Search: Threads Started By: Gordon[_4_]
Emailing Contacts from 2003 to 2007 by Gordon[_4_]
My wife uses Outlook 2003, I have 2007. It doesn't seem to matter how she attaches or forwards a contact from her Outlook (2003) to mine (2007) I...
February 9th 09 09:39 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 613 Outlook - Using Contacts
Contacts forwarded or attached from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007 are blank by Gordon[_4_]
Sending individual contacts from Outlook 2003, either forwarded from the contacts folder or attached as an item in an email, appear on Outlook 2007...
February 9th 09 06:15 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
1 351 Outlook - General Queries
Activities - Outlook cannot display this view by Gordon[_4_]
Outlook 2007. I open a Contact, click on Activities. "Outlook cannot display this view. You need to re-set your folder group. Right-click on the...
October 14th 08 03:50 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
0 899 Outlook - Using Contacts
Using separate fields in address makes gaps in labels? by Gordon[_4_]
Office 2007. If I use the proper address fields in Outlook Contacts (i.e. Postcode, City, etc etc) then when I do a mailing label mailmerge, there...
October 13th 08 06:22 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 331 Outlook - Using Contacts
Printing a Category by Gordon[_4_]
Outlook 2007. Is there a way of just printing a list of Contacts in one Category? I tried highlighting the category name in Category View but it...
September 19th 08 03:31 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
2 633 Outlook - Using Contacts
Multi day event not appearing in To Do bar by Gordon[_4_]
Outlook 2007. I have a multi-day event which is NOT designated as an "All-Day" event that doesn't appear in the To Do bar. Does this mean that...
September 8th 08 04:18 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
2 1,077 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 backup by Gordon[_4_]
"Mary P." wrote in message ... When I try to back up my...
July 15th 08 04:10 PM
by DL Go to last post
9 507 Outlook - General Queries