Search: Threads Started By: francisco or Francisco
Meeting request in Outllook cannot be read in Gmail Calendar by Francisco
Can you provide me with instructions on how to send Outlook 2007 meeting requests that can be read by GMAIL as a Meeting Request? How do I sned a...
October 25th 09 09:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 775 Outlook - Calandaring
Mail Merge using Word and Outlook 2007 by Francisco
I´ve beenm trying to send out a mail merge thru Outlook 2007 but I´m having trouble in the Outlook portion of the process. I create the mail and...
April 15th 09 06:49 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
3 353 Outlook - Using Contacts
francisco tengo un problema de impresion con el outlook express by Francisco
tengo un problema de impresión en el Outlook Express 6, cuando imprimo un correo el sistema automáticamente me ajusta el tamaño del texto al...
March 8th 07 07:50 PM
by Francisco Go to last post
0 960 Outlook Express
No puedo compartir contactor en outlook 2003 by Francisco
I can't share my contact in outlook 2003
February 18th 07 08:35 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 322 Outlook - Using Contacts
Add Contacts is greyed out ... help! by Francisco
Using Outlook 2003 connecting to Exchange 2003 mailboxes. Some Users are not able to add contacts from the Global Address List. These are the...
April 30th 06 01:50 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,685 Outlook - Using Contacts