Search: Threads Started By: Fred Jacobowitz
Send/Receive by Fred Jacobowitz
Outlook 2003 SP2 I have Outlook setup to automatically receive messages every ten minutes and when Outlook is started. Yesterday I noticed I was...
January 8th 07 02:58 PM
by Fred Jacobowitz Go to last post
0 385 Outlook - General Queries
Encrypt contact notes by Fred Jacobowitz
Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to encrypt the notes field in a contact? I know that I can set a password using Data File Management but is...
September 24th 06 11:03 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,109 Outlook - Using Contacts
OUTLOOK 2003 Addresses Cached Where if not in Contacts. by Fred Jacobowitz
Outlook 2003 SP2. My son has been using OUTLOOK but has never added any contacts. However he has sent lots of mail. He has all his friends...
August 28th 06 10:27 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP Outlook] Go to last post
5 543 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007 beta 2 - Instant Search Install Fails by Fred Jacobowitz
Each time I try to install 'Instant Search' - WindowsDesktopSearch-KB917013-x86-en-US.exe - I get an error "Access Denied". I am running as user...
July 16th 06 06:14 AM
by Fred Jacobowitz Go to last post
3 618 Outlook - Installation
contacts - paragraph settings by Fred Jacobowitz
Figured it out. Use Ctrl Enter to insert a carriage return line feed. I should have realized this. dah.... "Fred Jacobowitz"...
January 7th 06 08:58 PM
by Fred Jacobowitz Go to last post
0 1,136 Outlook - General Queries
Delay between Send and Outbox by Fred Jacobowitz
I found the culprit. I had a WinZip add-on. When I removed it the delay disappeared. "Fred Jacobowitz" wrote in message...
January 7th 06 06:21 PM
by Fred Jacobowitz Go to last post
0 1,293 Outlook - General Queries