Search: Threads Started By: Joey or JOEY
cannot open dates or make dates in my calendar by Joey
i cannot enter dates in my calendar. The new date won't open nor can previous dates in calendar be opened or edited. Please advise. Outllook 2003
May 13th 09 02:03 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 491 Outlook - Calandaring
Import Calendar Data from Microsoft Works Calendar into Outlook ca by Joey
Is it possible to Import Calendar Data from Microsoft Works Calendar into Outlook Calendar ? Need Help Eventually I want to transfer Calendar to my...
August 2nd 07 02:56 AM
by JJJan Go to last post
4 973 Outlook - Calandaring
Convert Outlook folders to Adobe pdf by Joey
Not sure if this is the correct forum but anyway, I have tried various other forums and no one has an answer for me (not even Adobe support). I use...
March 9th 07 06:45 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 788 Outlook and VBA
IMAGES NOT SHOWING IN OUTLOOK by Joey
My operating system is Windows XP SP2, Office 2003 Prof SP2. For the last day or two my images doesn't want to display in my mail item when I do a...
March 9th 07 05:11 AM
by Subramaniam Go to last post
1 535 Outlook - General Queries
Can I purchase just Outlook 2007 without the entire office? by Joey
I want only Outlook 2007, so that I can synch with my Motorola Q. Will this product work alone? I have the trial version and it seems to work, but...
March 8th 07 08:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 954 Outlook - General Queries
All Day Events shift 1 Day sooner by Joey
I applied the tzmove patch to OL2003 on winxpsp2 system. / est-0500gmt All day events (birthday, holidays etc) moved 1 day earlier (July...
March 2nd 07 05:17 PM
by dlw Go to last post
1 494 Outlook - Calandaring
I have a subcription but outlook does not recognize it by Joey
I am trying to get Outlook to work with my email. I have a hotmail subscription but when I try to use Outlook to get my Hotmail, I get an error...
December 19th 06 02:55 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 395 Outlook - General Queries
outlook express gpo ? by JOEY
dead experts, my company with 70 computer is using outlook express. i want to prevent users to perform account settings on OE, is it possible to...
September 10th 06 10:13 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 1,103 Outlook Express
Mail Merge - Can I cc the email? by Joey
I need to send mass emails to clients and I need to cc this email to one of my colleagues. May I know how can I cc the email when doing a mail merge?
September 8th 06 03:13 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,097 Outlook - General Queries
Blocked Senders List Size Limit. by Joey
Is there a way to increase the size of the blocked senders list? I have a user that gets the message that it is full. Thanks, Joey
August 30th 06 04:05 PM
by doitondirt Go to last post
2 2,585 Outlook - Installation
iPod Sync with Outlook by Joey
The i pod does not display the samr "TIME" for an appointment as Outlook Calandar !!!! when I update or sync my i Pod..... Any suggestions !!!!!
June 26th 06 04:23 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 550 Outlook - Calandaring
Script Not run in outlook 2003 by Joey
I have a form transfer from 2000 to 2003 and published public folder. When I new this form, all the VB script run fine. However, after I submit the...
May 19th 06 02:10 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,175 Outlook and VBA
Yahoo calendar - any sync program besides Outlook? by Joey
Hi, I am a Yahoo calendar user (for my personal calendar) and use Outlook's calendar for business. I am searching for a 3rd party calendar program...
April 18th 06 03:09 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,216 Outlook - Calandaring
Yahoo Calendar - any non-Outlook program for sync? by Joey
Hi, I am a Yahoo calendar user (for my personal calendar) and use Outlook's calendar for business. I am searching for a 3rd party calendar program...
April 18th 06 07:22 AM
by Joey Go to last post
0 671 Outlook - Calandaring
Notes Error by Joey
I have a custom class that is fired on the connect of outlook. Everything works fine but if I open a note item and try to exit the program it...
April 14th 06 06:21 AM
by Joey Go to last post
2 506 Outlook - Using Forms
Addin HELP - Preview Pane, where is the mail event? by Joey
I am trying to perform an action on a mail item. If someone is reading an email then I am going to log the ID of the email in the database and ask...
March 17th 06 12:29 AM
by Joey Go to last post
0 575 Outlook - Using Forms
OUTLOOK FORMS / LAYOUT by Joey
I need to create a standard email form in our company which everyone will use to create new emails. Unfortunately I cannot include the logo as a...
March 3rd 06 06:02 AM
by Joey Go to last post
2 768 Outlook - General Queries
New meetings should show details of meeting conflicts by Joey
When scheduling a meeting, Outlook shows you if there are any meeting conflicts via a message at the top of the new meeting window. It would be a...
February 10th 06 07:03 PM
by Joey Go to last post
0 738 Outlook - Calandaring