Search: Threads Started By: Edward
Direct mail merge documents to drafts folder by Edward
Hi everyone, I use mailmerge in word to create email messages for different recipients but the problem i have is after I create the merged document...
January 13th 16 05:19 PM
by David Meek Go to last post
6 5,900 Outlook and VBA
Retrieving email item by Edward
Hi, I have a userform with a list that keeps email EntryId, Sendername, Subject , Recieved date. EntryID which is a 140 long string is in the first...
May 20th 09 02:26 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 893 Outlook and VBA
keep track of the original sender by Edward
Hi everybody, I have written some VBA code to create a work log in Excel and when a user clicks on a button it exports the sender , date and subject...
April 29th 09 06:55 PM
by Edward Go to last post
3 1,369 Outlook and VBA
find sender info by Edward
Hi everybody, I know how to get sender's name programatically but I don't know how to get additional infor like (Office,department) , We use outlook...
April 13th 09 06:59 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
5 716 Outlook and VBA
Distribution of code by Edward
Hi Everybody, I have written some code in outlook to export some data to Excel . Is there an easy way to distribute this code easily among 30 people...
April 11th 09 02:42 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 521 Outlook and VBA
ReplyAll by Edward
Hi everybody, I'm trying to reply to all by the following code but it's not populating To: field what am I missing here Set msg =...
April 11th 09 02:41 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 646 Outlook and VBA
Allow someone to add calendar event without permission by Edward
Currently I allow someone to add MANY daily event to my calendar and it requires me to Accept the event, then reply to my response and then...
November 10th 08 03:24 PM
by Edward Go to last post
0 469 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Pst file error & Unable to Find Scanpst.exe (Office 2003) by Edward
I copy another .pst file from other account and try to log this new pst to outlook but fail. System messages suggest me to execute scanpst.exe to...
September 2nd 08 03:07 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 394 Outlook - Installation
July 26th 08 03:56 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] Go to last post
1 315 Outlook - Installation
Recieving emails problem by Edward
Hi Everybody, I just updtated my OS to Vista and reinstalled my office programms now I can't receive emails . I created my account in outlook...
May 25th 08 06:21 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
3 399 Outlook - Installation
Deleting Completed Task by Edward
When I "Show All" Tasks, I have many that are no longer relevant. And many are associated with certain Contacts. But when I attempt to delete...
May 19th 08 07:26 PM
by Edward Go to last post
4 822 Outlook - Using Contacts
Import bold face fonts by Edward
Hi everyone I'm using VBA to import the bodytext of an email message from Word everything works find except for it dosn't keep the bold face font...
January 5th 08 04:49 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 552 Outlook and VBA
I want to send my contact list to a few people by Edward
Hi everybody, I have a contact folders that has a few hundred names and address. I want to send that contact data to a few people in our company...
October 30th 07 09:35 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 379 Outlook - Using Contacts
export date from Excel to Outlook Contact by Edward
Hi everybody, How can I populate Outlook contact with Excel date from Excel? I have names address and other fields in Excel and I would like know if...
October 29th 07 03:26 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 778 Outlook and VBA
Insert records into outlook from Excel. by Edward
Hi Everybody, I have an Excel file with several hundred records as follow A B Name Project Bob a Bob b...
October 11th 07 11:38 PM
by Edward Go to last post
6 595 Outlook and VBA
import vista mail by Edward
I have been using "Windows Mail" under Vista, but would like to switch to Outlook 2007. I have been able to import my contacts, but not email...
August 3rd 07 06:48 AM
by Edward Go to last post
1 321 Outlook - Installation
Overnight Appointment by Edward
My job is shift work so, that means I work either a day, evening, or night shift. When I schedule the evening and night shifts the appointment...
July 6th 07 07:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
8 756 Outlook - Calandaring
extract email from message body by Edward
Can anyone suggest the best way to open each file in an OUtlook subdirectory and extract an email address from the body of the email? I have mail...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 4th 07 06:39 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
21 5,115 Outlook and VBA
" the operation failed due to network or other communication problems" by Edward
I am trying to use the SEND TO feature in Excel 2000. When I click on SEND TO as attachment I receive the error " the operation failed due to...
March 30th 07 02:35 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 1,807 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2000 on Vista by Edward
Outlook 2000 works on Vista but, It wont register as default email etc program. Windows mail is the default program and it is grayed out and cannot...
February 27th 07 03:44 PM
by Edward Go to last post
4 599 Outlook - General Queries
Help on Outlook 2007 ( URGENT ) by Edward
how can I create Outlok template that can contain an email address in the FROM field ? -- Edward
January 16th 07 05:46 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 617 Outlook - General Queries
TO : Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] by Edward
Dear Sue, Please help for my issue about Outlook 2007 template issue as the bottom of this message I have sent you an email -- Edward
January 12th 07 06:09 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 687 Outlook - General Queries
outlook : unable to open default email folders by Edward
Says it can not work offline..How to I reset Outlook to be Online??
January 1st 07 03:40 PM
by Edward Go to last post
2 524 Outlook - Installation
outlook will not open by Edward
unable to open default e-mail folders. The file C:\documents and settings\Administrator\ etc. ....is not an offline folder file. How do reset...
December 31st 06 04:34 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 219 Outlook - Installation
Outlook Express and IMAP? by Edward
When I delete a message out of my inbox, it just gets a red X and a line through it. When I close out, wait a few minutes and come back in, its...
December 10th 06 10:49 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 1,019 Outlook Express