by Jane
I would like to receive a reminder for appts that are scheduled on my additional calendars but when I Save and Close it tells me that the item...
June 22nd 06 09:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 631 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Favorites Won't Save, Messages wrong on Outlook Today by Jane
A few days ago, I lost all my favorites. Also, the Messages section on Outlook Today no longer shows the number of unread messages, and if I click...
June 20th 06 06:08 AM
by Jane Go to last post
2 623 Outlook - General Queries
Reinstall Metamail for Outlook to function with new version? by Jane
I keep getting a message when I launch Outlook that it has detected a new version and that I must reinstall Metamail for it to work correctly. All...
June 14th 06 07:45 AM
by Mittu Go to last post
1 1,397 Outlook - Installation