Search: Threads Started By: Dennis or dennis
forewarding IMPA e-mail to outlook by Dennis
I have a IMPA e-mail address and I forewarding all mail from it to Outlook. However, I cannot delete e-mail from this account in Outlook. Must go to...
December 25th 09 05:36 PM
by Dennis Go to last post
0 340 Outlook - General Queries
Inbox won't post messages by dennis
I have windows xp with service pack 2. I hope someone can help fix my problem. When I check for email at my ISP and see there is mail to download...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
24 2,127 Outlook Express
Inbox won't post messages by dennis
I have windows xp with service pack 2. I hope someone can help fix my problem. When I check for email at my ISP and see there is mail to download...
September 10th 09 09:10 PM
by dennis Go to last post
0 305 Outlook Express
Send attachment by dennis
My machine running XPH-SP3 has both Windows Live Mail and OE6 on it. Recently I have had severe problems sending *.pps or *.wmv attachments from...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 20th 09 03:30 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
12 664 Outlook Express
Send attachment by dennis
My machine running XPH-SP3 has both Windows Live Mail and OE6 on it. Recently I have had severe problems sending *.pps or *.wmv attachments from...
July 19th 09 03:12 AM
by dennis Go to last post
0 161 Outlook Express
Outlook 2007 Contacts Sorting Problem when Company is (none) by Dennis
In upgrading to a new machine and installing Outlook 2007, contacts are not being sorted correctly. When View=Current View=Business Cards then all...
May 15th 09 12:26 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 768 Outlook - Using Contacts
Printing all notes for a contact by Dennis
On 4/9/09 Diane Poremsky replied to a post by RRandy that table printing limits the size of the fields that are printed. I would appreciate a...
May 6th 09 02:11 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 420 Outlook - Using Contacts
Add to my calendar by Dennis
How do I allow a user to add to my calendar while viewing. I use 2007
October 17th 08 02:32 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 357 Outlook - Calandaring
July 7th 08 02:26 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 300 Outlook - Using Contacts
July 7th 08 08:14 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
2 452 Outlook - General Queries
I need to move contact from Outlook 2003 to Outlook XP Help? by Dennis
I just got a new laptop with Windows Vista. I also got Microsoft Office XP for it and I am trying to move my contacts from the old desktop to the...
March 25th 08 05:19 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
4 415 Outlook - Using Contacts
re-enter password.... by Dennis
Why must I all of the sudden have to re-enter (sometimes multiple times) my password everyday on startup of Outlook 2007?
November 28th 07 12:25 AM
by Dennis Go to last post
9 628 Outlook - General Queries
Import WAB file into Outlook 2003 by Dennis
I recently reformatted my hard drive and was wise enough to back up my contacts to a USB hard drive. Now I am having trouble pulling them into...
August 7th 07 08:10 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 702 Outlook - Using Contacts
Auto-email warning in Outlook2003 by Dennis
We're running Windows XP and MS Office 2003. One of our servers (not an IIS server; we use it for other things) has an Access database application...
June 27th 07 04:12 PM
by Dennis Go to last post
2 226 Outlook - Installation
April 5th 07 08:45 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 406 Outlook - Using Contacts
Unable to access Address Book after migrating Outlook 2000 to 2003 by Dennis
Lissa, Did anybody help with your nquestion?..I have the same problem. Dennis "Lissa" wrote: I have a new computer with Outlook 2003. I used a...
April 2nd 07 10:16 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 518 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007, default inbox by Dennis
Is there a way to get my Outlook 2007 to make another mail inbox the default? I have a Hotmail account that I check with Outlook and I'd like to...
March 14th 07 01:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 413 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2002 SP3 Holidays&Events ?? by Dennis
i have ms outlook 2002 w/sp3 and i cannot display holidays and events.... it pops a window that says holidays are loaded... i have downloaded ms...
October 10th 06 01:55 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 388 Outlook - Calandaring
MS Outlook 2002 SP3 by Dennis
i have MS Outlook 2002 SP3 and i cannot get it to keep events birthdays.... and i have no 'holidays' even after downloading ms downloads,...
October 10th 06 01:27 AM
by Dennis Go to last post
0 390 Outlook - Calandaring
Can my yahoo account be the one used in Outlook? by Dennis
Im having trouble login into Outlook can i use my yahoo account in outlook and if so how do i do that
September 23rd 06 11:15 AM
by Tim Go to last post
2 452 Outlook - General Queries
Settings in Favorate folders are not correctly saved by Dennis
I want Favorate Folders to include Inbox, Unread mail, Sent Items, For Followup, Drafts and Deleted Items. When I open Outlook 2003 only Inbox, Sent...
July 26th 06 06:35 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 376 Outlook - Installation
Beta 7 Outlook won't connect to exchange server by Dennis
All other versions connect just fine but not this connection.
May 26th 06 02:08 AM
by Dennis Go to last post
4 685 Outlook - Installation
SENDOBJECT (email) and the FROM field by Dennis
I asked this question in the Access group, and was referred here. I was told NO, but that there might be a way in Outlook itself. So here's the...
April 6th 06 06:14 PM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 681 Outlook and VBA
dennis by dennis
heey kim hoe gaat het met je
February 19th 06 04:06 PM
by dennis Go to last post
0 326 Outlook Express
Calendar Views by Dennis
I'm using Outlook 2003 and trying to build a public calendar to track firm events. What I'm looking for is a VBA code example that could be...
February 14th 06 03:37 PM
by Dennis Go to last post
2 786 Outlook and VBA