Search: Threads Started By: Grace
Export unicode contacts to CSV? by Grace
Hi, I would like to export my contacts to CSV in order to upload them to Gmail. My contacts are in hebrew, so both DOS CSV and Windows CSV come out...
July 31st 09 03:06 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
3 3,219 Outlook - Using Contacts
outlook express by Grace
Having trouble with outlook express. We have Vista windows, just recently having problems opening outlook express, sometimes it will open but the...
October 7th 08 05:26 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 280 Outlook Express
Outlook 2007 by Grace
Outlook 2007 is crashing as it is downloading my email from my account. I've tried repairing in the Control Panel, downloading the hotfix from...
April 12th 08 10:01 PM
by Chad J. Go to last post
1 300 Outlook - Installation
Printing the Outlook Calendar by Grace
In Outlook, can I print a full page calendar with all the information showing? I just get the first line of the calendar and the rest does not...
September 12th 07 03:08 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 504 Outlook - Calandaring
Meeting within a meeting by Grace
Hello, I was just wondering if there is a way to schedule a meeting within a meeting. For example, if someone sent me a meeting invitation for a...
March 1st 07 12:12 AM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
1 517 Outlook - Calandaring
tasks disappear on calendar task view by Grace
How do i stop completed tasks from disappearing when in Calendar task view? At one point they remained but now they disappear. Is thaere some...
December 11th 06 10:43 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 1,145 Outlook - Calandaring
September 26th 06 02:17 AM
by Grace Go to last post
0 511 Outlook - Using Contacts
one or more parameters values are not valid by Grace
I get this message when I try to add a contact..one or more parameters values are not valid... How do I correct this problem
September 26th 06 02:13 AM
by Grace Go to last post
0 577 Outlook - Using Contacts
one or more parameters values are not valid by Grace
When I am trying to add a contact ,i receive this message. Can anyone explain to me what i should do?
September 23rd 06 07:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 518 Outlook - Using Contacts
Import of calendar by Grace
Hi. I tried importing my calendar in .csv mode from my office to home, but the results are not correct. My day events turned to weeks or months...
March 17th 06 02:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 385 Outlook - Calandaring