Search: Threads Started By: JB or jb
Microsoft Outlook 2007 Stopped working by JB
Hi I am using Windows vista Business version, with outlook 2007. when i am opening the OE 2007, after some seconds , its displaying 'Microsoft...
December 21st 09 05:38 PM
by Tom Willett[_2_] Go to last post
3 608 Outlook - General Queries
moving a message from identified sender to another folder by jb
using outlook 2003 would anyone have a working snippet of code to move a message matching .SenderName to a subfolder under Inbox ? I have a...
November 5th 09 03:15 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
5 828 Outlook and VBA
Outlook 2003 Recurring Appts by jb
I use OL 2003 for monthly bills, etc. When I get a periodic change in payment like an ARM mortgage adjustment I change the monthly amount due...
March 29th 09 04:24 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 375 Outlook - Calandaring
2003 Business Contacts into 2007 without Business Contacts by JB
How do I copy the contacts that are in my 2003 Outlook Business Contacts, on my older machine, and put them into a 2007 Outlook contacts WITHOUT...
May 12th 08 08:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 551 Outlook - Using Contacts
How to, right click email address, save to database? by JB
On a daily basis, I write to many folks. I would like to build a database to store email addresses for future marketing. I would like it to do...
August 2nd 07 06:42 AM
by JB Go to last post
0 248 Outlook - Using Forms
Mailbox capacity? by JB
Is there a limit to the size of mailboxes in Outlook Express 6? My wife currently has over 28,000 messages stored in a variety of user mailboxes,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 13th 07 02:42 AM
by i_takeuti Go to last post
19 1,005 Outlook Express
How can I print calendar tracking responses in Outlook 2003? by JB
For large meetings with many attendees, I would like to print a list of those who have accepted the meeting that shows on the tracking list. How can...
April 5th 07 02:58 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,625 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Express Crashes when saving to draft folder, error mismn.e by JB
..My Outlook Express 6.0 keeps getting an error message as follows: OE has encountered a problem and needs to...
February 19th 07 12:48 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 676 Outlook Express
delay updating a contact in Outlook 2003 by JB
we noticed that some users that have more than 1000 contacts encounter about 10 second delay when updating a contact. the delay happens only the...
December 19th 06 10:25 PM
by JB Go to last post
0 714 Outlook - Using Contacts
Restoring Sent Item messages by JB
I had auto archive selected on my Sent Item mail, and I need to restore some of it, from just a month ago. Can I do this in either Outlook 2003 or...
December 9th 06 08:03 AM
by DL Go to last post
2 339 Outlook - General Queries
Contacts not in Address book by JB
Hi. I got a new machine and transfered my pst file to it and all my mail and contacts are intact. Except when I go to send an email and click the...
September 4th 06 07:37 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 437 Outlook - Using Contacts
While You Were Out template prints in German by JB
I've downloaded the While You Were Out template for Outlook 2003 at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mssampleapps.htm. When I try to print this out...
August 29th 06 05:57 AM
by JB Go to last post
0 412 Outlook - Using Forms
Cannot import notes on a Vcard anymore. by JB
First Question: I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003. When I open and save a vCard, it no longer stores the notes that accompany the contact data...
August 24th 06 12:15 AM
by JB Go to last post
0 575 Outlook - Using Contacts
disabling the Research library pane (ALT-Right mouse) in office 20 by JB
is there a way to disable this Research feature or turn off the ALT Right mouse click "hot key" so this pane does not open? thanks.
August 17th 06 06:42 AM
by JB Go to last post
0 427 Outlook - Installation
I can't send mail on my new Charter account by jb
Hi all, I recently started a new charter account for my wife and I. Hers doesn't send mail on the wireless laptop, but my desktop does using a my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 7th 06 09:47 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
13 2,015 Outlook Express
Outlook 2003 Command Line Switches by jb
Hello, I was trying to use some command line switches when starting Outlook to create a new message and I received an error when combining a few...
March 17th 06 06:49 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,384 Outlook - General Queries
How change only the last entry of a recurring task and not prior o by JB
If I create a recurring task like a monthly car pmt for 3 yrs and I edit the last pmt (task) to just say "Paid in Full" - it changes all the other...
March 13th 06 06:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 655 Outlook - Calandaring
Distribution List by JB
Hello I want to create a distribution list in Outlook 2003 with contacts that I have on a spreadsheet. This is what I know. In Outlook I click File...
March 4th 06 09:36 AM
by JB Go to last post
3 1,147 Outlook - General Queries
Opening Outlook is kick starting windows messenger? by JB
Hi all My sister has Outlook 03 and uses MSN messenger. She set Windows messenger never to open automatically or to log on and thus it never appeared...
January 29th 06 09:54 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 688 Outlook - General Queries
log on by JB
Hi. You know that little window that comes up when you do a send/receive, if your password or ID is incorrect, it's called Network Logon and has...
January 27th 06 03:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 558 Outlook - General Queries
How do I recover my lost contacts in MS Outlook? by JB
I recently had to do a system recovery of my computer which erased MS Office. I reinstalled MS Office but now I don't have access to my personal...
January 8th 06 06:22 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,058 Outlook - Using Contacts