Search: Threads Started By: Howard Kaikow
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry by Howard Kaikow
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/276511 describes where the mail rules are saved in the registry. Is there an explanation of the valid values for...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 29th 09 11:18 PM
by Howard Kaikow Go to last post
20 1,455 Outlook Express
Interpretimg OE Messages Rules in Registry by Howard Kaikow
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/276511 describes where the mail rules are saved in the registry. Is there an explanation of the valid values for...
November 15th 09 07:06 AM
by Howard Kaikow Go to last post
0 290 Outlook Express
Losing subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
For particular news servers, such as news.motzarella,org, OE loses ALL subscriptions after, say, a few daze. How do I fix this?
May 28th 09 12:01 AM
by Howard Kaikow Go to last post
8 716 Outlook Express
Losing subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
For particular news servers, such as news.motzarella,org, OE loses ALL subscriptions after, say, a few daze. How do I fix this?
May 27th 09 10:41 PM
by Howard Kaikow Go to last post
0 286 Outlook Express
Moving to another newsserver by Howard Kaikow
I should have asked this question a couple of hours ago. Alas, I outsmarted myself and messed up. Later today, I'll be moving from dial-up to cable...
May 11th 09 05:30 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
4 775 Outlook Express
Moving to another newsserver by Howard Kaikow
I should have asked this question a couple of hours ago. Alas, I outsmarted myself and messed up. Later today, I'll be moving from dial-up to cable...
May 11th 09 04:44 PM
by Howard Kaikow Go to last post
0 516 Outlook Express
Losing subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
Some time ago, I noticed that OE 6 was losing ALL the subscriptions to particular newaccounts. In particular: news.grc.com news.motzarella.org And...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 9th 09 05:13 AM
by yexuqiang Go to last post
24 1,854 Outlook Express
Losing subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
Some time ago, I noticed that OE 6 was losing ALL the subscriptions to particular newaccounts. In particular: news.grc.com news.motzarella.org And...
April 25th 09 11:27 PM
by Howard Kaikow Go to last post
0 285 Outlook Express
Finding a newserver by Howard Kaikow
I've seen a number of posting in a newsgroup that Comcast has dropped its newsserver, and Comcast states this at their web site. I could still get...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 11th 08 05:59 AM
by ???[_5_] Go to last post
12 669 Outlook Express
Auntie Virus software and PST files by Howard Kaikow
With, e.g., Word, it is possible to examine the macros in a Word template and thenn close the template without any changes being saved to...
February 21st 07 09:52 PM
by Howard Kaikow Go to last post
0 468 Outlook and VBA
Lost ALL subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
Where are the subscriptions specified? I have a multiboot system, and I stupidly cleared the accounts in one system, forgetting that the accounts...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 20th 06 03:52 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
12 1,110 Outlook Express