Search: Threads Started By: Diane
How can I maintain Outlook calendar items for more than one year.. by Diane
They auto delete after one year and I want to keep them for a longer period of time. Thanks,
March 22nd 10 03:36 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_705_] Go to last post
1 933 Outlook - Calandaring
Recall or Delete Forwarded Appointment by Diane
As the person who forwarded an appointment to other users' calendars, is it possible to recall or delete that appointment from their calendars...
November 24th 09 07:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,228 Outlook - Calandaring
Color categories of calendar events that can be viewed by a delega by Diane
I am the Admin for a Sr. Engineering Manager. He has created color categories for certain appointments received by a certain person but when I...
October 29th 09 02:53 PM
by Oliver Vukovics[_2_] Go to last post
1 637 Outlook - Calandaring
Getting Started - Reading attachment by Diane
Group, As our company sends emails, we get a volume of returns with errors such as mailbox full, no such user, no mailbox by that name, etc.........
September 23rd 09 03:46 PM
by Diane Go to last post
4 663 Outlook and VBA
Outlook Express by diane
Just got a new laptop w/ vista loaded into it. I reloaded my microsoft 2003 teacher/student edition into it. Question is how do I find Outlook...
July 22nd 09 05:23 PM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
1 501 Outlook - General Queries
mail merge to email - schedule send time by Diane
Group, I am trying to test a mail merge to an email and then set a scheduled time for Outlook to send the emails. Currently, I create the body of...
February 18th 09 05:12 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
7 1,347 Outlook and VBA
Error message when editing a meeting notice and clicking send upda by Diane
Experiencing an error when I create a recurring meeting notice. The initial meeting notice seems to work just fine, but once I open it again, make...
February 4th 09 10:41 PM
by -Brian Go to last post
7 1,077 Outlook - Calandaring
how did i lose my contact list by diane
I lost my calendar information and contact list. I do not know how it happened or how to get it back. can you help me?
October 10th 07 06:33 AM
by BillR Go to last post
1 569 Outlook - Using Contacts
Sharing an additional calendar by Diane
Hey, I created an additional calendar in my account and have set it up so that others in the office can share. However, since it is not my primary...
October 2nd 07 03:25 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 697 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Express by Diane
I cannot send mass-mailing via Distribution Group. I have tested my email account and I receive a test email just fine. I can also send one email...
May 18th 07 07:50 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 434 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003 - Where are Outlook Settings Located? by Diane
I have a client who has 2 domains, an old NT4 box is one domain and is only used for network logons. A seperate Wink2k domain with AD is used for...
May 6th 07 02:05 AM
by Diane Go to last post
0 373 Outlook - Installation
Outlook Calendar by Diane
Appointments I enter in my calendar do not appear in the scheduling tab so we can do a busy search although meetings I accept from others do. --...
April 5th 07 02:34 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 476 Outlook - Calandaring
Exporting Contact Groups by Diane
Hi, Using Outlook XP (2002), I can export (backup) my Contacts list and can corectly and safely 'import' all the addresses into my other PC....
March 8th 07 05:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 471 Outlook - Using Contacts
OLE registry error by Diane
I have a form published in the organizational library, however, domain users are receiving an error when trying to open the form - An error occurred...
February 26th 07 02:36 AM
by Diane Go to last post
0 544 Outlook - Using Forms
Identities getting each others mail by Diane
have two identities under outlook express but we are retrieving each others mail...I dont want to see his mail under my identity and visa versa. ...
February 21st 07 07:06 PM
by Diane Go to last post
3 613 Outlook Express
Cannot import files--error message by Diane
I have not been able to import files from my old computer to a new one. After much travail, I was able to get them onto the new computer, but when...
November 28th 06 08:32 AM
by Krirkman Go to last post
8 765 Outlook Express
" Proxy Autheticate" popup Outlook 2003/Win XP in AD domain by Diane
Have a user with a laptop/docking station who was out of town with the laptop for an extended period (approx 12 days). After he got back, he started...
October 11th 06 05:08 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 607 Outlook - General Queries
how can i add multiple email recipients to my contact list by Diane
I received an email message with lots of recipients. They appear by name (email addresses are not displayed unless I click on them individually). ...
August 3rd 06 07:19 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 740 Outlook - Using Contacts
Connect automatically in Outlook 2003 by Diane
I recently decided to use Outlook 2003 (I usually use Outlook Express). This is for my personal use at home. I have entered my email accounts...
March 3rd 06 06:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 572 Outlook - Installation