Search: Threads Started By: gary or Gary
Outlook 2007 - Apply Settings To All Folders Now by Gary
When new folders are created in Outlook, the default Archive settings don't apply to these new folders. You then have to go and click the Apply...
May 19th 10 02:11 PM
by Gary Go to last post
2 1,979 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2007 - Apply Settings To All Folders Now - Group Policy by Gary
When new folders are created in Outlook, the default Archive settings don't apply to these new folders. You then have to go and click the Apply...
May 17th 10 03:38 PM
by Gary Go to last post
0 1,804 Outlook - Installation
customize my contact form by Gary
Hi I want to customize my contact form in outlook 2007. I have over a 1000 contacts. What I want to do is just add name, and addresses for a mail...
February 8th 10 03:51 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_672_] Go to last post
1 364 Outlook - Using Contacts
MSN and LIVE on HTC Pro2 Phone by Gary
I need help. I just got a new SprintPCS HTC PRO2 phone for christmas and love it so far. On the phone it had a email application. I have been able...
January 6th 10 02:32 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 565 Outlook - Installation
Importing To Outlook from Outlook Express Problem by Gary
I have been using Outlook Express and there are a lot of folders and emails in my Outlook Express. I tried Import the Outlook Express into my...
December 22nd 09 06:09 AM
by Gary Go to last post
0 353 Outlook - Installation
Transfer Outlook e-mail structure To Another Computer by Gary
I am currently using Outlook Express and I would like to transfer all of my e-mail folders, etc from Outlook Express to another computer Using...
December 12th 09 10:17 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
4 761 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 3003 - delete appointment from advanced search results by Gary
Outlook 2003 SP3 connected to Exchange 2007 Deleting Appointment through Advanced Find: Question: I have a user using Office 2003 who has editor...
June 10th 09 05:15 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 456 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 - Problem Deleting Appointments through Advanced Find by Gary
Outlook 2003 SP3 connected to Exchange 2007 Deleting Appointment through Advanced Find: Question: I have a user using Office 2003 who has editor...
June 10th 09 03:45 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 378 Outlook - Calandaring
question on rules on unattended mailbox by Gary
I have an unattended mailbox that sends emails to some customers. sometimes the email is not in the sytem correctly, and you get a NDR message. I...
March 16th 09 07:41 PM
by Gary Go to last post
5 1,001 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook Stationery Picker: would like to military emblems or font by Gary
background Stationery on Outlook Stationery Picker: would like to see emblems of USMC; USN; USAF etc. and just fonts of same.
March 12th 09 03:20 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 491 Outlook - General Queries
Updated appointments getting deleted by Gary
I have a user on windows xp sp2 and office 2003. When she creates an appointment and invites others, it shows up in her calendar like normal. If...
March 11th 09 04:10 PM
by Gary Go to last post
0 307 Outlook - Calandaring
E-mails from a senders in my Block Senders List by gary
I've added a particular sender's e-mail address or Internet domain- name to my Blocked Senders List (see examples below) but e-mails from that sender...
January 15th 09 10:29 PM
by Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Go to last post
4 541 Outlook - General Queries
Moving Outlook Express .dbx files and the mailbox to Outlook 2007 by Gary
I am moving files to a new computer equipped with the Vista operating system and on which Office 2007 is installed. Is it possible to move Outlook...
January 6th 09 09:26 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 558 Outlook - General Queries
IMAP address access by Gary
I have configured outlook 2003 to access corporate webmail server, and can send/receive. But cannot figure out how to access the addresses located...
November 24th 08 09:54 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 413 Outlook - Installation
Make all my pictures smaller-Fix by Gary
I have read the posts and answers to this question and find that I should copy and paste "REGSVR32 SHIMGVW.DLL" into the Run command. My question...
November 11th 08 10:31 AM
by gennaro Go to last post
4 644 Outlook Express
Auto fill feature by gary
Names frequently used sometimes drop out of the autofill feature in Outlook(To… Cc… ). Does anyone know why this would happen?
November 5th 08 06:55 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 307 Outlook - Using Contacts
activating outlook by Gary
I had a trial version of outlook 2007. I bought a new version at Staples and tried to use the product key to activate my trial version. Didn't work....
October 14th 08 07:00 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 445 Outlook - Installation
Ran SCANPST and all my folders are gone by Gary
I ran SCANPST because my outlook crashed. After running the scan and all my folders that I created are gone. Where did they go?
October 9th 08 06:42 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 390 Outlook - General Queries
add notice to bottom of all email by Gary
I want to add a legal note to the bottom of all our email how do I do this?
September 16th 08 12:11 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 413 Outlook - Using Forms
how do I get incoming message to display normally ? by Gary
Much of my incoming mail is formatted like this: The squirrel... more...
September 15th 08 09:29 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 629 Outlook - General Queries
Distribution List email by Gary
Is there any way to send a mass email to a distribution list and hide the email address's of the recipients?
September 3rd 08 09:35 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
2 308 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Calendar by Gary
I just purchased a blackberry last week. since i installed it, i just noticed that my outlook calendar only lasts for the past 60 days. And, none of...
July 8th 08 10:02 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 355 Outlook - Calandaring
how do i get my distribution lists to show up by Gary
I added a distribution list to my contacts. When I try to address an email to the distribution list and press ctrl-k to check the names outlook...
July 1st 08 08:55 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 683 Outlook - Using Contacts
Cannot loacate reccurence information in Outlook 2007 by Gary
I have 2 prior appointments that I can can not open of dismiss in my Outlook 2007 Calendar. I have actually deleted the appointments from my...
June 22nd 08 05:05 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 447 Outlook - Calandaring
Calendar reminder does not work even though it's turned on by Gary
I ran “outlook.exe / resetfolders / cleanreminders” but I still have a problem with 2 reminders that I have even deleted the appointment...
June 21st 08 02:07 PM
by Gary Go to last post
0 379 Outlook - Calandaring