Search: Threads Started By: Gordon
Help by Gordon
I have a question. When I forward a message each time I add to that message an embedded line comes up and fills that cursor position. How do I get...
May 27th 10 09:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 595 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook express- e-mail by Gordon
Changed service provider and unable to set up oulook - can send messages but cannot recieve.
March 22nd 10 11:47 PM
by Leonid S. Knyshov // SBS Expert Go to last post
9 1,781 Outlook - Installation
Associating task with a contact - can't do search any longer (2010 by Gordon
Hi, I'm connected to an exchange server. Under 2007 I often have contacts that I create tasks for. I do this with the "create task" button in the...
January 15th 10 07:00 AM
by Philip[_2_] Go to last post
1 598 Outlook - Using Contacts
Custom controls not functioning? by Gordon
As instructed, I right click on my control toolbox to add custom controls. When I right click, nothing happens. I get no menu or response of any...
August 9th 09 11:45 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 557 Outlook - Using Forms
Most recent email is from random date in the past when opening OE6 by Gordon
Hi, I' have an odd issue with OE6 where, when I open it, quite often the most recent email at the top will be from some random date in the past. If...
June 7th 09 08:37 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 575 Outlook Express
Most recent email is from random date in the past when opening OE6 by Gordon
Hi, I' have an odd issue with OE6 where, when I open it, quite often the most recent email at the top will be from some random date in the past. If...
June 5th 09 04:16 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
0 225 Outlook Express
Outlook changes single day calendar entry to a weekly recurring en by gordon
I regularly set appointments in Outlook 2007. Virtually all of them are single occurrence calendar entries (I know how to set recurrences). ...
June 25th 08 07:09 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 499 Outlook - Calandaring
Problem sending contact from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007 by Gordon
I use Outlook 2007, my wife has Outlook 2003. If she selects a contact and forwards it to me (the only option AFAICS other than New Mail-Insert...
June 18th 08 02:29 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
4 432 Outlook - Using Contacts
New Mail to Category - BCC? by Gordon
The New Mail to Category puts all the addresses in the "To" field. Is there a way to automatically do this in the BCC field? Thanks
June 4th 08 06:46 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
3 813 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook and Hotmail by Gordon
I have an elderly relative (86) who has a paid hotmail account and uses Outlook 2003, and for whom I do all the IT support. Just recently someone...
May 5th 08 05:57 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
9 417 Outlook - General Queries
Unable to copy outlook.pst filen by Gordon
"John V. Petersen" wrote in message news:... Message-ID: X-Mailer:...
April 9th 08 10:33 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
0 425 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook unable to locate recurrence of appointment. Which one? by Gordon
Every time I start my Outlook, I receive a small box that says: "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not...
April 3rd 08 04:11 PM
by Ross Go to last post
2 944 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 Insert Options grayed out by Gordon
In the New Mail Window in Outlook 2007, the options in the "Insert" tab are all grayed out. How do I enable them?
March 12th 08 04:04 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 401 Outlook - General Queries
Synchronising Categories between two instances of outlook by Gordon
Outlook 2007. I have one set up on my laptop and one on my desktop. I have slightly different categories set up on the laptop as opposed to the...
March 1st 08 08:25 PM
by Jason Coley Go to last post
6 575 Outlook - Using Contacts
What is the true update intrval for pop3 Published Calendar in OL2 by Gordon
I am using Exchange right now and am publishing a calendar to the internet. It asked me to publish with the server's updating frequency. MY question...
February 25th 08 10:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 395 Outlook - Calandaring
Notification addin? by Gordon
Is there an add-in that will allow a pop-up notification for an IMAP account? Outlook 2007
February 8th 08 08:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 590 Outlook - General Queries
All day events do not appear in To Do bar by Gordon
Outlook 2007. If I set up an All-Day event in my calendar, it doesn't appear in the To Do bar. is there a setting I need to change, or is this just...
February 7th 08 12:18 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
2 407 Outlook - General Queries
Odd problem with Outlook Connector by Gordon
I have my Live Hotmail account set up in Outlook 2007 using Outlook connector. Suddenly, when I click on "Send and Receive" I get an error message...
February 5th 08 01:47 PM
by Arun Go to last post
1 485 Outlook - General Queries
Adding more colours to categories? by Gordon
Outlook 2007 - is it possible to add more colours to categories? I've run out!
February 4th 08 12:01 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 4,093 Outlook - General Queries
pfbackup.rxe with outlook 2007? by Gordon
Does the MS pst backup utility work with Outlook 2007? (The web page says Outlook 2002/3)...
January 24th 08 11:41 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
2 578 Outlook - General Queries
Synchronising Calendar Categorieis between Outlooks by Gordon
Outlook 2007 - I have one instance on my laptop and one on my Desktop. Is there a way of synchronising colour categories between the two?
January 24th 08 10:59 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 546 Outlook - Calandaring
Sharing calendars and tasks at office online by Gordon
I have published a calendar at Office Online. is there anyway of sharing tasks the same way?
January 22nd 08 08:10 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
0 471 Outlook - Calandaring
Hiding unusable Hotmail calendar by Gordon
Using Outlook Connector on Outlook 2007, with a free Live Hotmail account. As the free hotmail account does not allow synchronisation of the hotmail...
January 22nd 08 10:10 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
2 619 Outlook - Calandaring
Update doesn't find expected version by Gordon
Outlook 2007 SP1 - I went to install the performance patch KB933493 as I'm having issues with long launch times but got the error message: "The...
January 14th 08 11:44 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 677 Outlook - General Queries
Changing default Drafts folder by Gordon
My default email account is IMAP and it has a Drafts folder. Is there a way to get Outlook 2007 to autosave to the drafts folder in my IMAP account...
January 7th 08 03:32 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
0 1,553 Outlook - General Queries