Search: Threads Started By: Helen or helen
Notifications received from Calendar invitations by Helen
My employer receives notifications from only one of our staff, when sending out meeting requests, as if the request had come from that member of...
February 4th 10 03:57 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 914 Outlook - Calandaring
Move appointment form personal calendar to share calendar by Helen
I used asp.net 1.1 to create *ics file, and user can open the * ics file, edit it and then save it to the personal calendar. This is a normal case;...
August 4th 09 03:32 PM
by Helen Go to last post
0 622 Outlook - Calandaring
Lost emails in OE6 by Helen
I have a problem... I have an elderly friend who has an aged computer and is not likely to update as it mostly works fine so dont expect top...
July 30th 09 06:21 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
9 506 Outlook Express
Lost emails in OE6 by Helen
I have a problem... I have an elderly friend who has an aged computer and is not likely to update as it mostly works fine so dont expect top...
July 19th 09 12:09 AM
by Helen Go to last post
0 197 Outlook Express
Separation in Last Name by Helen
(Outlook 2003) I have a client whose last name is in three parts, non-hyphenated (like Ginger Van der Hooven). It shows up correctly in Contacts...
April 21st 09 01:15 AM
by Helen Go to last post
5 470 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2003 - Calendar Auto-Reply by Helen
Good day, Windows XP/Outlook 2003 I will try to explain the problem we are having and hope for the best! We created a Mailbox whose use is for the...
March 1st 09 10:17 PM
by Helen Go to last post
4 1,236 Outlook - Calandaring
Trying to go from Outlook Express to Outlook 2002 in Office XP Pro by Helen
I am using Office Express but wish to use Outlook 2002. Both are installed on my computer along with Windows XP and Office XP Professional. I use...
December 7th 08 10:27 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 402 Outlook - Installation
December 1st 08 01:39 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,213 Outlook - Calandaring
How to find the *.NK2 file using Vista by Helen
I have followed the instructions in http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/outlook/HA011240661033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033 but I can't find the *.NK2...
September 26th 08 05:56 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 751 Outlook - Using Contacts
Inserting addresses to Word by Helen
I've set up contacts to include Title. When I insert an address in Word (into a letter, for instance), the title runs into the first name: Ms.Anna ...
June 24th 08 09:30 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 314 Outlook - Using Contacts
Multiple (same) emails sent continuously by Helen
I just started experiencing a problem with Outlook 2007 sending the same email over and over again. It stays in my Outbox and will deliver that...
March 19th 08 09:14 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 451 Outlook - Installation
¢¾¢¾¢¾FREE SHIPPING! DVDs are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price! ¢À¢À¢À by helen
Please visit:JiangSu YanYi video supermarket ( www.nicedvder.com) We can supply large range of popular DVD,movie,and television show which are good...
February 23rd 08 11:08 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 799 Outlook - Fax Functions
Outlook Contacts and Delegates and Subfolders by Helen
Hello, I really do need help with the following: We have two people who have made someone a delegate. The settings are exactly the same,...
January 28th 08 11:19 PM
by Helen Go to last post
0 344 Outlook - Using Contacts
Cannot see other's contacts by Helen
Hello, We have two people who have made someone a delegate. The settings are exactly the same, exactly. The delegate can see private items,...
January 24th 08 01:33 PM
by Helen Go to last post
0 403 Outlook - Using Contacts
Archiving - Recurring events by Helen
Good day, How come "recurring events" (like birthdays, etc.) have been archived? Is it because they were created in an older version of Outlook? ...
October 25th 07 12:34 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello Go to last post
6 966 Outlook - Calandaring
¹Ø°®ËûÈ˹ذ®Éç»á by Helen
July 20th 07 03:55 AM
by CJ Go to last post
1 472 Outlook Express
"Share my calendar" is missing by Helen
Good day, I never thought this would be possible but here it is: we use an Exchange server, our system is XP - 2002 - SP2, Outlook 2003. A user...
April 13th 07 07:04 AM
by sweetskye82 Go to last post
3 8,002 Outlook - Calandaring
Missing "Share my calendar" by Helen
Good day, Does anyone have an idea on how to resolve this problem? Thank you. Yes, they are. "Diane Poremsky " wrote:
April 11th 07 03:58 PM
by Helen Go to last post
0 1,022 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 print calendar-color? more than 3 appts? by Helen
I've just moved over to Office 2007. Trying to print monthly calendar with category color code - only getting BW. Also (this is the BIGGER ISSUE),...
April 2nd 07 05:08 PM
by Helen Go to last post
0 507 Outlook - Calandaring
Dropped contacts by Helen
I have stored contact information in Outlook and later find that it is not there any more? How can I restore or find out what happened to them? Is...
January 11th 07 12:07 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 384 Outlook - Using Contacts
At Wits End!! by Helen
I have an error with Outlook 2003, that says Error 0x8004010F. The operation failed. An object could not be found. I have scoured these sites for...
November 19th 06 02:10 AM
by DL Go to last post
7 472 Outlook - Installation
OE is changing unread e-mails to read by Helen
Please help! I have used OE for ages to download/upload e-mails onto hotmail. Recently, OE has been automatically changing the status of some of...
November 4th 06 04:02 PM
by wierd Go to last post
9 713 Outlook Express
Conference room calendars by Helen
Good day, We have 15 conference rooms. We do not use the "Resource" tool in Outlook 2003. However, we created a calendar for each conference...
October 20th 06 04:21 PM
by Helen Go to last post
0 608 Outlook - Calandaring
I can't schedule a new appointment in my calendar by Helen
I could before and I've had this problem before. I think it was something to do with clearing memory?
October 18th 06 05:55 PM
by Helen Go to last post
0 556 Outlook - Calandaring
Why can't I start OE from 'My Pictures' folder by Helen
Hi My OS is win-xp. When I click on a folder in 'My Pictures' and select 'email this folder', the re-size box pops-up but when I select 'make...
October 4th 06 01:37 PM
by ur¹ka Go to last post
5 462 Outlook Express