Search: Threads Started By: Denzil Hathway
Outgoing email stuck. by Denzil Hathway
Using MS Office 2007 Basic and Vista Home Premium. I foolishly sent a 172 MB Program as an email attachment to a friend. I do my Internet and Email...
March 30th 09 06:15 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 532 Outlook - General Queries
Address Book vs Contacts (again). by Denzil Hathway
Using Vista Home Premium and Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (12.0.6316.5000) Sp1. The structure of Address Books versus Contacts in Outlook has...
March 26th 09 08:38 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 463 Outlook - General Queries
HTML to Plain Text followup. by Denzil Hathway
Thanks Roady ... not surisingly your solution works. I don't think I've opened the Trust Center before. For those puzzled by the above exchange, go...
March 13th 09 11:02 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 449 Outlook - General Queries
HTML to Plain Text corrected. by Denzil Hathway
Somehow or another in MS Office Outlook 2007 (running on Vista Home Premium) I have managed to turn on a control/command that converts my HTML...
March 13th 09 11:01 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 406 Outlook - General Queries
HTML to Plain Text ... NOT! by Denzil Hathway
Somehow or another in MS Office Outlook 2007 (running on Vista Home Premium) I have managed to turn on a control/command the convert my HTML...
March 13th 09 10:19 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 446 Outlook - General Queries
How to find the Format of received email in Outlook 2007 by Denzil Hathway
I'm sure that in earlier versions of Oulook I could easily find out if a received email was in HTMLor not. It's less important these days but...
July 9th 08 02:54 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 373 Outlook - General Queries
Address Book versus Contacts. by Denzil Hathway
This question must have been asked and answered on this list a million times. I don't look the list every day so if it has I missed it. I have...
August 10th 07 07:56 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 376 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2000mstrang happenings. by Denzil Hathway
I have a strange happening on my Gateway P4 Desktop running on XP. I had the circumstance when all seemed to be working well when suddenly Outlook...
May 7th 06 03:35 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 399 Outlook - General Queries
Can't open Outlook 2000. by Denzil Hathway
I've run into a serious problem Suddenly I can't open Outlook 2000 on my PC - I'm sending this from my newsreader Outlook Express on my laptop,...
May 2nd 06 02:53 AM
by Kate Go to last post
6 1,728 Outlook - General Queries