Search: Threads Started By: Eddie or eddie
Appointments by Eddie
I need to send out appointment requests to a number of people but only allow the users to read the entry and not modify the date and time of the...
May 14th 10 03:36 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
4 773 Outlook - Calandaring
Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe by Eddie
I continuously get an err message when I attempt to launch Outlook as the Admin user. I've uninstalled/ reinstalled, Run Regsvr32.exe and have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 2nd 10 07:47 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
12 2,992 Outlook - Installation
Syncing Oulook Calendar to Windows Live Calendar by Eddie
I have three hotmail accounts that are synced to my OL 07. This means I have three different calendars also under the calendar tab, but I only use...
January 1st 10 05:57 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
7 803 Outlook - Calandaring
trust access to visual basic project greyed out in outlook 2003 by Eddie
Hello all, How can I enable this option? Thanks, Eddie
December 11th 09 07:06 PM
by JP[_3_] Go to last post
1 1,779 Outlook and VBA
cannot open outlook 2007 in Vista by eddie
when I try to open outlook 2007, a prompt saying that register VB ScriptDLL failed. Asked me to re-install or execute Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to...
May 25th 09 11:41 PM
by Brad[_3_] Go to last post
3 698 Outlook - General Queries
Sharing calendars by Eddie
I have one user who shares claendars to many people in the office. There a couple of the recipients that when they open it and look ahead past March...
February 25th 09 03:12 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 387 Outlook - Calandaring
Macros, Security & Visual Basic Editor greyed out in Outlook 2007 by Eddie
I can't seem to access Macros, Security, or Visual Basic Editor in OL07, they are all greyed out. When I go to Trust Centre and click Add In's, the...
November 24th 08 11:35 AM
by Eddie Go to last post
0 872 Outlook - Using Forms
Help migrating custom form to Oulook 2007 from OL02 by Eddie
I have been succesfully using a custom form in OL02 (based on Contacts) for two years and have just upgraded to OL07. Everytime I opened a contact...
November 22nd 08 06:57 PM
by Eddie Go to last post
4 395 Outlook - Using Forms
cant start outlook express by eddie
cant figure this out. nothing happens when I double click shortcut. no matter how I try to open the program, simply nothing happens. no error...
June 19th 08 02:33 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 350 Outlook - Installation
Contacts by Eddie
How do I get my contacts fax # to show on there business card?
April 18th 08 01:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 417 Outlook - Using Contacts
small text in outlook 2003 by Eddie
we are seeing a problem with small test in outlook with workstations that have IE7 installed. the text is small when you print it out or when you...
October 9th 07 03:28 PM
by Eddie Go to last post
0 204 Outlook - Installation
How do I enter data into my form in a set order. by Eddie
I have been using my own designed form for a while (based on contacts form) but I cannot seem to amend the order that the data gets entered. I...
September 7th 07 10:06 AM
by Eddie Go to last post
5 317 Outlook - Using Forms
Opening Outlook by Eddie
When opening Outlook 2003 I get two error Codes. The add-in"C:\PROGRA~\SPAMBL`1\Bin\484~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This...
August 16th 07 02:25 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 634 Add-ins for Outlook
Outlook calendar parameters not valid by Eddie
All of a sudden, entries into calendar won't save. I keep getting the error message "Could not save the item. Could not complete the operation. One...
June 15th 07 02:12 AM
by Mark Go to last post
1 1,240 Outlook - Calandaring
Why can't I get my hotmail account linked to office 2000? by Eddie
I have Office 2000 installed on my laptop and I am trying to link hotmail to my mail service. I am not able to import my hotmail account or send...
May 9th 07 04:29 PM
by squishy Go to last post
3 442 Outlook - General Queries
Why can't I get my hotmail account linked to office 2000? by Eddie
I have Office 2000 installed on my laptop and I am trying to link hotmail to my mail service. I am not able to import my hotmail account or send...
May 8th 07 10:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 442 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2007 in Vista VERY SLOW by Eddie
Outlook is not capable of downloading mail from a POP3 server. The same sOutlook on XP would work great. What is with Outlook 2007 and Vista that...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 27th 07 11:57 PM
by rllngriver Go to last post
15 1,091 Outlook - Installation
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate-Mail Retreival Wo by Eddie
I have up-to-date equipment running the latest release versions of Windows Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 Pro. Everything except Outlook is...
February 9th 07 02:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 608 Outlook - Installation
auto bcc software recommendations by Eddie
Can anyone recommend an auto Bcc software solution for outlook in an exchange 2003 environment?
November 29th 06 08:20 PM
by Eddie Go to last post
4 685 Outlook - Installation
Lost data in user defined fields after performing an import by Eddie
I have exported my outlook Contacts to Excel, performed some work on it, and then imported back into outlook selecting "Replace duplicates with...
November 7th 06 06:13 PM
by Hollis Paul Go to last post
1 419 Outlook - Using Forms
VSTO Outlook 2003 - problem with actions by Eddie
I tried to build sample plugin using VSTO for Outlook 2003. I ran into few problems. I hope somebody could answer my questions. Sample code: private...
November 6th 06 06:00 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
4 911 Add-ins for Outlook
How can I fix Outlook failure after Norton update? by Eddie
I have multiple users in the office that don't have access to Outlook after a Norton uoline update.What canI do to get them back on track. By the...
October 27th 06 03:05 PM
by Eddie Go to last post
3 406 Outlook - General Queries
New contact entries are not displayed in my address book view by Eddie
I am using Outlook 2003 in an exchange server2003 environment. When I use the outlook address book to view my contacts none of my new contacts are...
October 24th 06 10:54 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 474 Outlook - Using Contacts
Icon for new Contacts form not the one I selected? by Eddie
I have designed a new contacts form, based on the standard Contact form in Outlook. Whilst in Design Time, on the Properties tab, I have changed the...
September 21st 06 03:49 PM
by Eddie Go to last post
1 355 Outlook - Using Forms
How to re-create due/start date field for Task form with calender by Eddie
I am trying to re-create the Task form to look the same as the original, but with my own fields also added in. I will then Not Display the original...
September 11th 06 02:54 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 485 Outlook - Using Forms