Search: Threads Started By: Deb or deb
January 24th 10 12:48 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 553 Outlook - Calandaring
Can I email my Outlook calendar as an attachment to another us by Deb
What should I rename the extension to....? "Milly Staples " wrote: Yes, you can either use a Word Template available at slipstick.com or you ...
December 22nd 09 04:39 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 467 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 - Can Calendar Month View Begin w/Sunday? by Deb
Is there a way to change the 31/Month View so that the Weeks begin with Saturday/Sunday? Tools/Options/Preferences/calendar Options only changes...
November 25th 09 10:06 PM
by Deb Go to last post
3 663 Outlook - Calandaring
creating new emails problem by deb
My mother is having a problem when creating new emails the email goes directly minimized to the taskbar... she can't left click it to open it only...
August 12th 09 06:44 PM
by kate Go to last post
9 730 Outlook Express
New appointments default to recurring event by Deb
I'm baffled. Not a new user, by any means, so this problem must be a bug. I have Outlook 2007 (w/SP2) and keeps defaulting all of my appointments...
June 4th 09 04:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 847 Outlook - Calandaring
creating new emails problem by deb
My mother is having a problem when creating new emails the email goes directly minimized to the taskbar... she can't left click it to open it only...
April 3rd 09 05:24 AM
by deb Go to last post
0 227 Outlook Express
January 7th 09 04:43 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 584 Outlook - Calandaring
Need option to change monthly view to NOT include name of the orga by Deb
Whenever I schedule an appointment and invite multiple people, Outlook displays the time and subject of the appointment along with my name. How do...
September 26th 08 12:36 AM
by Deb Go to last post
4 488 Outlook - Calandaring
How change monthly view to NOT include my name? by Deb
Whenever I schedule an appointment and invite multiple people, Outlook displays the time and subject of the appointment along with my name. How do...
September 25th 08 02:00 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 431 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I set Meeting Requests on Private automatically? by deb
I am researching a way to make all meeting requests be set to private automatically in Outlook 2003 for executives calendars so that when someone...
September 8th 08 01:13 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_422_] Go to last post
4 1,836 Outlook - Calandaring
OE missing arrows by deb
I have windox xp home edition with all updates and am using Outlook Express 6 Up until fairly recently when I forwarded or replied to an email an...
August 20th 08 10:00 AM
by ramiztofigh Go to last post
5 604 Outlook Express
Import issue - missing contact group by Deb
I am attempting to restore my Outlook backup via the Import function in Outlook 2007. I exported my PST file to create a backup and then...
November 27th 07 09:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 349 Outlook - Using Contacts
appointments missing, but the reminder remains by Deb
Appointments have randomly gone missing from Outlook 2007, however the reminders have remained. I'm assuming the appointments still exist...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 16th 07 01:36 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
15 1,566 Outlook - Calandaring
cannot export outlook express messages by deb
When trying to export from outlook express - get this error: "The export cannot be performed, an error occurred while initializing mapi. I can...
October 26th 07 06:43 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 379 Outlook Express
I do not want the word 'update' displayed in updated mtgs. Help? by deb
When a meeting is updated, the word 'update' is displayed as the first word in the subject line. I do not want it to show. Is there a solution...
October 3rd 07 05:00 PM
by deb Go to last post
2 538 Outlook - Calandaring
scheduled event defaults to 2 days by deb
whenever I scheudle an event in Outlook 2007 and choose a start time it automatically defaults to a 2 day event. As soon as a click in the hour box...
October 3rd 07 04:14 AM
by deb Go to last post
0 572 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I set up outlook 2007? by Deb
I am trying to set up either yahoo or msn email address with Outlook 2007. MSN says I need a paid account and yahoo just keeps popping up the...
August 11th 07 03:59 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 243 Outlook - Installation
Outlook printing monthly calendar by Deb
In Outlook 2003, the monthly calendar printed more than 3 appts per day (up to 6) but Outlook 2007 seems to only print 3 and gives no indication...
February 15th 07 08:35 PM
by Deb Go to last post
0 470 Outlook - Calandaring
calandar reoccuring appointments by Deb
At work I have outlook, using reoccuring appts for the calandar...No one but me seems to have problem with slow (I am talking about as much as five...
February 12th 07 08:39 PM
by Deb Go to last post
0 445 Outlook - Calandaring
mail connection issue by Deb
I just added my husband as a new account on our home computer because he was using my email. We have our own domain name for email. I set his mail...
January 31st 07 06:10 PM
by Deb Go to last post
0 462 Outlook and VBA
Outlook pulling in old mail everytime I open it by Deb
Why is Outlook pulling in mail from sbcglobal that has already been loaded? -- deb
October 27th 06 01:46 AM
by Ted Zieglar Go to last post
5 474 Outlook Express
How can I export Notes field from Contact records in one field? by Deb
On exporting contact records with Notes, I find that the export creates a separate cell for every line in the Notes field instead of one cell for...
August 28th 06 08:12 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 883 Outlook - Using Contacts
Transfer msn email contact list to Microsoft Outlook Contact list by Deb
Is there a way to take my current email contacts (located in my msn account) and transfer these contacts to my Microsoft Outlook Contact list?
July 29th 06 06:47 PM
by Deb Go to last post
0 672 Outlook - Using Contacts
Help cannot dismiss reminders, or open, or anything else by Deb
I have several reminders that cannot be turned off. They are from a public folder calendar on our Exchange system, and they are now popping every 5...
May 2nd 06 02:51 PM
by Deb Go to last post
2 775 Outlook - Calandaring
How can I update holidays by Deb
I don't have any holidays beyond 2005 in my calendar. When I attempt to install holidays, it just duplicates the ones that I already have for 2005...
April 16th 06 07:29 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 435 Outlook - Calandaring