Search: Threads Started By: Dawn
Notify when Calendar is viewed. by Dawn
I would like to be notified when my shared Calendar is viewed in Outlook 2003. Is this possible?
November 25th 09 12:14 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 425 Outlook - Calandaring
MISSING ITEMS by Dawn
I synced my calendar with my Blackberry Storm this morning and now all calendar items from Sept back are missing...but Oct are still here. Any way...
November 23rd 09 09:38 AM
by wangdong[_2_] Go to last post
4 496 Outlook - Calandaring
Funnel multiple email accounts into Outlook by Dawn
I have two email accounts. One is my personal email that I used while self employeed and my company email located on a server. I am constantly on...
August 18th 09 10:08 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 390 Outlook - Installation
Sometimes setting a meeting gives me an "out of date" message by Dawn
In Outlook 2003 Calendar I set a meeting for 07/16/08 at 6:30am on my exec's calendar and I received an "out of date" message. Why would this...
May 15th 08 12:23 AM
by Dawn Go to last post
0 412 Outlook - Calandaring
Missing Appointments by Dawn
Hi, I have a user that created an appointment, then updated it twice. The appointment did go to the attendees, but was not on his own calendar. ...
January 24th 08 10:52 PM
by Dawn Go to last post
0 517 Outlook - Calandaring
Wanting to share calendar/contacts via Windows SB Server 2003 by Dawn
We would like to share a main calendar and contact list through Outlook via our server. The server is running Windows Small Business Server 2003...
November 7th 07 10:43 PM
by Dawn Go to last post
0 364 Outlook - Installation
email window doesnot minimise while sending mail thru MAPI by Dawn
HI, I am using Mapimessage.send true to email from my application. The email window pops up. The problem is that email window does not minimise in...
April 18th 07 06:36 AM
by Dawn Go to last post
0 565 Add-ins for Outlook
using outlook with word set as editor by Dawn
I have developed two add-ins for MS word 2003 and MS outlook 2003 using vb 6.0. the add-ins adds menus under the file menu in word and outlook...
April 17th 07 02:53 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 608 Add-ins for Outlook
Can u have multiple users on outlook 2007 with passwords on each? by Dawn
Im going to have more than one person using a computer with outlook and want to share it. Can you have 2 seperate accounts or users on here with...
March 28th 07 01:16 AM
by Rivan Go to last post
3 404 Outlook - General Queries
My calendar appears as a list and not like a calendar, help? by Dawn
It shows like a list and not a calendar and I cannot find a setting to change this back. Please help.
January 10th 07 07:12 PM
by Manny in Chicago Go to last post
1 652 Outlook - Calandaring
How can I add multiple contacts to a category by Dawn
I would like to know if there is a way to select mutiple contacts to add to the same category.
December 13th 06 12:07 AM
by Dawn Go to last post
2 544 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook XP - Calendar by Dawn
How do I customize my calendar view to only show future events into categories I have assigned view. Currently it show past, present and future...
November 27th 06 09:32 PM
by Dawn Go to last post
0 315 Outlook - General Queries
Contacts Keep Disappearing by Dawn
I am having a problem with my Contacts appearing in my address book. I'm using Outlook 2002. I've gone though the "Tools, Email Accounts" steps...
November 8th 06 09:02 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 695 Outlook - Using Contacts
can't make new appointments.....and no error message either?? by Dawn
I have Office Outlook 2003, SP2. I have been using it for months with no problems. Then yesterday I stopped being able to make appointments. Mail...
October 9th 06 03:07 PM
by Dawn Go to last post
4 558 Outlook - Calandaring
can't make new appt....and no error message either by Dawn
I have Office Outlook 2003 SP2. I have used it for months and now, just yesterday it stopped allowing me to make new appointments. It gives no...
October 7th 06 07:47 PM
by Dawn Go to last post
2 450 Outlook - Calandaring
Automatically create contacts from auto complete e-mail addresses by Dawn
This would be a great new feature. Many people I know rely on the autocomplete addresses in Outlook and don't take the time to create contacts for...
August 24th 06 06:35 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 543 Outlook - Using Contacts
Delegation by Dawn
My company recently converted from a Groupwise email system to Outlook. In groupwise, I set up proxy access for users to access other mailboxes,...
August 22nd 06 11:03 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 401 Outlook - General Queries
Lost email addresses when importing address book by Dawn
I was able to import my 700+ contacts into Outlook. For some reason, everything was imported except for email addresses. What did I do wrong?
July 16th 06 12:15 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 652 Outlook - Using Contacts
get rid of paragraph indent...accidently in emails by Dawn
Somehow there is a backwards P "paragraph indent" on my ermails, and I need to know how to eliminate it....
June 30th 06 03:24 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,432 Outlook - General Queries
I cannot send mail from my outlook, only receive. Solution? by Dawn
I have no problem using my ISP for any other of my email accounts, but I can only receive mail from my outlook acct. I cannot send mail either...
May 15th 06 10:37 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 687 Outlook - General Queries
Holidays are hiding by Dawn
HI I just noticed that no holidays are showing on my calendar -- how can I make them visible again. Yes, they are installed and I actually just...
May 9th 06 05:27 PM
by Dawn Go to last post
0 753 Outlook - General Queries
Can only see text in Reading Pane by Dawn
Hi, When a user forwards an appointment they received to someone else and adds text in the the message area, the text can only be seen in Reading...
April 19th 06 05:55 PM
by Dawn Go to last post
0 707 Outlook - Calandaring
copy a custom form to another computer by Dawn
When a custom contact form created on another computer is opened on my computer I cannot view the customizations it simply opens as the default...
March 24th 06 08:47 PM
by Dawn Go to last post
2 1,908 Outlook - Using Contacts